Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
S0und_Theif

ST 0.9.8 One Commander, Two Nations

7 comments in this topic

[-CAT-]
2,479 posts
11,563 battles

Apart from the Transformers collab, 18th ranked battle, and visual upgrade, WG is now trying to put a commander that can be put between Japan and Pan-Asia ships.

Me and @Paladinum were talking about this concept a few month back. But it was between Germany and EU commanders or Russian and EU commanders.:fish_book:

Mid-Autumn Festival

Due to the holiday, the following items were added in the game: "Mid-Autumn Festival" permanent camouflages on Warspite, Dunkerque, Kaga, Prinz Eugen, and the following unique commanders:

• Chang’e with specialization on Pan-Asian and Japanese ships.
  • Hou Yi with specialization on Pan-Asian ships.
  • Kaguya with specialization on Japanese ships.

phpMbFCDf

phpfKhMAI

Link: https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/59

BTW, I think this is an East Asian lore.
Kaguya is Japan lore, while Hou Yi & Chang'e are Chinese lore.
It something about autumn festival and lunar calendar. :fish_book:

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[MRI]
3,608 posts
15,480 battles
1 hour ago, S0und_Theif said:

Apart from the Transformers collab, 18th ranked battle, and visual upgrade, WG is now trying to put a commander that can be put between Japan and Pan-Asia ships.

Me and @Paladinum were talking about this concept a few month back. But it was between Germany and EU commanders or Russian and EU commanders.:fish_book:

WG has done this a long time ago with the HSF captains. I guess they are trying to expand the idea.

• Cool 1

[-CAT-]
2,479 posts
11,563 battles
1 minute ago, Thyaliad said:

WG has done this a long time ago with the HSF captains. I guess they are trying to expand the idea.

Didn't know that existed. :Smile_hiding:

Glad that they are expanding this. Especially with commanders with buffed skill and special traits. :Smile_smile:

[MRI]
3,608 posts
15,480 battles
12 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

Didn't know that existed. :Smile_hiding:

Glad that they are expanding this. Especially with commanders with buffed skill and special traits. :Smile_smile:

I wonder how we are going to get Chang’e ... I just hope she is not behind a paywall.

Edited by Thyaliad
Thought Ovechkin could be used on 2 nations for some reason. Only some verions of him can.

[151ST]
2,615 posts
10,439 battles

The real question is; will they have buffed traits or will IJN be jipped for longer?

[LGND]
526 posts
12,722 battles
8 hours ago, S0und_Theif said:

Mid-Autumn Festival

Due to the holiday, the following items were added in the game: "Mid-Autumn Festival" permanent camouflages on Warspite, Dunkerque, Kaga, Prinz Eugen, and the following unique commanders:

• Chang’e with specialization on Pan-Asian and Japanese ships.
  • Hou Yi with specialization on Pan-Asian ships.
  • Kaguya with specialization on Japanese ships.

phpMbFCDf

phpfKhMAI

Link: https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/59

BTW, I think this is an East Asian lore.
Kaguya is Japan lore, while Hou Yi & Chang'e are Chinese lore.
It something about autumn festival and lunar calendar. :fish_book:

M*bile L*gends Colabs is real  :Smile_trollface:

[SMOKE]
2,031 posts
16,241 battles

well the character the based upon are mythical character from ancient Chinese folklore / Mythology but then as we all know its also spread and now entrenched in Korean and jJapanese folk culture and folklore , so I suppose there is justed reasons to made it so. Equally so there are historical figure that are more than a single country or nationally binded, say he recent El Liberaor  flag which surely celebrate one of the greatest man among history ( and one which actually had a country named after him ).

I would like to see more cross nationa commander to be put into the game

Sign in to follow this