You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
fastfishy2

CBT-OBT wipe

27 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
29 posts
20 battles

Ok so forgive me if these questions have been already asked, but I would just like to clear up:

-Do we or do we not lose our ships, credits, Xp (free and stored) and all creds and XP used to acquire our ships (the non premium ones)

-Do we / Do we not get our stats wiped (hopefully)

-Do our levels get wiped as well

Super Tester
1,779 posts
323 battles

Everything gets wiped when we go to OBT, stats, exp, ship, credits all of them wiped.. also levels

Except for ships bought from the Premium store on the website, ship rewards for Alpha testers (Iwaki Alpha), Gold bought from the Premium Store.. Ships you bought in-game also gets wiped but gets turned into gold, so you can purchase them again during OBT

Edited by ragster

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Everything gets wiped when we go to OBT, stats, exp, ship, credits all of them wiped.. also levels

Except for ships bought from the Premium store on the website, ship rewards for Alpha testers (Iwaki Alpha), Gold bought from the Premium Store.. Ships you bought in-game also gets wiped but gets turned into gold, so you can purchase them again during OBT

correct

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles

Ships you brought with the gold you brought from the store will be refunded in full gold (without the ship).

For example, you brought 30k gold from the store. You then buy a KTKM. When the wipe comes, your KTKM will disappear and you will get 30k gold again.

Beta Tester
29 posts
20 battles

Alright thanks all for the help. Glad my stats are going to be wiped because they're atrocious right now.

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

1. Yes.

2. We.

3. Can.

*answer is all yes btw, everything gets reset once we transition to OBT.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

In short :
When going from CBT to OBT (3-4 months from now probably), every account gets reset. That means all statistics and all content on the account. Everybody will have a tier 1 for each of the ship nation lines that will be ready at that time. 

If you were an Alpha tester, who have received the Iwaki Alpha ship, that will also be added to the account after the wipe.

If you have purchased a Preorder ship, that will also be added to your account, including any premium time that the preorder pack purchase included.

If you have purchased an ingame currency preorder pack, that will also be reset and added to your account in full, in the form of Doubloons (CBT Ingame currency is called Tokens, OBT ingame currency will be called Doubloons, and later when Unified accounts are enabled, will be renamed to Gold, just like in WoT and WoWP).

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

In short :

When going from CBT to OBT (3-4 months from now probably), every account gets reset. That means all statistics and all content on the account. Everybody will have a tier 1 for each of the ship nation lines that will be ready at that time. 

If you were an Alpha tester, who have received the Iwaki Alpha ship, that will also be added to the account after the wipe.

If you have purchased a Preorder ship, that will also be added to your account, including any premium time that the preorder pack purchase included.

If you have purchased an ingame currency preorder pack, that will also be reset and added to your account in full, in the form of Doubloons (CBT Ingame currency is called Tokens, OBT ingame currency will be called Doubloons, and later when Unified accounts are enabled, will be renamed to Gold, just like in WoT and WoWP).

Oh AALG,

Y U don't mention about Beta tester get a Gift ship (T_T)

Beta Tester
29 posts
1,084 battles

CBT = Funny with a Game and found a new friend :teethhappy:

OBT = Fight Together :izmena:

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Oh AALG,

Y U don't mention about Beta tester get a Gift ship (T_T)

You get 2 ships for sure - A katori and an Erie. Be satisfied with that, will ya'...

(There has not been announced any beta tester gift ship yet. And based on how it was in WoT way back, there will be some criteria that has to be met, in order to qualify for any kind of beta testers gift, if such a thing is given)

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

You get 2 ships for sure - A katori and an Erie. Be satisfied with that, will ya'...

(There has not been announced any beta tester gift ship yet. And based on how it was in WoT way back, there will be some criteria that has to be met, in order to qualify for any kind of beta testers gift, if such a thing is given)

Am.... Question too, did we not receive any compensasion when OBT? Like credits and free exp too? For me, ships are not important but all credits and free exp is very important.

I'm sure there are lot of people already have tier X ships, but when OBT out they pride will gone forever. And I don't care about win rate, as long as I can play this game before someone else can do (Alpha / Beta Tester), this is a rare opportunity for me, yet for anyone else who already play this game :honoring:

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Am.... Question too, did we not receive any compensasion when OBT? Like credits and free exp too? For me, ships are not important but all credits and free exp is very important.

I'm sure there are lot of people already have tier X ships, but when OBT out they pride will gone forever. And I don't care about win rate, as long as I can play this game before someone else can do (Alpha / Beta Tester), this is a rare opportunity for me, yet for anyone else who already play this game :honoring:

These things will be announced closer to the start of OBT, along with the requirements to get the CBT ship

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

These things will be announced closer to the start of OBT, along with the requirements to get the CBT ship

Gladly, thanks +1

Atleast don't make heartbreak to us

Edited by GS_Vrea

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

don't count on anything other than the 2 tier 1s.

Why? Those 2 starter pack ship is really hurt. If you are experienced using AP shells, then blow their ship with Citadel hits, and let them taste 10k dame

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Why? Those 2 starter pack ship is really hurt. If you are experienced using AP shells, then blow their ship with Citadel hits, and let them taste 10k dame

so you will have an advantage over OBT only players.  

all that has been confirmed is a FULL wipe of everything between CBT and OBT/live.

Pre-order packages are recredited in full, along with any gift ships, of which the ONLY one confirmed is the Iwaki Alpha.

anything else is purely speculation at this stage.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

No. When OBT comes, its going to be like release, in as much as everything is wiped. When OBT ends, and the game officially is released, there wont be a wipe. So anything you do during OBT will remain on your account.

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

No. When OBT comes, its going to be like release, in as much as everything is wiped. When OBT ends, and the game officially is released, there wont be a wipe. So anything you do during OBT will remain on your account.

Ooh.... 

*heartbreak* *ntred* *mentaldown* *rightonthekokoro*

Ok, thanks for the information. So for now, i will just heading to bed and let my tears out. Thanks

22 posts

In short :

Yaay! finally, some news from the guys above. I'll look forward to it in September!

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Yaay! finally, some news from the guys above. I'll look forward to it in September!

"probably", in somewhere else he's also saying "maybe 3-4 months".... "maybe"

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

September is probably a bit optimistic at this stage, balance is still being worked on (HE v AP etc), core elements that we expect from other WG titles (WoT) have yet to be introduced (accelerate crew training etc)

IMO will be lucky to go OBT/Live in time for the Xmas release period