Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FlankerXraveN

0.3.1: interchanged Mogami and Myoko

3 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
20 posts
1,369 battles

As per topic title, Interchange tiers? Armament? It's too vague in such a short description or i am simply not getting the meaning of it.

O damn, i think i posted it in the wrong section. If a kind Moderator could help me shift it to Questions and Answers please!

Edited by FlankerXraveN

Beta Tester
20 posts
1,369 battles

Interchange of whole ships will cause them to exchange tiers. Mogami will go to Tier VIII, and Myoko will be at Tier-VII. They should remain the same otherwise, unless the Devs decide to 'rebalance' them for their new tiers.

WG can pull historical details from secret soviet-era documents, comrade, but putting random fancy armaments on well-known ships isn't something that we've seen so far.

So let's say if i have Mogami but no Myoko so suddenly i wake up one day having a tier 8? Like my IS4 when it got buffed?!?!? :D

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Interchange of whole ships will cause them to exchange tiers. Mogami will go to Tier VIII, and Myoko will be at Tier-VII. They should remain the same otherwise, unless the Devs decide to 'rebalance' them for their new tiers.

WG can pull historical details from secret soviet-era documents, comrade, but putting random fancy armaments on well-known ships isn't something that we've seen so far.

Myoko will probably have her torpedo armament reduced to 4x Triple mounts like Mogami, it's historical. Her 4x Quadruple mounts are one of the configurations, on Ashigara of same class I think; also the stock 2x Quadruple is probably Haguro's setup (same class again).

WG will probably tweak around with the gun's stats of those 2 ships too, I expect Mogami to have overall better stats on her 203 than Myoko's. 

Sign in to follow this