Sign in to follow this  
Neufert1

Thank you to WG for bot detection system, it's working Amazing !!!

22 comments in this topic

[TR_MU]
325 posts
5,053 battles

Wg i appreciate to you ! your project working amazing and your system automatically fix all bot issue.  Everyone know this "  You're working too hard" and plse take a break and get some rest PLEASE !

Thank you !

20200818142216_1.thumb.jpg.c1bc315da82f318f6430d78ef16b5203.jpg

20200818034007_1.thumb.jpg.1fc0e7c62bdb183b30e19b2ac09f458b.jpg

20200802123521_1.thumb.jpg.b4b064e59a4045b5b12bde56f4c2a7f4.jpg

20200802084108_1.thumb.jpg.2eeecd1d3f9ac32aeab9ac8e34953c12.jpg

Edited by Neufert1
  • Funny 1

[TR_MU]
325 posts
5,053 battles
1 hour ago, _layfonAlseif_ said:

Probably u should take a break from this game?

Probably Dev team fix these issue ?

[LBAS]
4,893 posts
11,005 battles
4 minutes ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

Every time you post......

tenor.gif?itemid=5603647

He always as actual

t1larg.jpg

• Cool 1

[REPOI]
246 posts
12,482 battles

I think the main topic we are going to talk about is not the bot's but OP's screenshots, I think we all can agree on this

20200818142216_1.jpg.7b4741beb768edfe528
1.2k Damage in Shima when the game is 14mins in? 40k lucky spotting damage? What did I say about you being a useless asset to your team? Isn't this screenshot you uploaded sums it up?

20200818034007_1.jpg.eaf40323c1724dabf89
1 SOLO Cap, 1 spotting ribbon and that is AFTER 15 mins into the game, further sums it up of you being a useless asset

20200802123521_1.jpg.7fc2581c1682064ca79
37k damage only in Kremlin, barely anything, further sums it up more about you being a useless asset

20200802084108_1.jpg.6f8aba97d8414c43c95
3.3k damage in an Asashio, and that is after 15mins, again sums up my point about you being a useless asset to your team

So, are you running out of excuses on who to blame now for the teams you get? Previously, you are blaming Soyuz bugs, CV bug, AA too strong, planes too weak, team is bad, and now? Now you blame the bots?
When will you wake up that you is the reason why? How on earth is a team supposed to win when you did not contribute anything? Like look at all those screenshots you uploaded, like HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?
I can assure you a BOT could have racked up more damage and contribution than you at this point.

2 hours ago, Neufert1 said:

Probably Dev team fix these issue ?

Maybe if you might create a support ticket to the Customer Support requesting some help on how to improve yourself, that might work? Like asking some funds. 

You do honestly need to wake up rather than being this delusional.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1

[REPOI]
246 posts
12,482 battles

image.thumb.png.0a6fba54544b721900838cf32581d470.pngimage.png.a5db6878aae42cfdd5f88b54a1dc2ded.png
This are your recent games in Shima, and that 57.89% is your Survivability Rate,
And I think from this, we can tell how you play your Shima. You only push to maybe cap when you can, after that, you are backlining the whole game and maybe you survived the battle as you are sooo far back that the enemy team/CV wouldnt want to waste their time to find you. As they know leaving you alive or dead won't change anything. And on average, you land 1-2 torps if lucky per battle and that is just low.

image.thumb.png.4f184c2c83c941f78aebd53480d3a20a.png
This is you compared to the server's average. I don't there is anything for me to point out now to be honest. That image says it all.

You should honestly take a break from this game. Doing so would be beneficial for your own good, and not to mention for the community, the forums and the playerbase in-game.
Please consider.

Edited by HoChunHao
  • Cool 1

[NCOTS]
442 posts
11,042 battles

For the love of God please tell me you are not using the 20km torps

4 hours ago, Neufert1 said:

20200818034007_1.thumb.jpg.1fc0e7c62bdb183b30e19b2ac09f458b.jpg

*sees second pic* 

:cap_fainting:

[TR_MU]
325 posts
5,053 battles
1 hour ago, HoChunHao said:

I think the main topic we are going to talk about is not the bot's but OP's screenshots, I think we all can agree on this

20200818142216_1.jpg.7b4741beb768edfe528
1.2k Damage in Shima when the game is 14mins in? 40k lucky spotting damage? What did I say about you being a useless asset to your team? Isn't this screenshot you uploaded sums it up?

