Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Neufert1

Dev team must be found solutions for BOTS

4 comments in this topic

[TR_MU]
325 posts
7,061 battles

Really, now i'm too tired due to BOTS. All of them goes to corner of the map and just they waiting there. Almost i can see many games bots. No fire, no hits, they are just waiting over there

[LBAS]
5,496 posts
12,988 battles
3 hours ago, Neufert1 said:

Really, now i'm too tired due to BOTS. All of them goes to corner of the map and just they waiting there. Almost i can see many games bots. No fire, no hits, they are just waiting over there

You just quit or take a break and play other games otherwise your spoiling and spamming will get you instead

That's your choice if you keep playing

It's inevitable

Edited by THAI_THIEF
  • Cool 1

[BALD]
712 posts
4,702 battles

Welcome to the brigade.

Take a seat, and just watch the debacle.

Many have been tired of waiting  for any meaningful resolution to this problem since the dawn of time.

All we can do, at least currently, is wait. Or be that daredevil whom infiltrate the thing.

[TR_MU]
325 posts
7,061 battles
8 minutes ago, Earl_of_Arland said:

Welcome to the brigade.

Take a seat, and just watch the debacle.

Many have been tired of waiting  for any meaningful resolution to this problem since the dawn of time.

All we can do, at least currently, is wait. Or be that daredevil whom infiltrate the thing.

We are spending time, efforts and sometimes real money. This can't be too hard , Dev team can found solution for this, but instead of solutions, they are too busy with new bundle sales. Yes we don't have another choice.Thank you.

Edited by Neufert1

Sign in to follow this