Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

Lies, lies and DAN lies...

18 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,535 posts
19,978 battles

I'm starting to think you are deliberately misleading me @LtDan_IceCream...

Always you say, "I play Coop because everyone who plays Coop is friendly and nice and Holy and like Angels descended from Heaven to Bless us and make us all warm and glowy"

YOU LIED TO US!

This guy complained at start THEN SAID RUDE WORDS AT ME that stung and hurt like BROKEN GLASS PUSHED INTO MY HEART.

I need counselling and I quit this game again cuz lies and rude people!!!!

( 😛 This guy literally parked at start and did nothing because he thought it was unfair to be a T6 in a T8 COOP game :Smile_veryhappy: )

precious.jpg

Edited by Max_Battle
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,979 posts
4 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

Always you say, "I play Coop because everyone who plays Coop is friendly and nice and Holy and like Angels descended from Heaven to Bless us and make us all warm and glowy"

YOU LIED TO US!

This guy complained at start THEN SAID RUDE WORDS AT ME that stung and hurt like BROKEN GLASS PUSHED INTO MY HEART.

( 😛 This guy literally parked at start and did nothing because he thought it was unfair to be a T6 in a T8 COOP game :Smile_veryhappy: )

precious.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=17883047

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,535 posts
19,978 battles
Just now, LtDan_IceCream said:

tenor.gif?itemid=17883047

I LOVE THOSE GUYS!

He did a plane joke. Something about being up in a plane and the pilot said, "We have engine trouble, we are shutting down one engine but don't worry we can operate on one engine" and the lady beside him asked fearfully, "how far can we get on one engine?" and this dude said, "All the way to the crash site... probably beat emergency services to it..."

• Funny 3

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,979 posts

He also had one that gets me every time;

"Hello, Male help line"

"Yes, Hello. I'm having trouble with my wife. She can't uncross her legs."

"Bummer dude"

"I never thought of that. Thanks for the advice. Bye for now"

• Funny 5

[WWS]
315 posts
4,002 battles
29 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

precious.jpg

I spy with my little eye... something beginning with "l"  :cap_look:

[4RSE]
317 posts
7,797 battles

lol at that dude in his T6 DD. Yesterday I had a number of T9 games in my Surrey, and managed to top the score board almost every time. Nothing underdogs quite like the T7 Surrey fighting Georgias and Jean Barts. Didn't even need to hide behind islands (gun arcs aren't that good).

• Cool 1

[151ST]
2,621 posts
10,461 battles

One of my clannies ran into a guy who had 11000 battles in Coop... with JB...

Edited by S4pp3R
  • Funny 1

[MRI]
3,610 posts
15,497 battles
1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

YOU LIED TO US!

precious.jpg

I like how that guy is raging, and Max is like "meh whatever, I"M USING HYDROACOUSTIC SEARCH!" :Smile_bajan2:

• Funny 2

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,535 posts
19,978 battles
Just now, Thyaliad said:

I like how that guy is raging, and Max is like "meh whatever, I"M USING HYDROACOUSTIC SEARCH!" :Smile_bajan2:

I tried Google search but it just kept giving me ads.

• Funny 3

[IC]
408 posts
12,637 battles

It could be worse...he could be a fail division as a Tier 4 battleship in a game with mostly Tier 7 ships since he divisioned with a Tier 5 BB and that is still in co-op too. He didn't go toxic though, which is good for the rest of us. 

Besides, if he thinks that a Huanghe in a T8 match is bad, try doing it in a Dallas with no torps to give you more firepower. 

[NZAUS]
Beta Tester
321 posts
8,292 battles
1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

He did a plane joke. Something about being up in a plane and the pilot said, "We have engine trouble, we are shutting down one engine but don't worry we can operate on one engine" and the lady beside him asked fearfully, "how far can we get on one engine?" and this dude said, "All the way to the crash site... probably beat emergency services to it..."

If you lose one of the two engines it will delay the journey by a good amount, it then stands to reason if you lose the second engine you will be stuck up there all day. That's science.

If that guy's matchmaking luck is like mine he must afk 9 out of every 8 battles. the only way to stop it is to give all the new players tier 10 ships. Fixed.

[HKACC]
392 posts
4,597 battles

The "problem" with Co-op are, many players don't realize, AI are an expert marksmanship. They want to play Co-op to relax, only to find the AI citadel'ing/critical shot you all the time.

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,535 posts
19,978 battles
14 minutes ago, MissMeMiss said:

The "problem" with Co-op are, many players don't realize, AI are an expert marksmanship. They want to play Co-op to relax, only to find the AI citadel'ing/critical shot you all the time.

Yep. They will hit you if you sail in a straight line.

Good lesson in not sailing in a straight line 😛

• Cool 1

[FORCE]
2,448 posts
12,284 battles
27 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

They also know how to dodge torps on some occasions, forcing you to drop the load closer.

Oh and they know how to blob their AA better than some blokes in Randoms.... Making CV highly unrewarding to play.

[-CAT-]
2,489 posts
11,585 battles
36 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

5 minutes ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

They also know how to dodge torps on some occasions, forcing you to drop the load closer.

Oh and they know how to blob their AA better than some blokes in Randoms.... Making CV highly unrewarding to play.

Don't forget. They will "attempt" to ram you when they are at low health.

[SEARN]
1,050 posts
16,050 battles

Honestly don't know what he is complaining about. I love being bottom tier. Not only do you get way more XP for damage on higher tier ships, but it teaches you survival skills. How is any of that bad? However an idiot with an entitlement complex will always find something to complain about.

At the end of the day it is coop. Get stuck in and have a go. If you go full potato and die, not only will the team 98% of the time win without your sorry ass, but you will get more XP than if you park your ship and do nothing but complain in chat. That is absolutely certain. I will guarantee it. Why play the game and then not play the game?:Smile_amazed:

It is no secret of how the MM works. It is the same for everyone. If you don't like it then don't play. Expecting to get top tier all the time is no different to the morons that complain when they don't win the lottery.

• Cool 2

[-NZ-]
371 posts
9,183 battles

you forgot to blur his / her name below the chatbox :cap_look:

Sign in to follow this