You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
greywolfsdb2013

Very UGLY graphics after 0.9.6 updating

7 comments in this topic

[PHNAV]
[PHNAV]
243 posts
10,498 battles

After updating to 0.9.6, my game graphics got SO UGLY! Even if I set it at Ultimate Graphics it always come out as fuzzy or hazy, both at the port and during games. :cap_viking:

What is going on?? :Smile_amazed:

BTW, It also happened to me during Public Testing of 0.9.6. I pointed this out in the feedback, and I thought it will be during the Public Test. Sadly, even here.

The attached file is set at Ultimate Graphics Res at an average fps of 70, but I can't see the details of the port and in-game locations anymore. 

shot-20.07.09_20.03.56-0807.jpg

[HKACC]
392 posts
4,597 battles

Yet during v0.9.5.### , my ping always +300ms. Is graphical upgrade create bad connection ? ... While I think it's impossible, who knows.

[-ISO-]
1,085 posts
6,876 battles
59 minutes ago, greywolfsdb2013 said:

After updating to 0.9.6, my game graphics got SO UGLY! Even if I set it at Ultimate Graphics it always come out as fuzzy or hazy, both at the port and during games. :cap_viking:

The lighting update is not new actually. But yeah, couldn't agree more with you. Even at very low settings, it still looks quite the same and it makes the game runs slower than before the lighting update. 

[FOE]
72 posts
13,956 battles

Please let this be seen by a moderator, i'm having the same issue too. I was gonna re-download the game from a new device because of this :<

[LBAS]
110 posts
7,393 battles

I noticed this yesterday too.  I run on max with 8xAA and after the patch the ships have a blur to them now.  It almost looks like FXAA is turned on but it is not.  I really hope WG fixes this issue in a timely manner.

• Cool 1

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,014 posts
13,714 battles

Maybe they are planning to merge this game with the console version? I mean the recent changes on the Armory & Port's UI makes the game looks closer to the console version.