You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Eason1134HK

Increase the number of clan members

Increase the number of clan members?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should WG increase the number of clan members?

• YES
    • NO

4 comments in this topic

[HKENL]
540 posts
4,345 battles

Should increase to at least 100 members

Edited by Eason1134HK

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,331 posts
26,048 battles

no, any more and you'll have smaller clans disbanding and joining larger clans to make mega clans that dominate whole servers like what happened in WOT

[HKENL]
540 posts
4,345 battles
8 小時前,CV_NMSL 說:

no, any more and you'll have smaller clans disbanding and joining larger clans to make mega clans that dominate whole servers like what happened in WOT

I see many clans have branch One big clan is no different from several small clans

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,331 posts
26,048 battles
1 hour ago, Eason1134HK said:

I see many clans have branch One big clan is no different from several small clans

let me put it like this

let's take FFD for example, they and their 4-5 subclans have maybe around 150 people split up, assuming each clan can field 2 teams then you'll have them on ratings ranging from hurricane to storm, so that's 4-5 different teams playing on different ratings contributing wins and losses, overall increasing the point pool

meanwhile, if they are in the same clan they they wont field as many teams or field fewer teams at higher rateings, both decreseing the ammount of points circulateing in the total CW pool and massively increaseing the chance that you'll run into them instead of any other team

do you know why people hate RMTing in CW so much from a community standpoint? it's because the players who got all their steel are still going around stomping on other clans long after they should have had no incentive to play at that level, compressing how many clans can get to higher rateings on the top level.

you might be barely good enough for hurracaine but if you meet UMR you sure as fuck arnt going to win

• Cool 1