Ratdoto

Congratz to new CBT, and Read this!

16 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Congrats to anyone that won the contest, or choose another way by purchasing preorder, I feel sad that many tester, new tester that don't know the rules of the game, in game still many players saying bad to his/her teammates, even team killing, AALG already post a Topic to all new CBT participant but less testers that read it. So just in case to lesser the tkers in game, and reminding of AALG's Topic

Read AALG topic for the new participant.... in General Discussions or copy paste this http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/3987-notice-to-all-players-including-new-cbt-participants/

Have a nice Sail (hope Kraken didn't sunk your ship)

Edit: if link can't, go to English Speaking Community,and then General Discussions, and you will notice "Notice to all players, including new CBT participants"

Edited by Ratdoto

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

Edited.

Easy way to use link URLs on the forum is to highlight a Keyword like HERE then click the button shown below and enter the required information respectively:

3fyKS94.png

Edited by Halken_Sky

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

I feel sad they didn't read this too (prepare to get rekt new participants)

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

please rit my post I already change it to copy paste, thanks BTW.. :v. And I already give a destination (in text)

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Why the new participants didn't want to read this T-T.. (man, I'll just hoping they didn't get sunked by their teammates/Kraken and its tentacles)

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

No I will not.

good stay here (don't go out, or I will find u and I will call you). I keep an eye on you.  (Nah you out)

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

my friend still can't win in the minesweeper challenge :D

luckily more minesweeper next Monday. Tell your friend not to late >:. Or ask your friend to Pre-order