Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

Nagatspersion

7 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
4,737 posts
10,745 battles

We've known IJN was good tight for one salvo cost of turret traverse mobility

So I coming the same way

[151ST]
2,375 posts
9,940 battles

Can't be bothered recording it but had Naga do 4 shells on top of each other at 20km the other day...

Of course next salvo is a different story but man it was juicy...

3x cita + 1 pen.

The T9 BB (I think it was an Iowa) limped away to the backline after that :Smile_trollface:

Edited by S4pp3R
  • Cool 1

[AN-DO]
659 posts
9,706 battles

@Max_Battle Do you dream about Narai now? Or do you sometimes get in the car to go to the supermarket and find yourself issuing orders as to who will go after the transports, and who will go after the CV?

• Funny 2

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,281 posts
18,822 battles
1 hour ago, blauflamme22 said:

@Max_Battle Do you dream about Narai now? Or do you sometimes get in the car to go to the supermarket and find yourself issuing orders as to who will go after the transports, and who will go after the CV?

Ok, can you get 4lt of milk alone? It's ok if you can't, but you've come in the far right hand isle and the milk is down there. Ok, you can get the milk solo? Well if it's too heavy for you, just let someone else know.

Yep, ok, and YOU can go down the left and get the frozen pizza, yes I know last time you were on pizza and someone else grabbed it first but they've been kicked from supermarket for not being a teamshopper and you can def get all the pizza to yourself this time. Uhm sure, if you think you can grab the Mountain Dew on the way, dew eeet, but if you can't just speak up early and someone else can do the dew.

OK, all got that? DO NOT GRAB PIZZA OR MILK UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED PIZZA AND MILK!

Everyone else down the middle isles with me.

Sigh. No you can't "call" the braised steak and onions, that's open slather and free for all. Whoever can get the braised steak and onions first just gets them.

BANZAI!

A few moments later: Oh great the guy in Colorado trolley is going to get pizza as well... le sigh...

• Funny 4

[151ST]
2,375 posts
9,940 battles
1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

Ok, can you get 4lt of milk alone? It's ok if you can't, but you've come in the far right hand isle and the milk is down there. Ok, you can get the milk solo? Well if it's too heavy for you, just let someone else know.

Yep, ok, and YOU can go down the left and get the frozen pizza, yes I know last time you were on pizza and someone else grabbed it first but they've been kicked from supermarket for not being a teamshopper and you can def get all the pizza to yourself this time. Uhm sure, if you think you can grab the Mountain Dew on the way, dew eeet, but if you can't just speak up early and someone else can do the dew.

OK, all got that? DO NOT GRAB PIZZA OR MILK UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED PIZZA AND MILK!

Everyone else down the middle isles with me.

Sigh. No you can't "call" the braised steak and onions, that's open slather and free for all. Whoever can get the braised steak and onions first just gets them.

BANZAI!

A few moments later: Oh great the guy in Colorado trolley is going to get pizza as well... le sigh...

This is probably the greatest thing I've ever read... I am totes doing this exact thing with my kids one day (first bun in the missus' oven due around NYE).

Shopping will never be the same again!!!

(Also would upvote/funny but as usual, run out again)

Edited by S4pp3R
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[CLAY]
2,675 posts
12,106 battles
1 hour ago, S4pp3R said:

This is probably the greatest thing I've ever read... I am totes doing this exact thing with my kids one day (first bun in the missus' oven due around NYE).

Shopping will never be the same again!!!

(Also would upvote/funny but as usual, run out again)

Just make sure you reward them with stars... or chocolates? For doing it right.

• Funny 2

Sign in to follow this