You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TangoDango

Public Test 0.9.9 Feedback Thread

Do you enjoy Public Test 0.9.9 overall?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy Public Test 0.9.9 overall?

• I love it!
    • I generally like it
    • Neutral
    • I generally don't like it
    • I don't like it at all
  2. 2. Clan Battles

• I love it!
    • I generally like it
    • Neutral
    • I don't like it at all
  3. 3. U.S. Battleships: Part 1

• I love it!
    • I generally like it
    • Neutral
    • I don't like it at all
  4. 4. Mercenaries

• I love it!
    • I generally like it
    • Neutral
    • I don't like it at all
  5. 5. Other Changes

• I love it!
    • I generally like it
    • Neutral
    • I don't like it at all

5 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff
131 posts
2,747 battles

Hello Commanders,

Have you enjoyed our new Public Test 0.9.9? Please give us your feedback and let us know what you think!

Or if you haven't yet, join the Public Test and try out our new content! Collect your rewards, and don't forget to share your impressions with us!

Test features:

• Clan Battles S11
  • U.S. Battleships: Part 1
  • Mercenaries
  • Other Changes

Action Stations!

[PRINZ]
88 posts

Didn't like the new aircraft camera performance,  Because even accelerating and been attacked,  the camera will shaking like a drunken pirate walking in strong windThis cause some players who suffering 3D motion sickness feels even worse....

Edited by V_Wyvern

1 post
13,582 battles

Don't like the new visual appearance of aiming reticles for carrier squadrons ,it's difficult to use carrier squadrons , especially attack aircraft, this change makes it more difficult to aim accurately.

i dont think this change can be a good try...

[SMOKE]
3,538 posts
20,680 battles

the single most annoying thing on the PTS is simply lack of players , what's the point of a TEST if you cannot get enough data out of it ... and 0.9.9 on PTS basically test nothing .. I cannot research or obtain the new USS BB , I was playing it this afternoon and all the Random battle is 1 vs 1 or at best 2 vs 2 .. can this even test anything ....

whenever there is some exciting new features , players will come t PTS to test them out but even that only for the first couple of days and too heavy on that exciting new feature part , and 0.9.9 had none ... not help by the live serve keep having event players want to / need to / had to grind if they want the event done or the reward ... its opportunity cost at play , if I pay PTS then I am not on the live serve playing

if WG want the PTS to return more and meaningful data , there should be not just reward for playing PTS, but had the live serve ID tie to the PTS ID ( already here but only for those reward ) and granting the earned FXP / EXP / Credit that players play on PTS onto Live , so more one play PTS, more reward on Live .. it need not be a 1:1 , might be just 1/2 or 1/3 but that allow the players to NOT WASTE THE TIME on PTS ( that's the motto ) Its a suggestion here , just so