Sign in to follow this  
Neufert1

Solution for these DD situation

18 comments in this topic

[TR_MU]
325 posts
4,341 battles

I have few scenario and these releated with my issues.

1- If your team waiting behind of the mountains and they say only capture this area ?  No Radar support, no fire support and no Air support

( Your team's BB waiting for Capture from DD and DD have to cap this point , because enemy ships don't came to near  and  BB can't shoot him)

2- as you seen generally we playing against to 3 or 4 DD / 4 Radar / 2 sonar / 1 cv

3- 3 radar ship protecting cap point. What is solution ?

4- I get many advise from experienced players about DD gameplay and everyone said : Don't be YOLO. Ok, i've tried this and i'm destroyed almost every match by my teammates. Because they waiting behind of the mountains for your capture. Dd have to capture points but BB or Cruiser don't have to protect her.

4 RADAR + 3 DD

20200906202957_1.thumb.jpg.c07d15d406a16b3668582b715dfbebf4.jpg

Did you see my teammates ? Especially Radar ships Des mones ? 

20200906165229_1.thumb.jpg.173a2c4766d77ba586d290399f54907d.jpg

1 cap point protecting by 3 radar ships. What is your solution ? I can guess this : Wait till they destroyed. Ok, where is the game ? I don't play until these are destroyed ? Why i can't do anything ? only can i be Radar for my teammates ? I'm reached to X tier DD for be a Radar ? Where is fun ? 

20200906203916_1.thumb.jpg.ef2926a4dd7a3069f805a315ea1d9245.jpg

20200903171231_1.jpg

• Boring 3

[ULAG]
312 posts
10,518 battles
1 hour ago, Neufert1 said:

All of you  forgetting this things " All of us playing for fun". I'm not soldier or captain in my real life, and if i want play warships simulator, i can buy simulator game Like famous Airplane or truck simulation game. Already some part of the game worst .

Since this is your thread, allow me to copy some stuffs to keep the other thread clean, oh and the above are what you put and nearly derailed a thread. So, you are lazy to improve, in denial to advises and mechanics, triggers extremely easy to replies. And now you use the excuse of "wanting to play for fun, not an irl soldier" so that you can ignore advises and continue your laughable WoWS journey. To be blunt, if you hate studying tactics and mechanics this is not the game for you, if you want some braindead action well there are always alternatives, like CoD. Oh wait, if you are playing CoD I guess you will also complaining about people killing you faster or manage to hide in the perfect spot, because you will be too lazy to search for gun guides and study the maps. If improving yourself in game is not fun then there's 0 reason people here have to help you, go on continue your yolo adventure then.

Completely broken for me because i'm playing for fun and now this is not funny. I will change my main ship.

There's no ship here that caters your braindead fun, I mean, you can't even make Kremlin work🤣

after few update and game will die

Heh, so should we even bother analyze your stuffs above? With mere screenshots + your own story?

Edited by rookieFTW
wew I hate forums when copying stuffs

[LBAS]
4,721 posts
10,713 battles
9 minutes ago, rookieFTW said:

after few update and game will die

So you not realized? WE ARE DEAD MAN WALKING 

• Funny 1

[TR_MU]
325 posts
4,341 battles
21 minutes ago, rookieFTW said:

Since this is your thread, allow me to copy some stuffs to keep the other thread clean, oh and the above are what you put and nearly derailed a thread. So, you are lazy to improve, in denial to advises and mechanics, triggers extremely easy to replies. And now you use the excuse of "wanting to play for fun, not an irl soldier" so that you can ignore advises and continue your laughable WoWS journey. To be blunt, if you hate studying tactics and mechanics this is not the game for you, if you want some braindead action well there are always alternatives, like CoD. Oh wait, if you are playing CoD I guess you will also complaining about people killing you faster or manage to hide in the perfect spot, because you will be too lazy to search for gun guides and study the maps. If improving yourself in game is not fun then there's 0 reason people here have to help you, go on continue your yolo adventure then.

There's no ship here that caters your braindead fun, I mean, you can't even make Kremlin work🤣

Heh, so should we even bother analyze your stuffs above? With mere screenshots + your own story?

I can't see any replay about my questions.  If you want duel, create your own topic.  Thank you !

[ULAG]
312 posts
10,518 battles
15 minutes ago, Neufert1 said:

replay

Do you mean reply? 

I can't see any replay about my questions

Same here, I can't see any game replays, with screenshots like that and flawed storytelling of yours there's 0 reason of me analyzing it for you, maybe others will. But if others analyze it for you, you wouldn't even listen, so why should people help you? 

If you want duel, create your own topic

Nah, its boring. Cuz you haven't won once in duels

angtft.jpg

Edited by rookieFTW

[TR_MU]
325 posts
4,341 battles
47 minutes ago, rookieFTW said:

Since this is your thread, allow me to copy some stuffs to keep the other thread clean, oh and the above are what you put and nearly derailed a thread.

