Halsey_rex

How to and what specific metrics does one look for in New Recruits for Clans

4 comments in this topic

[DAARK]
144 posts
2,628 battles

With the tens of thousands of players in our WOW platform(s), how does one begin to recruit clan members?

Does one solicit membership? Require a particular attribute or have a language requirement without violating discrimination guidelines?

Any ideas?

[KAMI]
1,503 posts
12,364 battles

There is always the casual clan that will recruit you  as long as you applied

There another type of clan that looks upon your stats and determine whether you are suitable without any challenges

If you plan on joining top clans, you going to do some challenges assigned by them and that after you meeting their requirment. If you fall short by a margin, u could get a chance

[DAARK]
144 posts
2,628 battles

Thanks for responding. Do people recruit clan members or how do they find casual members?

[-CAT-]
2,044 posts
10,747 battles
11 hours ago, Halsey_rex said:

Thanks for responding. Do people recruit clan members or how do they find casual members?

Depends.

If you are a commander of a clan, it will depen on what game modes you play.

Is your clan a casual clan? Plays Random and or Co-op battles for fun. No obligations.
Is your clan a competitive clan? Plays Random and Ranked battles.
Is your clan a clan battle clan? Plays Ranked and Clan battle. Occationally Random battles.

If you are a player seeking to find a clan, there are several ways for you to find or apply for a clan.

One way is by looking at the "recommendations" tab in the "clan" tab. Picture below.
shot-20_09.14_19_21.12-0596.thumb.jpg.3c68d7e1a42bf62f7e2a41ec16ed837e.jpg

The computer / server will recommend you some clans with your preferred preference.
This also includes language preference.

Another way to seek clans is via the forum. (Like how you asked if there is a clan willing to give you a home. I recall Taipan17 also help you look for a clan.)

As for my case, someone invited me to their clan. (Playing random battles casually, then got an invite.)

The clan I was invited was a "No Obligation" clan. So it is more of a casual playing clan. Occationally, some of my clan mates will play clan brawl battles.