Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Katori

Wait its all Building?

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

820
[LBAS]
Member
3,349 posts
15,719 battles

 

War schon immer. (Always has been).

FB_IMG_1597374935671.jpg?width=426&height=475

 

Seriously though, This deserve as a Camo Reward! (besides the Tarnanstrich.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,533
[REPOI]
[REPOI]
Member
6,773 posts
27,836 battles

ship... buildings

buildings

buildings

The beautifully ugly ironclad warships, in 20 gorgeous images

r/WarshipPorn - French pre-dreadnought battleship Masséna. Unfortunately er design weight and suffered from serious stability problems that inhibited accurate firing of her guns; as a result, she was considered to be an unsuccessful design.[5950 × 4165]

 

 

NO NO NO, MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP

Edited by CV_NMSL
  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,363
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,024 posts
22,980 battles

I came in here expecting an Anchorage thread.

I want my money back.

False advertising.

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
820
[LBAS]
Member
3,349 posts
15,719 battles
Just now, Max_Battle said:

I came in here expecting an Anchorage thread.

I want my money back.

False advertising.

We've Been Tricked, We've Been Backstabbed and We've Been Quite ...

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
270
[TWR]
Member
1,325 posts
5,077 battles
18 hours ago, IJN_Katori said:

 

War schon immer. (Always has been).

FB_IMG_1597374935671.jpg?width=426&height=475

 

Seriously though, This deserve as a Camo Reward! (besides the Tarnanstrich.)

WG needs to make this a camo option for the Tirpitz!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,363
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,024 posts
22,980 battles
On 8/14/2020 at 9:59 PM, IJN_Katori said:

We've Been Tricked, We've Been Backstabbed and We've Been Quite ...

Bamboozled.

That's how I feel.

BAM DAMN BOOZLED!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×