Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
hurricaneflyer

Not serious suggestion

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

138
[IJN]
Member
312 posts
5,152 battles

We have the Mainz, a Hipper with Konigsberg guns.

flip that around, and we get

A KONIGSBERG WITH HIPPER GUNS.

Best idea ever, amirite?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,845
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,443 posts
25,716 battles

I can't take this seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,569
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,843 posts
44,392 battles

Roon= Nurnberg(almost same as Konigsberg) + Hipper's guns (3x3)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,909
[-CAT-]
Member
3,812 posts
14,520 battles
14 minutes ago, hurricaneflyer said:

A KONIGSBERG WITH HIPPER GUNS.

Already in the game.

Tier 9. Roon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,846
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Member
3,445 posts
14,688 battles

I want a Yamato with Akizuki guns. Like, a lot of them. I think we could fit 5 Harugumo’s worth on there.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
693
[MALD]
Member
712 posts
4,426 battles

So offset Roon?

Wow, this is worthless

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,845
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,443 posts
25,716 battles
Just now, Grygus_Triss said:

I want a Yamato with Akizuki guns. Like, a lot of them. I think we could fit 5 Harugumo’s worth on there.

 

firerainbow.jpg

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
138
[IJN]
Member
312 posts
5,152 battles
13 hours ago, Earl_of_Arland said:

So offset Roon?

Wow, this is worthless

I was more suggesting that the Triple 15cm turrets be removed and replaced with the twin 20cm turrets found on Hipper sort of like a backwards Furutaka

but alright...

13 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

I can't take this seriously.

Picard Wtf Meme - Imgflip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,569
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,843 posts
44,392 battles

Absolut. no serious

shot-20_08.24_09_57.26-0834.thumb.jpg.32aba78bfbb0ad01ff6ed75a20e2e0af.jpg

shot-20_08.24_09_57.40-0537.thumb.jpg.90ba8d5d1ac5a8ac184a9ab660c92af9.jpgshot-20_08.24_09_57.52-0373.thumb.jpg.a6861532ca9c94a42bdf337498bb9152.jpg

shot-20_08.24_09_58.06-0592.thumb.jpg.68f619e415cae27d5e2e19323f533051.jpgshot-20_08.24_09_58.16-0993.thumb.jpg.c4eafbf572587c8d78284dceca3e36ce.jpg

Edited by Manacetamol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
138
[IJN]
Member
312 posts
5,152 battles
21 hours ago, Manacetamol said:

 

shot-20_08.24_09_58.06-0592.thumb.jpg.68f619e415cae27d5e2e19323f533051.jpgshot-20_08.24_09_58.16-0993.thumb.jpg.c4eafbf572587c8d78284dceca3e36ce.jpg

w h a t ?

Is that some sort of A hull i'm not aware of?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
693
[MALD]
Member
712 posts
4,426 battles
20 hours ago, Manacetamol said:

Absolut. no serious

shot-20_08.24_09_57.26-0834.thumb.jpg.32aba78bfbb0ad01ff6ed75a20e2e0af.jpg

shot-20_08.24_09_57.40-0537.thumb.jpg.90ba8d5d1ac5a8ac184a9ab660c92af9.jpgshot-20_08.24_09_57.52-0373.thumb.jpg.a6861532ca9c94a42bdf337498bb9152.jpg

shot-20_08.24_09_58.06-0592.thumb.jpg.68f619e415cae27d5e2e19323f533051.jpgshot-20_08.24_09_58.16-0993.thumb.jpg.c4eafbf572587c8d78284dceca3e36ce.jpg

What have you done to my Hipper?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,569
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,843 posts
44,392 battles
2 hours ago, Earl_of_Arland said:

What have you done to my Hipper?!

How to WG/Lego :etc_hide_turtle:

 

4 hours ago, hurricaneflyer said:

w h a t ?

Is that some sort of A hull i'm not aware of?

Both A and B : 3x2 8'

Edited by Manacetamol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,845
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,443 posts
25,716 battles
2 hours ago, Tagnbag said:

She would need a good captain

 

Hipper.jpg

Now you KNOW you just gonna invoke the wrath of He Who Protec Hipper...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
138
[IJN]
Member
312 posts
5,152 battles
5 hours ago, Tagnbag said:

She would need a good captain

 

Hipper.jpg

What the actual [edited] is that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×