lvoeryre

This one need to be banned

26 comments in this topic

2 posts
180 battles

This person said this racial discrimination words in the game today. He need to be banned, and I also feel puzzled, why ching chong can be shown on the chat box? I used to type poor guy in the game but it show me *********. So can I understand this that WG is a gaming company that supoort racial discrimination? Actually I need to explain again, to the people who are trying to do some discrimination things, if you want to hurt Chinese, ching chong is useless, try another best one.

Racial discrimination words.png

[SEARN]
1,050 posts
16,081 battles

Regardless of what has been said naming and shaming publicly on the forum is not allowed and not the way to go.

Submit that screenshot via a violation report through player support.

Also if every word, abbreviation and variant of them is censored we would be left with no words to actually communicate with.

As it is now even in clan chat words get censored all the time and we all have to try and figure out as to why they are even censored.

• Cool 1

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,759 posts
5,809 battles

OP just report here.

• Cool 2

[CLAY]
2,844 posts
12,657 battles
1 hour ago, HobartAWD said:

Also if every word, abbreviation and variant of them is censored we would be left with no words to actually communicate with.

As it is now even in clan chat words get censored all the time and we all have to try and figure out as to why they are even censored.

Exactly, such as when, Ashitaka is censored A****aka, even in F key commands.

I mean, the censoring system is idiotic. It censors parts of words, such as analysis and scraped, because it cannot detect that it is part of another word. It is particularly hilarious that it also can’t censor a banned word when separated by a space.

• Cool 2

[REPOI]
249 posts
12,487 battles
3 hours ago, lvoeryre said:

if you want to hurt Chinese, ching chong is useless, try another best one.

If it is indeed useless, why are you making this thread?
It does seem you got pretty hurt by it. And let me be brief with you, I am also a Chinese citizen but I am nto a snowflake that just gets offended over words like that which is why you made this thread.

By responding to it, making threads like this, you somewhat agreed to what that guy said in chat and you got hurt by it.
Well, quite common for mainland players to be honest.

So why bother with him? Report, make a ticket, done.
And please censor that guy's name, no shaming in here

Edited by HoChunHao

Super Tester_
143 posts
14,279 battles

He's a known idiot and a sub-50%er

Why bother?His mother will die soon anyways. 

Look away and forget about it. 

[151ST]
83 posts
2,420 battles
7 hours ago, lvoeryre said:

This person said this racial discrimination words in the game today. He need to be banned, and I also feel puzzled, why ching chong can be shown on the chat box? I used to type poor guy in the game but it show me *********. So can I understand this that WG is a gaming company that supoort racial discrimination? Actually I need to explain again, to the people who are trying to do some discrimination things, if you want to hurt Chinese, ching chong is useless, try another best one.

You need to upgrade your turtleback armor.

518 posts
6,735 battles
11 hours ago, HoshimachiSuiseiPrpr said:

He's a known idiot and a sub-50%er

Look away and forget about it. 

Why does WR have anything to do with it? If he was a 60%er would that make a difference?

And what has his mother got to do with anything?

As a small side note one of the things which has surprised me playing WoWS n WoT, is how many people have had sex with my mother last night. And how forthright they are about letting me know. 

That is despite her passing away nearly 20 years ago. Whatever floats your boat I suppose, though I would have thought that the processes of natural decay might have made things less than desirable. I guess if they are playing games then they are out of the graveyards.

And if you have been defiling one of my parents and feel the need to tell me, its "mum' not "mom". Seeing "mom" really pisses me off.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,551 posts
20,060 battles

I don't understand these dudes.

I have watched ALL the documentaries on this: Fast and the Furious, Star Trek, The Expanse etc.

As a white anglo guy, I need certain things to have good adventures.

I need a smart Asian pal, a tough black guy, a sexy Mexican chick good with knives, huge Kiwi warrior woman with space marine armour, dubious Russian guy who is always drunk but somehow does heroic things, maybe a blue space chick to party with from time to time and a whole variety of other people of various genders, sexual preferences and cultures.

Do other people not watch these documentaries?

They are in colour people.

Get educated.

