Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MissMeMiss

6 years, man

8 comments in this topic

[HKACC]
392 posts
4,597 battles

... after public release ... this game, man ... :Smile_facepalm:
Still has issue in server stability.

• In 2 of every 10 battles, there's always temmate who's disconnected. A few of them recover after some minutes. But late start always cost your team play.
  • In 1 of every 5 battles, there's always moment where I got disconnected when I'm shooting or get shot at.
  • In every battle, there's always moment where my screen freeze for a moment in a very dangerous situation.

4 or 5 years is the peak year of almost every online games, it's should have tackled server issue on year 1 or 2.
It's only take 1 bad server failure moment to rob all the fun when playing this game, in other words, rage quit.:etc_red_button:

• Sailing for 5 minutes with DD to get a flanking position. When launch my 1st torpedoes, disconnected.
    When back online, only to witness my ship very close to enemy position & spotted, then die.
  • Another case cruiser, start a match where I'm in the flank position with other 2 BBs.
    Sailing for 3 minutes before entering shooting zone, then realize 1 BB never moved.
    In minutes 5, my cruiser dead. In minutes 8, teammate BB dead. in minutes 10, they found the disconnected BB & destroy it.
    In minutes 13, the flanker enemy start shooting the other flank teammate. In minutes 15, game lost.

Server stability is the most important thing of an online game. It's the core, the life, the reason of an online game. :cap_cool:
The "balanz" of this game already in question, and then losing 1 teammate due to lost connection are making it worst.

This is your peak years, WG ... you need to up your game, not just focus selling premium ships & loli waifu commander.

2146771926_thisisfine.jpg.f5d87c656cf40fc2ba361be6d181c2b7.jpg

• Cool 3

Administrator, WG Staff
219 posts

Hey @MissMeMiss! I totally understand the frustration. You can actually report teammates for inactivity, but I want to see if I can help you with something else you mentioned. 

2 hours ago, MissMeMiss said:

In every battle, there's always moment where my screen freeze for a moment in a very dangerous situation.

Have you submitted a support ticket with a WGCheck? Make sure you have "Extended Network Diagnostics" selected when you run the check. This will help you figure out if it is a connection issue or not. Are you using WIFI or are you wired in? 

Hopefully, I can help you!

-Sail

88 posts
5,921 battles

Sometimes the problems of hardwares and drivers may lead to the similiar game crashing or disconnecting accidents. Spending a few minutes to check your computer is indeed a worthwhile suggestion.

However, the asia server is obviously going too crowded in these months. It always takes me multiiple tries to get into one. randam battle.

[LU-NA]
98 posts
3,432 battles

I have the same problem with WoT since years ago even though there's no such problem with WoWs and decided to retire playing WoT. 

[WWS]
315 posts
4,002 battles

I dunno man, If I got disconnection, I blame my ISP. The only major upgrade I had is changing my main drive to an SSD, after that, no loading issues, no weird graphics, very very few crashes either (on Scenarios).

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,529 posts
19,958 battles

UI lag remains a continual annoyance.

[FFD]
[FFD]
38 posts
9,488 battles
4 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

UI lag remains a continual annoyance.

Happened on WoT before, I believe it's the problem with the use of Autodesk Scaleform....

[LBAS]
4,901 posts
11,022 battles

Why are they weebs? 

Because IT'S JUST A .... BUSINESS

If they won't then to be casted out

Edited by THAI_THIEF

Sign in to follow this