Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
S4pp3R

One-off - Daring, splendide audax...

3 comments in this topic

[151ST]
2,650 posts
10,487 battles

G'day Folks...

One-offs are exactly that, one-offs. I do a quick edit on some gameplay for you folks to enjoy while I'm working on serious projects like In-Depth or BLUF.

So I promised this a few weeks ago and here she is...

Daring, finely daring...

Some good DD play against a CV at the end, trying to get the win, damn close match if you pay attention to the score...

No gameplay is perfect, if I had to pick my main mistakes in this game it's smoking up a few seconds too late here and there but - I was trying to 'stealth' avoid the CV and as you folks know I'm not a DD main...

Roma will follow in a week or so, I've chopped it up as much as possible.

As usual, comments, discussions down below, happy to discuss things, answer questions... And if you can do the same on YouTube/Reddit, even if it's just a short comment and like, much appreciated.

• Cool 2

[_BOB_]
20 posts
4,995 battles

Cool video! Daring is such a fun ship. Maybe a smidge OP but always fun to play. 

• Cool 1

[151ST]
2,650 posts
10,487 battles
14 minutes ago, BeardyBandit said:

Cool video! Daring is such a fun ship. Maybe a smidge OP but always fun to play. 

Thanks mate!

Yeah definitely; she's just a bit too versatile and strong in a range of areas that there isn't really any competition (IMO).

But while I enjoy playing her, I don't prioritise DD play in general as I find the rewards (XP/Damage) too inconsistent even if you play 'well'.

Sign in to follow this