You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kongman

people play the one ship all the time

27 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

any noticing the same people play the same ship all the time , cleveland is one , how is this testing the game ?

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

Firstly, here's no legal agreement binding anyone to test anything. It should be evident enough from the fact that bug-submission is entirely voluntary. Agreements to this effect cannot be enforced anyhow if the testers are not salaried. Where the law is silent, men may do as they please.

Besides, WG.net is snooping and collecting server-side stats, so by playing anything you are providing more and more data to them on how the game design turns out to be when played outside an artificial environment.

Also, how's your health now?

better , i have diabetes....its a pain  

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

I have a specific order of playing my ships : First I play all my premiums till they have a win, then I either start playing my US cruisers, or my Japanese cruisers, and then finally my Japanese battleships. When all my ships has done their daily doubles, I switch to the ships I find most fun to play : the Atlanta, the Sims, the Gremlin, and the Cleveland. So you might find me in a specific ship for a couple of battles,

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles

Bucky > all DD

Minekaze > all

Even with her 3 tubes, Minekaze still beat her because of the 40s reload. That's 2 x 6 (2 x 3) salvos in the time for Fubuki to do one 3 x 3.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Minekaze > all

Even with her 3 tubes, Minekaze still beat her because of the 40s reload. That's 2 x 6 (2 x 3) salvos in the time for Fubuki to do one 3 x 3.

Agreed. I'll admit  - Spamming them all over the place is pretty fun :trollface:

Kongou-chan for life !

Nein! Fuso FTW:izmena:

However, Saipan is still my best pwning noobs ship :trollface:

Edited by Alvin1020

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

I only keep one ship of each  line.   I intend to test all ships and not get stuck.  Once it goes open then I'll settle on certain lines.  The only ships I play more often are my premiums.  

[REACH]
Beta Tester
107 posts
2,227 battles

Kongou will become a staple in BB line it the fastest BB there at low tier.

given that the low tier US BB are going to be utterly slow and have lower range below 15km.

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,972 battles

I play a number of ship types from several nations.  About the only thing I haven't played is USN DD; although I do have and do play my Sims.  I'm playing a wider arrange of ships and nations rather than racing towards higher tiers.

Not only am I testing more ships, but I'm also seeing what lines I want to grind when the game is released.  Scratch IJN DD's off that list and most IJN ships.  USN ones simply too stronk.

Alpha Tester
184 posts
2,083 battles

The more people play one ship is an indication it may be OP and is very likely to get a nerf because that is what Wargaming want to avoid. Like some tanks got such a huge nerf now they are rarely played any more, or even better yet, they will no longer be available.

So play all the ships as this is just a testing phase!!

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

For the moment... I'm using Minekaze to print money so yea... That's the most often used ship. Followed by Bucky and Ibuki.

Sai to the Pan and Cleaver are secondary options

you should get the gold destroyers , they are cheaper to repair , and make more gold