20200818034007_1.jpg.eaf40323c1724dabf89
1 SOLO Cap, 1 spotting ribbon and that is AFTER 15 mins into the game, further sums it up of you being a useless asset

20200802123521_1.jpg.7fc2581c1682064ca79
37k damage only in Kremlin, barely anything, further sums it up more about you being a useless asset

20200802084108_1.jpg.6f8aba97d8414c43c95
3.3k damage in an Asashio, and that is after 15mins, again sums up my point about you being a useless asset to your team

So, are you running out of excuses on who to blame now for the teams you get? Previously, you are blaming Soyuz bugs, CV bug, AA too strong, planes too weak, team is bad, and now? Now you blame the bots?
When will you wake up that you is the reason why? How on earth is a team supposed to win when you did not contribute anything? Like look at all those screenshots you uploaded, like HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?
I can assure you a BOT could have racked up more damage and contribution than you at this point.

Maybe if you might create a support ticket to the Customer Support requesting some help on how to improve yourself, that might work? Like asking some funds. 

You do honestly need to wake up rather than being this delusional.

Yes you're right, if i improve myself, don't be have bots in game and they don't destroyed  after few min start of the game and i can be survive against to 12 player  / 4 radar / 3 sonar / CV .. YES YES COMPLETELY you're right.

After few days ı forgot DD gameplay

20200805154712_1.thumb.jpg.fff9c44b130e241738343cbde9689c8d.jpg

20200805153406_1.thumb.jpg.15a4529fd5ee288c470115fac02fb2f6.jpg

20200804073723_1.thumb.jpg.c0c78036c098153a0e587249616e8c0a.jpg

Edited by Neufert1

[REPOI]
246 posts
12,482 battles
48 minutes ago, rookieFTW said:

For the love of God please tell me you are not using the 20km torps

*sees second pic* 

:cap_fainting:

Those are indeed 20km torps,
Its ok, it is to be expected. Neufert uses a double range build for his Harugumo

47 minutes ago, Neufert1 said:

After few days ı forgot DD gameplay

Showing me 1-2 good/decent games out of your 50 games doesnt prove anything. Your average does. 2 Good games doesn't justify anything.

47 minutes ago, Neufert1 said:

Yes you're right, if i improve myself, don't be have bots in game and they don't destroyed  after few min start of the game and i can be survive against to 12 player  / 4 radar / 3 sonar / CV .. YES YES COMPLETELY you're right.

Yes yes, it is to be expected from you. Push the blame on something else that isn't yourself. 

image.thumb.png.d069afc4e377c02bbd7e0475a7a1bea4.png
This are my top played ship in the last 7 days, now you tell me how am I able to cope with all those "12 player  / 4 radar / 3 sonar / CV .. " you claimed

Edited by HoChunHao

[TR_MU]
325 posts
5,053 battles
27 minutes ago, HoChunHao said:

Those are indeed 20km torps,
Its ok, it is to be expected. Neufert uses a double range build for his Harugumo

Showing me 1-2 good/decent games out of your 50 games doesnt prove anything. Your average does. 2 Good games doesn't justify anything.

Yes yes, it is to be expected from you. Push the blame on something else that isn't yourself. 

image.thumb.png.d069afc4e377c02bbd7e0475a7a1bea4.png
This are my top played ship in the last 7 days, now you tell me how am I able to cope with all those "12 player  / 4 radar / 3 sonar / CV .. " you claimed

Did you seriously show us screenshots you saved from 4th and 5th of August? Like SERIOUSLY?

These results doesn't change the truth of BOTS. Also why everytime sharing your stats ?  Am i asking your stats ?  Am i say ; i'm too good than you ?  no. So what is your problem ? Are you ok ?

My results completely releated with bots. That's all. May be you played  against bot   and you have hi score ? did you thing this ? So what  you thing about destroyed 12 ships and "0" destroyed from enemy team ?  YOU'RE never reply this question 

" So what  you thing about destroyed 12 ships " ???????? All of them new player ? or are you say just BAD LUCK again and again and again ? 

Have you see  BBS  or Riga as trying capture start of the game  while have got 4 DD  in your team  ? 

Edited by Neufert1

[REPOI]
246 posts
12,482 battles

Oh let me real clear with you kiddo, I have met botting players or just bad players every battle. But I am able to carry my weight and also with my DIV, not backlining at the edge of the map and be a useless asset like you have been and have an impact in the outcome of the battle.

Botting/YOLO players plays all kinds of ships, there is no such thing as botters playing a specific ship. And you think it's the bot players that YOLO into caps? This is where you are wrong. They can also be actual players that do that repeatedly. They die? Leave to port and repeat.

