Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ADMIRAL_SPUD

Server Overload

16 comments in this topic

[MHNVY]
18 posts

The last few days I have been getting this Message SERVER OVERLOAD please try again later on the Asia server.
I live in South Australia, and my internet connection is stable with  a speed of 50Mb down/ 20Mb up 9877310543.png

Why is this happening if anyone knows ? 

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,597 posts
26,586 battles
Just now, ADMIRAL_SPUD said:

The last few days I have been getting this Message SERVER OVERLOAD please try again later on the Asia server.
I live in South Australia, and my internet connection is stable with  a speed of 50Mb down/ 20Mb up 9877310543.png

Why is this happening if anyone knows ? 

it's the server, not your net

[FFD]
[FFD]
38 posts
9,493 battles

I'm in WA and been experiencing the same thing over the past 3 months. WG needs to upgrade their server.:fish_palm:

By the way, TPG sucks.:cap_tea:

Edited by _layfonAlseif_

[-CAT-]
2,534 posts
11,644 battles

There are too many bots players in the game.

WG needs to add or upgrade their servers.

Until then, WG will keep experiencing this:

server.gif.179b08e405d34552109f1a63a7028d42.gif

Edited by S0und_Theif

[MHNVY]
18 posts

Ok so its not me then, so not to worry about it.
And YES I know TPG suck. But whilst the NODE connection is generally good!!!! IE it just works without issue's and is stable, I'll keep using it.
Once that happens I'll jump ship to either Aussie BB or Superloop.
I can't stand Telstra[ I call them TOOLSTRA] after I experienced their Cable 3gig that in reality was only 1.4gig. And their way overpriced under-delivered mobile plans.
DODO sucks worse. and TPG itself is just a con job of a company, I could rant for hours I guess 😄

[-CAT-]
2,534 posts
11,644 battles
1 minute ago, ADMIRAL_SPUD said:

And YES I know TPG suck. But whilst the NODE connection is generally good!!!! IE it just works without issue's and is stable, I'll keep using it.
I can't stand Telstra[ I call them TOOLSTRA] after I experienced their Cable 3gig that in reality was only 1.4gig. And their way overpriced under-delivered mobile plans.
DODO sucks worse. and TPG itself is just a con job of a company, I could rant for hours I guess 😄

I feel the pain. It's not only in Australia that telcos treat their customer like dirt.

Many place is also doing the same.

Telco that have poor internet and / or data service, asking an insane amount for the plan, and treats the customer like dirt if there is a query or issue.

And now, they are using the global pandemic as an excuse for the poor service. :Smile-angry:

[GS]
Video Contributor, Beta Tester, Clantest Coordinator
2,794 posts
13,924 battles

work as intended

DmrItljW4AAORXl.thumb.jpg.1eba5dd09251c57b4ed9b7befb22e139.jpg

• Funny 2

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,549 posts
20,060 battles

Happens to me occassionally.

Quickly goes away.

[SEARN]
1,050 posts
16,060 battles

Yes it happens every now and then to me also.

Can get into games again soon after, but for me when this server overload is happening, that's when the massive ping spikes plague my battles.

If I see the server overload message I go do other things and come back later as playing with 4000+ ms ping spikes isn't my idea of fun.

[SEARN]
1,050 posts
16,060 battles
10 hours ago, ADMIRAL_SPUD said:

Be very thankful you get something decent that is stable. That is not the experience of a great deal of us poor buggers. :Smile_sad:

Your result there being better than 93% of the rest of the country is completely true. Plus you say you have stability with the connection too. Not a lot to complain about.

I can never get over 17 Mbps down and 1 Mbps up despite being on a 50/20 Mbps plan. No stability here the dropouts are constant, in the order of 20-30 a day. ADSL2+ was giving me faster speeds and was 100% stable.

If you with a good speed and stable connection could rant for hours, what could the 93% of us with a slower connection or poor stability do? We would collapse from exhaustion.......... :cap_fainting:

Government would win then, if we are passed out unconscious we cannot complain. :Smile-_tongue:

[4RSE]
318 posts
7,845 battles
2 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

Be very thankful you get something decent that is stable. That is not the experience of a great deal of us poor buggers. :Smile_sad:

Your result there being better than 93% of the rest of the country is completely true. Plus you say you have stability with the connection too. Not a lot to complain about.

I can never get over 17 Mbps down and 1 Mbps up despite being on a 50/20 Mbps plan. No stability here the dropouts are constant, in the order of 20-30 a day. ADSL2+ was giving me faster speeds and was 100% stable.

If you with a good speed and stable connection could rant for hours, what could the 93% of us with a slower connection or poor stability do? We would collapse from exhaustion.......... :cap_fainting:

Government would win then, if we are passed out unconscious we cannot complain. :Smile-_tongue:

We have the NBN we deserve. Experts shouted long and hard about the superiority of fiber to the premises - and we elected the luddite party with their inferior and obsolete copper wire alternative instead. And we then went and elected them twice more. 

[SEARN]
1,050 posts
16,060 battles
3 minutes ago, lunsmann said:

We have the NBN we deserve. Experts shouted long and hard about the superiority of fiber to the premises - and we elected the luddite party with their inferior and obsolete copper wire alternative instead. And we then went and elected them twice more. 

There was a senate inquiry or whatever you call it recently.

2 senators went and crunched the numbers to see what the actual no BS cost difference would have been to do full FTTP instead of the rubbish destined to fail FTTN we got.

If you go FTTP you save initially as you don't need to pay Telstra for the privilege of using their crappy copper as a bonus.

Their conclusion was it would only have been 3 Billion more to go full FTTP. Yet we didn't do it at the time due to reasons............

FTTP just Imagine how nice that would have been! :cap_like:

• Cool 1

[LU-NA]
98 posts
3,439 battles

https://youtu.be/1cYP4EVKebk

This video gives insight into WG server issues, not just desync. Based on this video, I don't think WG will upgrade their server, ever. 

Edited by Arzach
  • Cool 2

[SEARN]
1,050 posts
16,060 battles
20 minutes ago, Arzach said:

This video gives insight into WG server issues, not just desync. Based on this video, I don't think WG will upgrade their server, ever.  

Yes. Worth watching to understand why these things are happening.

I had linked that vid when it came out in a different thread.

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
1,131 posts
7,731 battles

I hate that I get this at during quite time....like now, just after 7am in the morning :cap_fainting:

[TF44]
467 posts
20,455 battles
On 8/8/2020 at 11:24 AM, Arzach said:

previously:shut up and take my money, wg

now:shut up and buy more stuff, farmers.

Sign in to follow this