You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rina_Pon

Zao (mid 2020)

16 comments in this topic

[BLESS]
1,459 posts
12,783 battles

1. Nerf CV AP bombs

2. Nerf Venezia

Edited by Rina_Pon
  • Cool 1

[LBAS]
2,062 posts
3,738 battles

More like Buff Zao instead of nerfing our AP bomb.....

Remember, nerfing AP bomb is useless since you eat more damage from HE than AP. Most BB now use HE

Aye, forget to mention

T8 GERMAN CV AP bomb is more hurt than Hakuryu.... Have HEAL and can bypass AA Flak

7800 damage x 3 Plane per strike

WTF WG

Edited by Skarhabek
  • Cool 2

[TLS]
4,836 posts
21,272 battles

Do not nerf. Nerfing is actually the stupidest thing to do in a game. If something needs a buff, buff it.

• Cool 1

[SMOKE]
2,488 posts
18,013 battles

Well , humbly disagree, do nerf some if its providing the better balance , and do buff some likewise ; the question on hand though is OP's suggestion do nothing of the sort , will nerfing Venezia made Zao more playable , clearly not cause the issue is not Venezia vs Zao its Zao vs everybody else ... and AP bomb , well they do much sure , is them the only reason why Zao is pushed back to second line, back lane and unable to do anything for real ... clearly again its not ...

I do agree Zao need buff, but so do almost majority of old tech tree ships so this really is not a Zao only issue , its quite wide ranged

Edited by Mechfori
  • Cool 2

[151ST]
3,539 posts
11,934 battles

You would have to nerf most of the game to make Zao relevent again, I say that yet I love her.

She needs: health, armour and/or reload. You could even go range as well... but I'd take reload over range

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
5,308 posts
11,973 battles

I would like to reset them all at zero like WIP Beta

the game already to shit

[TLS]
4,836 posts
21,272 battles
2 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

but I'd take reload over range

This is the buff she definately needs. Hinden did benefit from the improved RoF from my experience in the last few months. And ruddershift. ESPECIALLY IS UU IS SUPPOSED TO BE A "SIDEGRADE".

• Cool 1

[AUS-]
222 posts
10,416 battles

Zao still good and still can massace BB with HE and torp, etc...  update firing range and every thing is become okay, stay afar ,stay hidden, and burn them all

[JUNK]
1,127 posts
23,053 battles
7 hours ago, TsunamiShenShi said:

Zao still good and still can massace BB with HE and torp, etc...  update firing range and every thing is become okay, stay afar ,stay hidden, and burn them all

you must be lucky can stay far and hidden, my gameplay stay far hiding get AP bombed by cv to a point i just stop playing zao and never bother anymore

[NAU2]
4 posts
4,692 battles
10 minutes ago, ahwai82 said:

you must be lucky can stay far and hidden, my gameplay stay far hiding get AP bombed by cv to a point i just stop playing zao and never bother anymore

Relatable but then also all cruisers can get AP bombed into oblivion by a persistent CV

• Cool 1

[JUNK]
1,127 posts
23,053 battles
15 minutes ago, Hybrid3 said:

Relatable but then also all cruisers can get AP bombed into oblivion by a persistent CV

maybe its just me, i play every cruiser get screwed by cv all the time..not that i do anything dumb sail alone or rush up be the easy target

like i play tallinn less than a min get spotted by cv and get rocket for 5k damage, how did i misplay? none at all

im just unlucky what else to say

[SMOKE]
2,488 posts
18,013 battles
8 hours ago, Emperor_Taisuko said:

Naah... Zao honestly needs a buff in this current meta.

you can say the same to Khaba, Bismarck, Seattle ... and then quite a few others ...

[NCOTS]
28 posts
6,857 battles
On 7/16/2020 at 11:19 PM, Mechfori said:

you can say the same to Khaba, Bismarck, Seattle ... and then quite a few others ...

Seattle? Not necessarily, but Khaba for sure needs a buff as her play style by far is the most inferior to this meta. I wouldn't even care talking about Bismarck, since we all know how much "love'' wargaming shows for Kriegsmarine vessels.

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,011 posts
13,704 battles
On 7/17/2020 at 12:19 AM, Mechfori said:

Bismarck does not need more buffs. FdG on the other hand....