Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lived696

Shimakaze camo

5 comments in this topic

13 posts
978 battles

Hi.

I read before if I buy camo for Shimakaze for doubloons it will turn the to premium. So I choose to buy Angler camo what cost me 40$ and it did not turn my ship to premium. Do I missing here something or its just a visual for 40 dollars? I put commander in and it asked to retrain him so Im sure this ship not premium.

SOrry for bad english

[REPOI]
247 posts
12,485 battles

@Lived696Those are Permanent Camo, it doesn't convert a Tech-Tree ship into a Premium ships. And do note, that Angler Camo has the same benefits as the Default Premium Camo which you can get for 5,000 Doubloons.
image.png.4649ed7d55eb3f21fc3f16e5ef6fa3f6.png
This is the example for Gearing, it states there what it does, but it doesn't state that it changes a status of a ship.

• Cool 2

13 posts
978 battles
Just now, HoChunHao said:

Thank you. I read on same forum before that it turns to premium, but ok this info was wrong or I understand very wrong way.

You can see here they speak that if you put camo on T10 it will be premium   https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/111406-shimakaze-premium-camo/

[MRI]
3,610 posts
15,519 battles
16 minutes ago, Lived696 said:

Thank you. I read on same forum before that it turns to premium, but ok this info was wrong or I understand very wrong way.

You can see here they speak that if you put camo on T10 it will be premium   https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/111406-shimakaze-premium-camo/

I think you misunderstood what they were saying. They are not saying it becomes a Premium, but rather it gets Premium-like economic benefits.

• Cool 1

13 posts
978 battles
Just now, Thyaliad said:

I think you misunderstood what they were saying. They are not saying it becomes a Premium, but rather it gets Premium-like economic benefits.

Ok, thank you very much for time. Well it's still nice so I will enjoy what I have😊

Sign in to follow this