Who tell you " you may dreailed my thread " ? Please create your own worst subject and write by yourself. Thank you.

[ULAG]
312 posts
10,518 battles
2 hours ago, Neufert1 said:

Who tell you " you may dreailed my thread " ?

Why not? :cat_cool:

You have derail a lot of threads in the past with your whines and rants, and when people replied to you, you got triggered and start blasting away, turning a normal thread into a popcorn flavored warzone. Recently there's a well-informed thread on how to play DDs in the current meta, everyone there was discussing tactics peacefully until you came in saying "hurr durr so many tactics here I am too lazy to study them all, I am not a naval officer in real life, this is not fun, DDs are broken, this game will die in a few updates". Effectively polluting the whole thread with your negativity, if I reply there you will turn the whole informative thread into a warzone once again, so I copied my response here.

And oh boi its a usual rant thread as expected:

3 hours ago, Neufert1 said:

Ok, where is the game ? I don't play until these are destroyed ? Why i can't do anything ? only can i be Radar for my teammates ? I'm reached to X tier DD for be a Radar ? Where is fun ? 

So in here I am happily derailing this usual cringy whine thread by you. Keeping the informative thread unscathed while turning a rant thread into a popcorn flavored thread, quite a win-win solution in my opinion. 

Please create your own worst subject and write by yourself.

Hmm, I do create topics before but they are well discussed and everyone is conversing nicely there, without an ounce of negativity. You need to take a good look at what you have written before, so you can know the difference between both of us. 

Sincerely please enhance your skills in arguing, it doesn't even excite me in the slightest bit:cap_old:

[TR_MU]
325 posts
4,341 battles
9 minutes ago, rookieFTW said:

You have derail a lot of threads in the past with your whines and rants, and when people replied to you, you got triggered and start blasting away, turning a normal thread into a popcorn flavored warzone. Recently there's a well-informed thread on how to play DDs in the current meta, everyone there was discussing tactics peacefully until you came in saying "hurr durr so many tactics here I am too lazy to study them all, I am not a naval officer in real life, this is not fun, DDs are broken, this game will die in a few updates". Effectively polluting the whole thread with your negativity, if I reply there you will turn the whole informative thread into a warzone once again, so I copied my response here.

So in here I am happily derailing this usual cringy whine thread by you. Keeping the informative thread unscathed while turning a rant thread into a popcorn flavored thread, quite a win-win solution in my opinion. 

Hmm, I do create topics before but they are well discussed and everyone is conversing nicely there, without an ounce of negativity. You need to take a good look at what you have written before, so you can know the difference between both of us. 

Sincerely please enhance your skills in arguing, it doesn't even excite me in the slightest bit:cap_old:

i don't  read your stupid comments, may be you want to know this. Now shut up. And  after that point, i hope you don't wrote any comment to any subject . I will trolling all of them 

Edited by Neufert1
  • Boring 1

[CLAY]
2,664 posts
12,005 battles
3 minutes ago, rookieFTW said:

As amusing as derailing Neufert1’s threads is, when he comes politely asking for help, I believe it is best to encourage a civil attitude and answer the questions, not deliberately stir up things again.

As for answering the questions... Yeah, relying on your team is a problem, sometimes the best thing a DD can do is Stay clear of caps, send torpedos, and keep spotting enemies for allies to target.

Otherwise, check these two threads for other suggestions.

• Cool 3

[TR_MU]
325 posts
4,341 battles
8 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

As amusing as derailing Neufert1’s threads is, when he comes politely asking for help, I believe it is best to encourage a civil attitude and answer the questions, not deliberately stir up things again.

As for answering the questions... Yeah, relying on your team is a problem, sometimes the best thing a DD can do is Stay clear of caps, send torpedos, and keep spotting enemies for allies to target.

Otherwise, check these two threads for other suggestions.

Thanks for your kindly replay. I know these subject, i was read all of them, all of them too important but these are classic and utilizable  for  1 or 2 radar  / 1 or 2 DD and  useless after that points.  .  Especially against to like how to counter against to 4 radar, 4 dd nobody can't say anything. Some forum user said : this happend only sometimes but actually no, this happend almost 10 / 7 battle. After last update matchmaking working different "  i guess"  or players changing ships selection. 

I'm give up DD gameplay now, i'm trying with A.L nevsky and today i^m reach to my hi score with radar / cruiser because BB pieces low than earlier games.

• Cool 1

[151ST]
2,352 posts
9,873 battles
4 minutes ago, Neufert1 said:

I'm give up DD gameplay now, i'm trying with A.L nevsky and today i^m reach to my hi score with radar / cruiser because BB pieces low than earlier games.

Yep it's what I have done...