Oh and to really win, I mean REALLY win, I need a big hairy Wookie to stroke. Mmm my hairy Wookie. Stroke it. Stroke my hairy Wookie.

chewie.jpg

Edited by Max_Battle
  • Cool 3
  • Funny 1

518 posts
6,735 battles

And can someone confirm if the first few messages K man sent were in Chinese? Is it racist if K man is Chinese?

Maybe its the same situation as an African American uses the "N" word its a term of endearment, whereas if someone else said it it would be the most offensive thing imaginable. 

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,644 posts
7,803 battles
13 hours ago, HoshimachiSuiseiPrpr said:

Classy.

[-CAT-]
2,539 posts
11,644 battles
1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

I need a smart Asian pal, a tough black guy, a sexy Mexican chick good with knives, huge Kiwi warrior woman with space marine armour, dubious Russian guy who is always drunk but somehow does heroic things, maybe a blue space chick to party with from time to time and a whole variety of other people of various genders, sexual preferences and cultures.

Dont forget a french spy who can infiltrate and exfiltrate with parkour. A british sniper who never misses a target, A latino who specializes in guerilla warfare and have excellent camouflage skills. And an arabian who has great driving and piloting skills. Someone has to drive.

1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

Oh and to really win, I mean REALLY win, I need a big hairy Wookie to stroke. Mmm my hairy Wookie. Stroke it. Stroke my hairy Wookie.

chewie.jpg

What about these little ones?

wicket.thumb.jpg.dfbd7e1b1e8456428f898c37d64a9fe3.jpg

518 posts
6,735 battles

They just yibber yabber all the time, at least a Wookie makes it clear when to stop stroking..

[CLAY]
2,844 posts
12,657 battles
14 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

Dont forget a french spy who can infiltrate and exfiltrate with parkour. A british sniper who never misses a target, A latino who specializes in guerilla warfare and have excellent camouflage skills. And an arabian who has great driving and piloting skills. Someone has to drive.

What about these little ones?

wicket.thumb.jpg.dfbd7e1b1e8456428f898c37d64a9fe3.jpg

A white American Male to be the Dumb muscle comic relief?

• Funny 1

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,551 posts
20,060 battles
31 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

A british sniper who never misses a target

I was kind of thinking the Big Bad might be English.

Such a great bad guy accent.

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,551 posts
20,060 battles
32 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

And an arabian who has great driving and piloting skills. Someone has to drive.

Need.

• Cool 1

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,644 posts
7,803 battles
Just now, Max_Battle said:

Need.

To find a script for the 15th "fast and Furious" movie.  You've got the cast already.

• Funny 1

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,551 posts
20,060 battles
1 minute ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

To find a script for the 15th "fast and Furious" movie.  You've got the cast already.

unnamed (3).jpg

• Funny 1

[MRI]
3,611 posts
15,541 battles
2 hours ago, Puggsley said:

And can someone confirm if the first few messages K man sent were in Chinese? Is it racist if K man is Chinese? 

Maybe its the same situation as an African American uses the "N" word its a term of endearment, whereas if someone else said it it would be the most offensive thing imaginable. 

Those are just the minimap pings or F3 alerts. TC is using the Chinese language client so all automated messages like minimap pings or F-key commands are automatically translated.

Edited by Thyaliad
  • Cool 1

[NCOTS]
24 posts
6,133 battles
19 hours ago, lvoeryre said:

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [][] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [][] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [][] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] 

[HKACC]
392 posts
4,597 battles

I don't know the real meaning of Ching Chong, but to my understanding, it's like 'you're talking too much, empty words'. I've use this when a Chinese friend too much talking trash theory about getting a girl, then I'm just saying "Stop Ching Chong, go there, ask her number.". On the other side, me as Java native also have racial slur to be used by others. Here in Indonesia, we have so many races, that racial slur it's a daily consumption & normal. People don't care that much and using it as banters when trading words. It become problem when you're label a guy with it, like become a routine words to call a Chinese, like "Hey Ching Chong, how's going ?" ... we don't really care about the words itself, but what we really care are the intention.

[MRI]
3,611 posts
15,541 battles

Ching chong may be taken as offensive because it is essentially a caricature of how Chinese sounds to non-speakers. Kinda like when someone does the whole slant eyes thing.

Of course, intention and context matters more than the word itself. And in this context, it was clearly intended to offend.

While I don't think that all words should be censored, things like this should not go unpunished.

Just my 2 cents.

• Cool 2