You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
CaptainZade_

I wish..

6 comments in this topic

50 posts
1,741 battles

I wish I was a new player again, everything's not so fun once I learned of the mechanics in the game. I hate getting angry at my teammates for screwing up, it's always my fault anyway, can't I just erase the part of my brain that has anything to do with WoWs just so i can start over? Experience low tiers again and actually have fun without getting angry at new players, get my first T8 and somehow get top of the leaderboard, realize that the T9 is much better despite what other people say, and find out that the T10 ship is a disappointment compared to the T8 and T9 (Accurate? Bah, it's not accurate, and the fast reload doesn't even compensate for the horrible dispersion). What I would do just to experience all that again, most days I can't even click the "Battle" button, I just sit around in port for minutes then log off. I feel tired of playing the game nowadays but I still want to play it. All I want.. is to have fun, what I'd do just to start all over 

Edited by CaptainZade_
Change of words
  • Funny 2

[KAMI]
749 posts
9,155 battles

Start a new line from scratch and just enjoy the fact you have an experience advantage while in lower tiers.

Or if you want a little more challenge, play ranked. Sometimes you'll get a team that plays like randoms. But other times, you can also find some decent teamwork in action.

Ranked and clan battles would probs be drawing away the experienced players atm, so randoms might suffer a bit.

• Cool 2

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
4,145 posts
17,694 battles

Adding to what he said above, try to find the lower tier ships you can master & play them when you get too tired with the usual mess on the high tier games

I still keep Shenyang, Kongo, Icarus, La Galissonniere, and Budyonny although I've unlocked the higher tier ones. Yes that counts as sealclubbing, but at the current state of the game, and how costly it is to run non-premium high tier ships; who wouldn't resort to that?

• Cool 1

[IWN]
Modder
426 posts
3,253 battles

pshhh join the modding community, 10 out of 10 you will be busy modding the ship all the time and not really playing the game. I mean I'm have Hakuryuu, Yamato, Amagi, Bismarck, North Carolina . . . . but in the end you eventually get bored so I suggest you pick up something that are related about the game but not strictly the gameplay but maybe like making movie that use Wows, or drawing . . . 

• Cool 2

[NNS]
39 posts
9,632 battles
9 hours ago, CaptainZade_ said:

All I want.. is to have fun, what I'd do just to start all over 

Sounds like you just need a break - 6 months or so - from the game.

Been there, done that.

• Cool 1

50 posts
1,741 battles
2 hours ago, DracoTB said:

Sounds like you just need a break - 6 months or so - from the game.

Been there, done that.

Never thought about taking a break, too scared that I'll do badly when I come back lmao, but that's probably what I need