Play Royal Navy DDs, a few 'strong' ones or play other ships...

[ULAG]
312 posts
10,518 battles
8 minutes ago, Neufert1 said:

i don't  read your stupid comments

The fact that you quoted them means that you have at least read them 🤣 and now you are reluctant to reply it because it hurts your ego right? 

8 minutes ago, Neufert1 said:

Now shut up.

You need to appreciate the fact that I am giving attention to ya amidst the midnight~

9 minutes ago, Neufert1 said:

after that point, i hope you don't wrote any comment to any subject . I will trolling all of them 

So should I be scared of this childish declaration? :fish_nerv: Feel free to waste time reading what I write and thinking how to "troll" it in the future then 

7 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

when he comes politely asking for help

No he is not politely asking stuffs here, he is ranting as he can't get "fun" in game. Even if we properly figure out what's wrong based on the above screenshot and uncomplete stories, he won't remember the advice given to him. According to him learning tactics is absolutely not fun 

Maybe I should tone down the sarcastic stuffs a bit so he won't be triggered

1 minute ago, Neufert1 said:

but these are classic and utilizable  for  1 or 2 radar  / 1 or 2 DD and  useless after that points.  .  Especially against to like how to counter against to 4 radar, 4 dd nobody can't say anything.

Some proper reply here then. the stuffs Grygus gave you will keep you alive no matter how many radars or DDs out there, it doesn't go useless even if the number of radar increases, it's a mindset and principle you need to master. Once you learnt that, even though there are multiple radars and they limit your choice of actions, you will still be alive till the end of game, DDs are in their most influential state during the end of the game, if you survive, there's a lot of things for you to do. Radar cruisers will not go all the way to chase you down as they will still fear the concentrated fire of your team, so if you are not caught red handed by them, you can escape 

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,265 posts
18,639 battles
1 hour ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Agree.

1 hour ago, S4pp3R said:

Yep it's what I have done...

Play Royal Navy DDs, a few 'strong' ones or play other ships...

Agree. I am not good or comfortable in all types of DDs. Find one that you are most efficient/happy/good in.

@Neufert1

Sometimes all you can do is skirt the edge of possible radar zones, try to spot for your team and hope they do SOMETHING good.

You can't control your team.

You can't make them do the right or smart thing even when it is obvious to you.

You can't control your team.

You have stirred up lots of bad feeling and ill will on this forum and you are going to get negative replies from many people for a while.

Some people may try to provoke you into actions that will make you angry and maybe get you another ban. This entertains some people.

You can react to them how you want.

If you fire up and get all emotional in response I'm just gonna popcorn.

But as @Grygus_Triss said above, some people may still try to answer actual politely worded and genuine questions.

The last thread you made was rubbish, but this one seems a genuine question.

We all make mistakes. Try to learn from yours.

• Cool 2

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,329 posts
26,039 battles
6 hours ago, Neufert1 said:

I can't see any replay about my questions.  If you want duel, create your own topic.  Thank you !

like how you charged into other threads to try and duel me lol?

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,329 posts
26,039 battles

Thanks for your kindly replay. I know these subject, i was read all of them, all of them too important but these are classic and utilizable  for  1 or 2 radar  / 1 or 2 DD and  useless after that points.  .  Especially against to like how to counter against to 4 radar, 4 dd nobody can't say anything. Some forum user said : this happend only sometimes but actually no, this happend almost 10 / 7 battle. After last update matchmaking working different "  i guess"  or players changing ships selection. 

no no no

these guides, like the CV guides that a certain someone doesn't understands work because they work under almost all circumstances 

that's why they are general guides

you can say that "i dont want to play XXX" anymore but if you diss the people saying that the advice dosnt work then i will get snarky because i hate it the most when people are trying to find someone to blame for their own faults 

336 posts
6,754 battles

OP at this rate I'd highly recommend you to try playing in NA and hanging out in the NA forums. People there are more than happy and willing to eat your endless whining and screeching.

• Funny 1

4,509 posts
8,614 battles

1- If your team waiting behind of the mountains and they say only capture this area ?  No Radar support, no fire support and no Air support

Ignore the cap. They should have known better but they don't.

Ignore the cap.

Ignore them and the cap point.

Use F3 to tell your teammates to destroy the radar ships, if your team mates don't focus on the radar ships, ignore the cap.

It's weekend. You will get bad team mates.

1 cap point protecting by 3 radar ships. What is your solution ? I can guess this : Wait till they destroyed. Ok, where is the game ? I don't play until these are destroyed ? Why i can't do anything ? only can i be Radar for my teammates ? I'm reached to X tier DD for be a Radar ? Where is fun ?

That's the state of playing DDs right now.

Use your torps. If you have 20 km torps, use them.

However, it's not always like this. You just got a bad match, that is all.

