You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
amnesia98

0.9.7 Bug Report Thread

9 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff
114 posts
2,095 battles

Hello, Commanders!

Have you already played our new 0.9.7 update?

How's everything going so far? As you've already noticed, there are several changes and improvements in this update.

We kindly ask you to report any bugs or problems on this thread. Related screenshot or replay files would be much appreciated.

Please be noted that this thread is for bugs and issues on 0.9.7 only.

10 posts
7,169 battles

OK, the game will not load me into battles like it was doing pre update. Usually I was loading in up to 20 seconds before the battle started. Now it is commonly not until the battle has been started, up to 55 seconds on one occasion. Now, once battles are finished the game client does not return me to port, but becomes unresponsive and I am forced to log out before I can continue, so I am not seeing my detailed scores. The ping time has become extremely unstable, varying between 107ms, which is usual, and playable, to over 200ms, which is NOT playable. As I have sunk many hundreds of dollars into a Premium account and spent out on doubloons regularly I consider this to be a breach of service on your part and I demand a refund of my Premium account remaining so that I can uninstall what used to be a very enjoyable game and consign it to the pit of idiotic fuckery that it has become.

10 posts
7,169 battles

I have uninstalled and reinstalled via Steam - same problems occurring. FIX THE GAME!

10 posts
7,169 battles

I can't send screenshots or even load replays, because the replays aren't loading. FIX THE GAME OR GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK

10 posts
7,169 battles

I can't believe that nobody else who plays this game is not experiencing the same problems as I am. FIX THE GAME.

[DPF]
16 posts
3,842 battles
7 hours ago, Manchester_C15 said:

OK, the game will not load me into battles like it was doing pre update. Usually I was loading in up to 20 seconds before the battle started. Now it is commonly not until the battle has been started, up to 55 seconds on one occasion. Now, once battles are finished the game client does not return me to port, but becomes unresponsive and I am forced to log out before I can continue, so I am not seeing my detailed scores. The ping time has become extremely unstable, varying between 107ms, which is usual, and playable, to over 200ms, which is NOT playable. As I have sunk many hundreds of dollars into a Premium account and spent out on doubloons regularly I consider this to be a breach of service on your part and I demand a refund of my Premium account remaining so that I can uninstall what used to be a very enjoyable game and consign it to the pit of idiotic fuckery that it has become.

Sounds like you have multiple issues. What's your internet speed and quality most of the time? I've been playing WoWs since 2016 with a 1Mbps internet connection through a home router/modem and I get consistent 30ms ping. Lag spikes occur when bandwidth is used up by other parties which sometimes logs out of the game. But that's on my end. 

[-CAT-]
2,458 posts
11,540 battles

Armory, Clan Base, Naval Battle, and Dockyard inaccessible, not responding, continuously loading.

shot-20_08.06_23_31.13-0837.thumb.jpg.58657f10d4ac08b2411dfe120a63dbac.jpg

Armory

shot-20_08.06_23_31_31-0750.thumb.jpg.00ec869e8fa5185f0e31088af6cbb5e5.jpg

Clan Base and Naval Battle Tab

shot-20_08.06_23_31.56-0412.thumb.jpg.53ee3136b517a33d7c8ef3b6cf517fbf.jpg

Dockyard

Edit:

Web based armory also inaccessible, not responding, continuously loading.

armory.thumb.jpg.5a77b3dd5c0ff64b220e3729499eab9c.jpg

Edited by S0und_Theif

38 posts
14,385 battles

hi,

i think from recent update of ... maybe 0.9.x , till the 0.9.7 which is most recent,

i started to have lag in port, while i check camo, and switch to check flags, and such...

the problem is:

the lag lasts few sec while i check stuff like chat, division window, or simply check camo flags and capt. skill,

the lag happens frequently in port interface,

happens with me both with OS win7 and win10, with medium graphics settings,

i wanna ask:

anyone else having the same?

or could WG plz fix it? I saw the ship interface change where it's been added a ship icon not the full 3D ship model but... the lag is more of an issue now...