Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SimonKenway11

AR on Massa?Any thoughts.

9 comments in this topic

[-MK-]
9 posts
2,924 battles

Played Massa for a long time and its the best purchase Ive invested in. I know that the 2ndaries are fast and good at starting fires. My intention is to know the opinion of players about AR on Massachusetts.

[REPOI]
6,316 posts
25,909 battles

why would anyone not take AR on anything that's not a CV? it's literally the best skill in the game across all tiers (slightly worse than CE and SE on ships with heal)

• Cool 1

[151ST]
2,325 posts
9,834 battles

What drakon is trying to say is yes, take AR...

On CL/As and BBs I'll take it first, on DDs I'll take Last Stand first.

[FORCE]
2,183 posts
11,609 battles

I always take AR as the first 2-point skill on all BBs. It makes a massive difference for the later part of the game. While EM is necessary for some BBs, I could forgo it for AR until I have 12 point skills.

56 posts

I know its not meta, but if I have a captain w enhanced EM, I take that before AR. My non-scientific, anecdotal evidence is that I run into "I would have got my shot off if my turrets were a little faster" more often than "I would have won that encounter if my reload was just a little faster"

• Cool 1

[MRI]
3,435 posts
14,808 battles

I always use AR as my first tier 2 skill unless it is a DD (then Last Stand first) or it is a CV.

[REPOI]
6,316 posts
25,909 battles
56 minutes ago, Watboy said:

I know its not meta, but if I have a captain w enhanced EM, I take that before AR. My non-scientific, anecdotal evidence is that I run into "I would have got my shot off if my turrets were a little faster" more often than "I would have won that encounter if my reload was just a little faster"

for most of the captains that have enhanced EM you take it alongside AR, EM decreases the time it takes to engage a target but AR increases the frequency that you can engage a target

Sign in to follow this