You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kongman

whats everyone win rate

40 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

im playing pvp all the time and i cant crack the 50 win rate , mainly because of poor quality teams , plus im testing different tactics and play styles

what are you guys getting 

Super Tester
218 posts
2,157 battles

Isn't this a totally dangerous topic? 

Next there's be tons of post on how winrate doesn't matter, and how can you influence winrate when you get random teams

etc etc etc  ... hate xvm etc etc

Not like we haven't seen lots of this topics on WOT forums.

I am hanging in there at 51.67% according to my profile...

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,972 battles

Was like 57% for the beta weekends and the closed beta.

Pretty much as soon as you could buy your way into the beta it dropped to 55/54%

Now a month later it's at 52% and guess what, it'll be 51% by tonight or tomorrow if this 1 win for 5 games trend continues.

Kill 4 ships, get 1900xp for a loss, score was 1000 - 350.  Only one other ally killed a ship.  Story of my life with WoT/WoWS

I really, really think that when this game goes live and there's a bigger community that we need leagues.

Bronze, Silver, Gold and maybe Platinum.  Make it so a match can only have players from two leagues.  So bronze and silver could play, bronze wouldn't be whooped as bad if plats and golds were in the match.  Silver could play with bronze and do well or play with gold and learn, again and not be whooped by plat.  Gold would cut their teeth with plat and do well vs silver.  Plat gets to play with other skilled players and sometimes gold, whom are competent and not... let's park a BB behind an island and be useless for the next 18 minutes.

Constantly losing because of bad team mates directly impacts my level of fun.  If a game isn't fun, I don't play it and I don't spend money on it.  Do I miss out?  Well, I go and play another FUN game.  And wargaming gets less money.  Considering I've dropped perhaps 1k AUD on WoT and WoWS, Wargaming may need to consider if they want that money to go to them or a competitor in the future.  Because loss, loss, loss, loss, loss, loss is no fun at all with bad allies and aimbot enemies.

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

Was like 57% for the beta weekends and the closed beta.

Pretty much as soon as you could buy your way into the beta it dropped to 55/54%

Now a month later it's at 52% and guess what, it'll be 51% by tonight or tomorrow if this 1 win for 5 games trend continues.

Kill 4 ships, get 1900xp for a loss, score was 1000 - 350.  Only one other ally killed a ship.  Story of my life with WoT/WoWS

I really, really think that when this game goes live and there's a bigger community that we need leagues.

Bronze, Silver, Gold and maybe Platinum.  Make it so a match can only have players from two leagues.  So bronze and silver could play, bronze wouldn't be whooped as bad if plats and golds were in the match.  Silver could play with bronze and do well or play with gold and learn, again and not be whooped by plat.  Gold would cut their teeth with plat and do well vs silver.  Plat gets to play with other skilled players and sometimes gold, whom are competent and not... let's park a BB behind an island and be useless for the next 18 minutes.

Constantly losing because of bad team mates directly impacts my level of fun.  If a game isn't fun, I don't play it and I don't spend money on it.  Do I miss out?  Well, I go and play another FUN game.  And wargaming gets less money.  Considering I've dropped perhaps 1k AUD on WoT and WoWS, Wargaming may need to consider if they want that money to go to them or a competitor in the future.  Because loss, loss, loss, loss, loss, loss is no fun at all with bad allies and aimbot enemies.

I think we are all in the same boat pardon the pun 

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

TBH I am not paying attention at this stage to WR etc as stats are going to be wiped anyways.my stats sucks here too...

FIXED! :trollface:

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

In Alpha I was 87%, in PVE 89% and currently in PVP CBT 49.5%.

I blame all you noob Beta testers (lol)

Fight me like a girl! I'll use Katori and u use Yamato I can kill you with my 1 shot salvo.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

My current PVP standings is 50.41 % win rate, avg XP 1915 pr battle, after 845 battles, up from about 46 % winrate after the first month of CBT.

My current PVE standings is 82.29 % win rate, avg XP 670 pr battle, after 96 battles. I only do PVE battles when server population is under 100 players.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Fight me like a girl! I'll use Katori and u use Yamato I can kill you with my 1 shot salvo.

I've other things I'd rather do with a girl, but you need a few footy seasons yet

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

I've other things I'd rather do with a girl, but you need a few footy seasons yet

So, you already do that. Ok. Btw, my win rate 44% :v. I'm noob, yes.

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

Dunno my exact stats, all i know is, ive sunk more ships than battles ive played, 52% W/R, 8% draws, 40% defeats and 43% survival. Pulled back from first month of CBT:

37% W/R, 12%% draws, 51% defeats, 39% survival.

Some SHOCKING teams out there. Had a battle today, on Encounter (worst damn game mode) where it was down to my DD, 2 BBs and a CV against half the enemy team, and the two BBs decided to go chase a freaking DD rather than come help me at the base.

Felt like we need a public voice comms function, so i could play the Benny Hill White Rabbit music to those two dimwits.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

45% win
45% lose
10% draw
60-70% Survive
Kill rate about 1.50
Keep getting a team that sucks

Edited by Harpoon01

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

45% win

45% lose

10% draw

60-70% Survive

Keep getting a team that sucks

oooooo, get rekt. 

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

Isn't there already a profile showoff topic in the off-topic section on the forum.

52% win

40% lose

8% draw

61.5% survive

Beta Tester
404 posts
91 battles

PVP

136 / Battles

50.74% / Victories

PVE

15 / Battles

100% / Victories

I'm happy with my stats and that's all that matters :teethhappy: also wish i had more time to play like i thought i would