2 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

1. The problem is, just like CV-haters, he got one bad match and immediately posted a complaint about it. I haven't seen a positive thread from him (except for one thread, but the positivity of that thread is questionable)

2. We all know that it's him who starts being horrible first, not the commenters.

3. Remember someone posted a thread... "DD play is easy" a few months ago? Remember that person?

Edited by Paladinum

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,276 posts
10,832 battles

( Your team's BB waiting for Capture from DD and DD have to cap this point , because enemy ships don't came to near  and  BB can't shoot him)

2- as you seen generally we playing against to 3 or 4 DD / 4 Radar / 2 sonar / 1 cv

4- I get many advise from experienced players about DD gameplay and everyone said : Don't be YOLO. Ok, i've tried this and i'm destroyed almost every match by my teammates. Because they waiting behind of the mountains for your capture. Dd have to capture points but BB or Cruiser don't have to protect her.

Your positioning does seem to be poor in most of the screenshots you linked.  DD play does require a lot of knowledge about the game, and that knowledge needs to be combined with good awareness of what is going on in the battle at all times.  You also need to be quite good at predicting what will happen in the near future.

For your points above, firstly, you cap at your own discretion, not because your team told you to.  It's your ship, not theirs.  You should not feel you need to get in the cap quickly.  Get in a decent initial position and wait and see how the game begins to develop.  You want to know where the enemy DD's and radar are, where the enemy CV squadron is and what type of squadron, and then use that information to continue to develop your positioning and initial plan.  What you should be doing is focusing on how you're going to most impact the play with your torps and guns, while keeping nearish the cap and maintaining constant awareness of enemy ship and aircraft positioning.  When the opportunity presents itself to cap, then you can do so while always having an exit plan in case something unexpected happens.

Sometimes you'll get good MM, sometimes you'll get tough MM (bottom or single tier, lots of radars, lots of DD hunters, your team is full of players that don't like pushing).  Don't complain if you get bad MM, it's a pointless waste of your time.  Just get on with doing the best you can with what you're given in that battle.

As for the specifics of your screenshots:

20200906165229_1.thumb.jpg.173a2c4766d77ba586d290399f54907d.jpg

You're in the wrong spot here, and are well out of the battle.  How can you spot the enemy, influence the cap, or engage enemy ships with torps or guns from the 10 line?  You should be in G7, and kiting in a SW direction as needed.  This keeps you near to your team, but lets you spot the enemy DD's and torps (and other enemy ships when they fire), it lets you engage the enemy BB who has made themselves a beautiful torp target in E9, it even gives you access to B cap if the opportunity presents itself.  Your team is kiting away from C cap as they should be - you are 4v8 on that flank.  This is a good situation for you, you can slow down the enemy push with torps and gunfire.  Your job here is to make the enemy pay as much as possible for their push, slow them down as much as possible to enable your strong flank on the other side of the map to win that side without getting flanked by an enemy force pushing into the south of B.  A bit of open water fire from the south of G7 into the Yammy in E9 will hopefully attract the enemy to shoot at you as well, because your team mates need help with tanking, and you haven't lost any health yet.  Even if you do this at a range where your guns aren't particularly effective, drawing fire will help your flank massively, so long as you are in a kiting position.

20200906203916_1.thumb.jpg.ef2926a4dd7a3069f805a315ea1d9245.jpg

Your team is in a strong position here, and you need to be taking advantage and not letting your foot of the throat.  Your ship's position is quite good, but your friendly Petro is in trouble and needs your help.  You can't torp because of the friendly ship in front of you, so you need to be engaging the Salem with guns RIGHT NOW.  You can use the island right in front of you as an out if you get focused, or you have the option to smoke up since you are comfortably outside of radar range of all enemy radar ships (radar ranges are Moskva 12km, Salem 8.5km, Mino 10km).  I would personally choose to not smoke though, because what you are trying to do is to get the enemy to shoot at you and not the Petro.  Make yourself an attractive target, sit still even if you have to, but basically do the equivalent of standing up waving your arms in the air going "I'm over here, shoot me!"  Keep yourself at an angle stern in to the enemy Venezia on the A line (remember SAP is brutal but doesn't do much if you are bow/stern in).  If you can manage to get their attention to shoot at you, hit reverse as they fire the first salvo, then full ahead and duck behind the island in front of you.  In the meantime don't stop shooting at the Salem.  This should allow your Petro to survive and the Salem to die.  If you can kill that Salem, even if you lose the Petro, the flank is yours, the B cap is yours, and the battle is all but won.  That enemy Moskva is not going to be sticking around to be a radar threat, and the enemy Mino if he chooses to try and engage your flank will be doing so from outside radar range of your side of the cap.

Honestly, this screenshot is one of those opportunities you should be recognising and jumping on.  It doesn't get much better than this.

• Cool 1