Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bavola

Need more IJN 10 skills captain in armory.

6 comments in this topic

5 posts
1,403 battles

Hi WG, just wanna purchase the second 10 skills IJN captain in armory but found only one there plus that lady was counted as many nation’s captain, that lady we saw her many years, why she turn to be 10 skills captain? I don’t get it, but I don’t wanna buy her, can we have more normal IJN captain with special skills soon? 

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,014 posts
13,714 battles

If you have a tier 6 ship, you can get a free but standard 10-point IJN captain from Defense of Naval Station Newport. You have to complete it with 5 stars though, and that Scenario battle is notoriously difficult to be completed as such. But if you have done it, well.... tough luck.

• Cool 1

[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,156 posts
23,917 battles

I'm not sure WG really considers 10 point captains something they "keep in stock".

They are a relatively new development.

I think they still consider them something special rather than something you rely on to freely buy as many as you want.

It's not that hard to train up a 10 pointer, IMO.

[CLAY]
3,227 posts
14,185 battles
8 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

I'm not sure WG really considers 10 point captains something they "keep in stock".

They are a relatively new development.

I think they still consider them something special rather than something you rely on to freely buy as many as you want.

It's not that hard to train up a 10 pointer, IMO.

I have so many 10 pt IJN captains. Because of anime based crossovers, I picked up quite a few over the years.

[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,156 posts
23,917 battles
3 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

I have so many 10 pt IJN captains. Because of anime based crossovers, I picked up quite a few over the years.

Oh yeah, same, same.

Different for more recent players though.

Sign in to follow this