So, about my stats is to show you how flawed you are. You played randons battles so do I. We get the same amount of vegetable players on average. But how am I winning? How am I and my DIV are doing this? Is this all just luck? No, we are capable of breathing, thinking, seeing, moving, etc at the same time. We don't be useless assets of the team. Heck I have seen 4 players that die in the first 3mins and we still managed to win. No, it's not luck, we are actual players that can breath and think at the same time.

The results you show even with or without bots doesn't matter as they would look the same. Your average shows it all. 

You are really constantly in denial throwing the blame everywhere with new reasons weekly. Wake up kiddo.

And your team being killed while the enemy team still has 12 players alive? That's called steamrolling. I have games where my team steamrolled the enemy team and also my team getting steamrolled. And that doesnt mean everyone has to be alive.

Edited by HoChunHao
  • Cool 3

[TR_MU]
325 posts
5,053 battles
11 minutes ago, HoChunHao said:

Oh let me real clear with you kiddo, I have met botting players or just bad players every battle. But I am able to carry my weight and also with my DIV, not backlining at the edge of the map and be a useless asset like you have been and have an impact in the outcome of the battle.

Botting/YOLO players plays all kinds of ships, there is no such thing as botters playing a specific ship. And you think it's the bot players that YOLO into caps? This is where you are wrong. They can also be actual players that do that repeatedly. They die? Leave to port and repeat.

So, about my stats is to show you how flawed you are. You played randons battles so do I. We get the same amount of vegetable players on average. But how am I winning? How am I and my DIV are doing this? Is this all just luck? No, we are capable of breathing, thinking, seeing, moving, etc at the same time. We don't be useless assets of the team. Heck I have seen 4 players that die in the first 3mins and we still managed to win. No, it's not luck, we are actual players that can breath and think at the same time.

The results you show even with or without bots doesn't matter as they would look the same. Your average shows it all. 

You are really constantly in denial throwing the blame everywhere with new reasons weekly. Wake up kiddo.

And your team being killed while the enemy team still has 12 players alive? That's called steamrolling. I have games where my team steamrolled the enemy team and also my team getting steamrolled. And that doesnt mean everyone has to be alive.

Ok, i accept everytime, i'm not good and i'm reach to shimakaze in yesterday, Her gameplay is little bit different than yugumo and others. Theorically seems strong than yugumo but truth not like that. Yugumo main battery is too strong than shimakaze's. Yugumo can send 4x4 torp and too fast than shimakaze.

Actually i think " yugumo too strong than shimakaze" or tier IX battle much easier than X tier battle i'm not sure. So are you playing with your friends or  are you playing unknown players ?  

Edited by Neufert1

Administrator, WG Staff
219 posts

Hey, y'all. I posted this update in the bot feedback forum thread, but I will share it here, as well. 

We know botting is an issue on the APAC servers, and I promise you we are looking for the most effective way to deal with them. I can not give you specific numbers, but I can tell you that we are becoming increasingly effective in dealing with bots. I wish this was something we could fix overnight because I really do feel your frustration, but unfortunately, it takes time. 

Just know that things are getting better, and WG is not slowing down our efforts to ban bots from the APAC servers.

Thank you guys for all you do. We hear you, and we appreciate you. 

-Sail

[TR_MU]
325 posts
5,053 battles
10 minutes ago, mademoisail said:

Hey, y'all. I posted this update in the bot feedback forum thread, but I will share it here, as well. 

We know botting is an issue on the APAC servers, and I promise you we are looking for the most effective way to deal with them. I can not give you specific numbers, but I can tell you that we are becoming increasingly effective in dealing with bots. I wish this was something we could fix overnight because I really do feel your frustration, but unfortunately, it takes time. 

Just know that things are getting better, and WG is not slowing down our efforts to ban bots from the APAC servers.

Thank you guys for all you do. We hear you, and we appreciate you. 

-Sail

Thanks for your kindly replay, I appreciate to you ! 

Best wishes ! 

[LBAS]
3,074 posts
14,510 battles

Imagine if this user is really Chinese he's just trolling us all over.

[TR_MU]
325 posts
5,053 battles
58 minutes ago, IJN_Katori said:

Imagine if this user is really Chinese he's just trolling us all over.

Imagine :  if this user was more smarter and he's just trolling us all over

• Funny 1

[LBAS]
3,074 posts
14,510 battles
5 hours ago, Neufert1 said:

Imagine :  if this user was more smarter and he's just trolling us all over

Ok Tiananmen.

You want your Noble Peace prize? Ok.

Edited by IJN_Katori

61 posts

OK,

So after review every ss, reading carefully each replies. I concluded for the OP's health, this post is going to close.

I think some of the reader had pointed out what going on with OP, and that it.

regards,

• Cool 1