Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
The_queen_of_headhunters

Can we add the expression of the captain in the game

5 comments in this topic

5 posts
9,039 battles
First of all, the translation software used will not be able to express clearly.
This time wg joined the hololive vtuber, which made me feel that maybe we can add some expressions to the game. For example, there are special animations when attacking, firing, and being hit by torpedoes. I think it will bring the feeling of immersive experience to those who love the second dimension.
Another thing is, when can the antiaircraft gun fire animation be reopened? Although I know that it can't actually stop CV, at least let me know that it is working {I really don't look down on 37mmsk-c / 30}

u=374937106,4188225217&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
2,077 posts
1 hour ago, The_queen_of_headhunters said:
First of all, the translation software used will not be able to express clearly.
This time wg joined the hololive vtuber, which made me feel that maybe we can add some expressions to the game. For example, there are special animations when attacking, firing, and being hit by torpedoes. I think it will bring the feeling of immersive experience to those who love the second dimension.
Another thing is, when can the antiaircraft gun fire animation be reopened? Although I know that it can't actually stop CV, at least let me know that it is working {I really don't look down on 37mmsk-c / 30}

u=374937106,4188225217&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=4271201

701 posts
2,891 battles

I think it will be extremely annoying to have your commander shout everytime you fire. Imagine being in the Colbert or Smolensk. When I think about it, might actually be a way to balance them. If they can’t be nerfed, makes it so that they don’t to play them.

• Cool 1

[TF44]
528 posts
22,298 battles

I've been looking for a way to mod them shout ever since the shout Nerf happened.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this