Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

12 comments in this topic

[IJN]
266 posts
4,708 battles

Hello forum,

I have recently obtained the FDG and after watching several guides discerned that the ship is not a very good Brawler in the current meta. However,my German BB captain is built with a secondary build (more specifically for Bismarck and Odin) and I am wondering if I should just train a new captain from the ground up for the Friedrich as I'd rather not have to retrain and respec my captain every time I wish to play the Bismarck. Any suggestions would be helpful.

[KAMI]
1,540 posts
12,750 battles

Train a new commander and  try to get 10point at least asap to acquire at least 1 perk from each of the section, if u run <10 point captain on fdg , you will suffer abit more

Edited by Gummiheng

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,639 posts
7,739 battles

Secondary captains for Bissy then start a survival build and captain for the FDG and GK.  

[-NZ-]
371 posts
9,183 battles

Got both secondary and survival build captains on those ships (Bismarck, Tirpitz, Odin, and  recently acquired FD Grosse). That's why I stuck too long on Bismarck (T8) LoL. Can't run on fully / maximize secondaries module on those BBs nowadays, but it is still fun anyway.

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,517 posts
19,922 battles

My opinion: All ships that can do any level of secondary builds are effective and fun in coop.

[FORCE]
2,431 posts
12,271 battles
8 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

My opinion: All ships that can do any level of secondary builds are effective and fun in coop.

Done that with Hipper once, it actually worked better than the standard build in Co-Op:Smile_trollface:

There I said it. He's gonna bust into this thread for sure.

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,517 posts
19,922 battles
1 minute ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

Done that with Hipper once, it actually worked better than the standard build in Co-Op:Smile_trollface:

And now I want too!

Procced Gunther's secondary skill on Hindy in coop once. ONLY with AFT 🙂 Was fun.

1 minute ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

Save yourselves! The Dark High Priest of Hipper approaches!

run.gif

• Funny 1

[SEARN]
1,050 posts
16,045 battles
2 minutes ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

Sorry I missed that, I'm a little slow.  What was the name of the ship again? :Smile_trollface:

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,517 posts
19,922 battles
1 minute ago, HobartAWD said:

Sorry I missed that, I'm a little slow.  What was the name of the ship again? :Smile_trollface:

b46r1f7fuom41.jpg

• Funny 2

[IJN]
266 posts
4,708 battles

Thanks for the input, put a spare 10-pointer from Odin in the FDG and currently grinding.

Sign in to follow this