Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
XxxGr1ffinxxX

having 2 servers at once

6 comments in this topic

105 posts
3,044 battles

well, theres no hiding the SEA server isn't the best. we don't have any well-known CC's/youtubers, over half the server doesn't speak english, making team communication difficult (and i feel no one else uses pings 9 times out of 10). so after joing Denarmo's discord, and had chat on a server, i wanted to have a chance, not a big one, but a chance to play with/against my favourite wows youtubers (Flolo, flambino, denarmo, yuro) so i want to play on a different server, but whats here on my SEA account.

so here are my main questions

1. what server do most of the youtubers play on? (preferably denarmo's)
  2. how do i install a new client for a different server? (do i use my WG account, make a new one, etc.)
  3. what happens to all my progress here? is it affected

thank you all in advance

[REPOI]
6,316 posts
25,909 battles
6 minutes ago, XxxGr1ffinxxX said:

well, theres no hiding the SEA server isn't the best. we don't have any well-known CC's/youtubers, over half the server doesn't speak english, making team communication difficult (and i feel no one else uses pings 9 times out of 10). so after joing Denarmo's discord, and had chat on a server, i wanted to have a chance, not a big one, but a chance to play with/against my favourite wows youtubers (Flolo, flambino, denarmo, yuro) so i want to play on a different server, but whats here on my SEA account.

so here are my main questions

1. what server do most of the youtubers play on? (preferably denarmo's)
  2. how do i install a new client for a different server? (do i use my WG account, make a new one, etc.)
  3. what happens to all my progress here? is it affected

thank you all in advance

1. NA/EU

2. make a new one

3. no change, the accounts dont effect each other

• Cool 1

105 posts
3,044 battles

ah, don't worry everyone, its literally as easy as making a new account and adding it in the wargaming center. wooh!

1 post
77 battles

Sorry to say but there's a topic on the NA forum that denarmo is quitting the game after being turned down the chance of becoming a CC.

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/225768-goodbye-denarmo/

I moved to the NA server last Christmas and really enjoy it there, I just decided to start a new account here for playing around my 6-8pm time slot as there can be bots in random games during those hours.

I think Flamu is on the Russian and EU servers. On NA I've been in games with iChase, Notser, Keviseeb.

Edited by WellyGuy

[FORCE]
2,183 posts
11,609 battles

Or you can wait until the patch 0.9.9 goes live. There is a testing for all-in-one client that should help to mitigate the excess use of storage by having multiple clients installed into your hard drive.

• Cool 1

[ARMD]
[ARMD]
65 posts
3,147 battles

Will be nice when it happens.  I used to just 'hack' the login .txt file, but you can't do that with Game Centre.   5GB patches are no joke, even on a good connection.

Sign in to follow this