Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TakemoriKohoto

What is World of Warship good for ?

14 comments in this topic

[IWN]
265 posts
2,862 battles

Making video 

Also anyone had any video making experience, can you share it ? 

• Cool 2

[LBAS]
3,103 posts
14,590 battles

WoWs is good for Drama and Puerto Rico Apocalypse burning endlessly even the WG kept burning it with fossil fuel.

• Funny 2

[IWN]
265 posts
2,862 battles
4 hours ago, IJN_Katori said:

WoWs is good for Drama and Puerto Rico Apocalypse burning endlessly even the WG kept burning it with fossil fuel.

Not to mention the CV rework, when they over buffed the carrier and then over nerf. and now left it hang suspended between a line of playable and unplayable entirely. 

[LBAS]
3,103 posts
14,590 battles
4 hours ago, TakemoriKohoto said:

Not to mention the CV rework, when they over buffed the carrier and then over nerf. and now left it hang suspended between a line of playable and unplayable entirely. 

I already adapted with the CV rework, despite their foolishness of their rushed design.

[IWN]
265 posts
2,862 battles
Just now, IJN_Katori said:

I already adapted with the CV rework, despite their foolishness of their rushed design.

and the other odd-tier carrier still no where to be found. But I think they will bring it back next few update, got some leak from modder about new icon being adding into the game that from the carriers

[IWN]
265 posts
2,862 battles
7 minutes ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

For me, WoWs is a good reminder of how ruthless the RNG can be in anywhere but "that" game.

that game ? what you mean 

[SEARN]
1,050 posts
16,060 battles
4 minutes ago, TakemoriKohoto said:

How ruthless the RNG can be almost always, except for that one special game that comes around from time to time?

Well that is what I understood. I might be wrong. :Smile_hiding:

[FORCE]
2,465 posts
12,337 battles
2 minutes ago, TakemoriKohoto said:

I mean in Azur Lane.

I have got supercontainers in WoWs like 100 times, but only 2 of them are really good.

Meanwhile my luck in AL is only horrible during Bismarck's event (I actually spent $90 to whale the event just to get Bismarck, but I still failed), and Jean Bart's first event (I got her on the rerun though).

[SEARN]
1,050 posts
16,060 battles
4 minutes ago, TakemoriKohoto said:

How ruthless the RNG can be almost always, except for that one special game that comes around from time to time?

Well that is what I understood. I might be wrong. :Smile_hiding:

[IWN]
265 posts
2,862 battles
Just now, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

I mean in Azur Lane.

I have got supercontainers in WoWs like 100 times, but only 2 of them are really good.

Meanwhile my luck in AL is only horrible during Bismarck's event (I actually spent $90 to whale the event just to get Bismarck, but I still failed), and Jean Bart's first event (I got her on the rerun though).

Welp I was kinda suspecting AL. to be honest that is quite a bad luck of you, since AL is seriously one of the easiest and most forgiving gacha game, I play it like half a year ago, and already got quite a decent number of good ship in event, and I dont even spend that much time on AL.

• Cool 1

[FORCE]
2,465 posts
12,337 battles
22 minutes ago, TakemoriKohoto said:

Welp I was kinda suspecting AL. to be honest that is quite a bad luck of you, since AL is seriously one of the easiest and most forgiving gacha game, I play it like half a year ago, and already got quite a decent number of good ship in event, and I dont even spend that much time on AL.

Yeah that failure actually made me stop playing for about a month. But I never regret about the money I spent because I keep seeing the good stuffs that the devs have been making, so I consider it a good investment.

Oh and that's a very good video.

[-BRO-]
511 posts
11,976 battles
8 hours ago, Puggsley said:

Salt. 

Glorious salt.

pretty much sums it up.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this