Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Reinhard_of_Avercland

Camper got lucky....

6 comments in this topic

[FORCE]
2,465 posts
12,337 battles

This is a rare case when being a camper actually saves the game, unfortunately it did not happen on me. In fact I had to bail out the Vlad because he got cornered by a flipping Surrey & the f l a t Hipper! And that Colorado was not really pushing.

shot-20_08.26_12_43.59-0183.thumb.jpg.70c887e36f712a93918ef84cd0b51e6f.jpg

Ironically this is the first 6 kill game after the one I did with Iron Duke in my early 2000s games

shot-20_08.26_12_45.32-0593.thumb.jpg.84d4ece6cfffe4dae5a88031ea105e46.jpg

And that freaking flatboard actually topped the leaderboard!

shot-20_08.26_12_45.46-0989.thumb.jpg.cfc861faa3bd085a62a382bcfcd0b742.jpg

20200826_122613_PJSD219-Kitakaze_20_NE_two_brothers.wowsreplay

[REPOI]
249 posts
12,487 battles

shot-20_08.26_12_43.59-0183.thumb.jpg.70

An attempt was made the hide the names in the Team Score but the first screenshot shows it all,
Enemy Colorado is Below Average at best but I guess the enemy team bombarded him with "∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎" to stay back,

Sometimes a bad player does help to win the game, but what are the odds? 

Well played to you by the way, but shit like this does happen

[FORCE]
2,465 posts
12,337 battles
20 minutes ago, HoChunHao said:

shot-20_08.26_12_43.59-0183.thumb.jpg.70

An attempt was made the hide the names in the Team Score but the first screenshot shows it all,
Enemy Colorado is Below Average at best but I guess the enemy team bombarded him with "∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎" to stay back,

Sometimes a bad player does help to win the game, but what are the odds? 

Well played to you by the way, but shit like this does happen

I thought the lighting in the background obscures it. But I guess my eyesight is just poor. I will be more careful next time.

The odds are indeed very low, and that's the context of this thread I suppose. We've had seen too many rant threads that call out the campers, but not the opposite.

And of course there is that guy who posts nonsense recently about the state of DD in the current meta. But in my case, neither the CVs, nor the radar ships could outlast a DD that knows what to do, although I still lost that one.

Thanks though. I suppose this should make up for that silly Smolensk build I posted a while ago.

[REPOI]
249 posts
12,487 battles
17 minutes ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

I thought the lighting in the background obscures it. But I guess my eyesight is just poor. I will be more careful next time.

The odds are indeed very low, and that's the context of this thread I suppose. We've had seen too many rant threads that call out the campers, but not the opposite.

And of course there is that guy who posts nonsense recently about the state of DD in the current meta. But in my case, neither the CVs, nor the radar ships could outlast a DD that knows what to do, although I still lost that one.

Thanks though. I suppose this should make up for that silly Smolensk build I posted a while ago.

"I thought the lighting in the background obscures it. But I guess my eyesight is just poor. I will be more careful next time."
>Larf, doesnt matter at all to me lol, some butthurt player might call your out "HurrDurr shame", I think that "guy" did do it before,

And yeah, bunch of nonsense is only to be heard from him, nothing constructive and/or anything that makes sense
Its all a YOU problem for his case

[_BOB_]
20 posts
4,995 battles

I had a game about 3 months ago where an AFK Amagi won it for the enemy team. I was the last one left on my team with very little health in the Maass and sunk their Graf Zep but not before he got one last flight of rocket planes up. He ended up sinking me and the Amagi, still sitting motionless in spawn with a wave of my torps going towards him, was the last one left.

Sometimes, by sheer dumb luck, the campers/AFKs/bots can somehow get a win

• Cool 1

Administrator, WG Staff
224 posts
12 hours ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

shot-20_08.26_12_45.32-0593.thumb.jpg.84d4ece6cfffe4dae5a88031ea105e46.jpg

SIX destroyed, and it's still an L?! T_T That is the freaking worst. You put in work, though.

:cap_rambo: gg go next

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this