Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Neufert1

Ship's upgrade issue

5 comments in this topic

[TR_MU]
325 posts
5,126 battles

I have problem with upgrade  system,  or i don't know system . I bought all upgrades of my all ships almost. I've tried all of them for understanding of working system. As you know , i've tried all of them with only 25 Doublon for changing  upgrades.  But now, All of them is gone and i need to buy all upgrades again. Is it normal ?

[KAMI]
1,547 posts
12,769 battles

Did you sell it for credit?

Check your inventory to see if you still have them

• Cool 1

[NCOTS]
445 posts
11,075 battles

Upgrades won't vanish, they are either sold or stored

Administrator, WG Staff
219 posts

Hey @Neufert1! Have you gone into your inventory to check to see if you have anything under the "upgrades" tab? If you have purchased modules that are not currently on your ship, you should be able to find them there. 

[TR_MU]
325 posts
5,126 battles
2 hours ago, mademoisail said:

Hey @Neufert1! Have you gone into your inventory to check to see if you have anything under the "upgrades" tab? If you have purchased modules that are not currently on your ship, you should be able to find them there. 

Example ; many times for suitable  battles ( Ranked, random and etc, i've used all of them for different battle trpe, i've used all upgrades for Lenin, Kremlin, A.L Nevsky , Harugumo  etc.. upgrades. All of them now like never buyed. I need to buy all of them again. All of them is gone. 😞

No never i sold  these for credit.

Edited by Neufert1

Sign in to follow this