Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
hurricaneflyer

Summer Sale Discussion

12 comments in this topic

[IJN]
267 posts
4,759 battles

So.

This jumbled mess.

Any thoughts?

[151ST]
2,650 posts
10,487 battles

If you are referring to steam, just compare them to the actual premium shop and whether you want it.

Common knowledge is steam users get good deals.

If it's just premium shop, no.

The only 'good' value is santa crates or 1 year prem at half price but even santa crates aren't that good for value anymore since they've reduced the rewards numbers.

[IJN]
267 posts
4,759 battles

I was more referring to the current event in game.

[HKN]
54 posts
5,747 battles
1 hour ago, hurricaneflyer said:

So.

This jumbled mess.

Any thoughts?

so far we can only earn , if i recall 15 summer tokens for the combat missions. I assume there be more? i am interested in the T8 ship containers but it costs 180 summer tokens 😕

[IJN]
267 posts
4,759 battles
1 hour ago, MrJJ_sniper said:

so far we can only earn , if i recall 15 summer tokens for the combat missions. I assume there be more? i am interested in the T8 ship containers but it costs 180 summer tokens 😕

15 camos anyone?

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,339 posts
11,164 battles
1 hour ago, S4pp3R said:

The only 'good' value is santa crates or 1 year prem at half price but even santa crates aren't that good for value anymore since they've reduced the rewards numbers. 

This is very true.  The santa crates went down a lot in terms of potential reward now that they fail to give doubloons for duplicates once you have all the ships on the list. Also, last year if you rolled a ship you already had, it would roll for another ship that you didn't have, so you would still get a ship.  WG in the last lootbox event made it so that if you roll a ship, it just does a reroll from all available rewards, massively reducing what you actually can receive.  Hopefully they don't do this for santa crates, because if they did you would get less and less rewards the more premiums on the list that you own.

• Cool 3

[151ST]
2,650 posts
10,487 battles
2 minutes ago, Moggytwo said:

This is very true.  The santa crates went down a lot in terms of potential reward now that they fail to give doubloons for duplicates once you have all the ships on the list. Also, last year if you rolled a ship you already had, it would roll for another ship that you didn't have, so you would still get a ship.  WG in the last lootbox event made it so that if you roll a ship, it just does a reroll from all available rewards, massively reducing what you actually can receive.  Hopefully they don't do this for santa crates, because if they did you would get less and less rewards the more premiums on the list that you own.

Yeah 100%.

I've been saying for years the Warships economy is overheated but Santa Crates funnily enough aren't the primary culprit (the number of different types of bonus signals are) and by reducing the rewards they're just going to hurt their income; if people clue on (no doubt they won't).

[WWS]
317 posts
4,013 battles

Was really hoping I could get Atlanta camo for free but it cost 65 tokens and we could only get 15 atm.

[-FUN-]
427 posts
7,260 battles

Is Konig Albert still OP in the current meta? Also is the summer package day 1 means it will expired and changed daily? I'm considering to get the package for KA

Edited by zergling_

[IJN]
267 posts
4,759 battles
2 hours ago, zergling_ said:

Is Konig Albert still OP in the current meta? Also is the summer package day 1 means it will expired and changed daily? I'm considering to get the package for KA

As LWM on the NA forums said:

It's as close to playing Imperator Nikolai you can get without playing Nikolai.

[-FUN-]
427 posts
7,260 battles
3 minutes ago, hurricaneflyer said:

As LWM on the NA forums said:

It's as close to playing Imperator Nikolai you can get without playing Nikolai.

a466411474bc5578-1365x1024.jpg

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this