Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
juheon727

how do you stop your team from going banzai??

6 comments in this topic

[ALLYY]
6 posts
619 battles

Recently, I lost a lot of matches just because my entire team went banzai. I know that I am not a unicum, I am probably not that good, but every time, the whole team overextends. Then gets attacked by enemy CV because grouping up AA is almost impossible. For example, our T9 BB Missouri charges at the enemy while he/she could've just stayed with his/her teammates, group up the AA so that they can shoot every plane down. Is it even possible to stop them?

[MD]
[MD]
566 posts
2,923 battles

There's no real way to stop your team doing such, unless you're a shaman controlling their minds.

The only good "mitigation" is playing division with some of your friends, that way you can at least ensure some teamwork going on.

Other than that, pray for the best, and hope RNGsus didn't bamboozle you.

[REPOI]
188 posts
12,374 battles

I am sorry but there is not much you could do in terms of asking your team to not YOLO and die,

Like you could maybe talk in chat and tell them to not rush and play safe but Asia being Asia and if you speak in English, the odds of players understanding that is low.
Also, it is patch day/weekend/week and questionable players are summoned. Quality of players are going downhill so to say.

Players do also tend to throw too much when they see themselves in the lead rather than trying to play it safe. Most players do not understand the concept of playing it safe. "Kill All" is their mentality and this will only work IF it is a confirmed victory, average or below players couldn't tell the difference anyways.

If you see yourself on a loosing streak, it would be best of you to take a break rather and taking it any further only to see yourself tilted and who knows you might accidentally say some stuff in chat out of frustration which might get you chat suspended. Another option to increase the odds of winning is to play in a DIV and by that I don't mean DIVing up with random people and taadaaa, it is best you know them and it is hightly recommended to be in coms to work together to carry yourselves to victory.

And yeah, its the weekends, extra effort is needed
@juheon727

• Cool 1

[ULAG]
324 posts
10,539 battles

Spam F9s if you saw them trying to do some silly stuffs. If it doesn't work then ping the map, then shift+F12, then try to survive and get more stuff done

Pretty sure my F9 key is nearly broken now, as well as F5😂

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[CLAY]
2,667 posts
12,031 battles

It’s the weekend.

Play during the week.

• Cool 2

[SMOKE]
1,837 posts
15,687 battles

well first of all this is not only 1 type of players ... there could be bots ( which no way in any fashion you can sway them , they are bots ) there are just hotheads , and well most of the time you cannot sway them either , and then there's those desperate ones ; when they realize they are in a position that no matter how, they are going to end up killed .. and then of course there is the all gun and nothing cared for fools

Just as others had stated, its all about communication but I would add that its not about communication if and when you seen them bonzai , because by then its already too late. Its all about telling the team way ahead , for which then everyone can plan their positions and moves ... otherwise once engaged and in a fight for many there is no going back, not every ship had the speed to bow out or the Armor to tank or the HP to burn.

A lot of these disconnection between players who would take it slow and reel back and those who would force and push is always a issue with communication ... too many are in the mindset that the team will always play to a single tune, but in reality that is not the case. If you are in a situation where you would want your team to stay back, say it, say it loud and clear, way before they commence theirs , not after they've already committed

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this