Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Neufert1

Why almost all bots RIGA ? Please block bots from game

8 comments in this topic

[TR_MU]
325 posts
5,086 battles

Is that too hard ? Block bot players ? After starting, 3 ships destroyed in our team or other team, Especially Almost all riga ships  bot. Starting of the battles, all of them goes to center of the cap point and all of them destroyed inside of 1 min. Why bots can't be remove the game ?

Using especially those ships bot :

1- RIGA

2- Seattle

3- Atlanta and etc..

4- All cv  (10/7 bot account)

They never use radar, torp and other improvements or ability, they only moving center of the cap point  (in early time they was waiting border of the map but now changed)

Edited by Neufert1

[CLAY]
2,836 posts
12,634 battles

WG have told us time and time again that their bot detecting process is automatic and fantastic and we don’t need to do anything because they are taking care of it.

WG is taking care of it, why are even you questioning it?

I suggest you put the complaint directly to the developers.

Let us know if you get anything other than the standard reply.

• Funny 1

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,973 posts
13 hours ago, Neufert1 said:

Is that too hard ? Block bot players ? After starting, 3 ships destroyed in our team or other team, Especially Almost all riga ships  bot. Starting of the battles, all of them goes to center of the cap point and all of them destroyed inside of 1 min. Why bots can't be remove the game ?

Using especially those ships bot :

1- RIGA

2- Seattle

3- Atlanta and etc..

4- All cv  (10/7 bot account)

They never use radar, torp and other improvements or ability, they only moving center of the cap point  (in early time they was waiting border of the map but now changed)

tenorOLEHPXAG.gif.f07ee95ae998b62d503d239863823aed.gif

[CLAY]
2,836 posts
12,634 battles
2 hours ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

tenorOLEHPXAG.gif.f07ee95ae998b62d503d239863823aed.gif

Yes Dan, we realise that you see ships like this all the time because you only play PvE and see lots of official bots.

• Funny 1

[ANZAC]
517 posts
18,519 battles
2 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

WG have told us time and time again that their bot detecting process is automatic and fantastic and we don’t need to do anything because they are taking care of it.

Yes it is fantastic. Just like my  6 pack. When you see me on the beach, you may think, look at the that fat tub o lard, but trust me, the 6 pack is REAL.

Its just buried, deep/ Real deep, it enables me to do at least 2 sit ups per day, just like WG bot detection system bans 2 bots per month.

• Funny 1

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,973 posts
1 hour ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Yes Dan, we realise that you see ships like this all the time because you only play PvE and see lots of official bots.

See just as many in Randoms when I'm testing.......

[TR_MU]
325 posts
5,086 battles
4 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Yesi you're right , i get this replay : " our automatic system working and defeating bots."

I've played against to bots almost  last 30 battle . But i can understand reason of radar ships. Generally all of them is radar ships.

Sign in to follow this