Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

Why Coal is the best mechanic?

19 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
2,062 posts
3,738 battles

I will put the main opinion here :

"THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN UNICUM AND CASUAL PLAYER SHOULD ONLY THEIR SKILL!!!!"

Casual is not mean free player, it just player that don't have much time. Playing or not, if you only have few time to play.... You cannt be unicum if you have less time to play....

The WoWs Current problem

1. Despite skill, unicum player have massive advantage over casual. Steel Ship is OP as heck, unique Upgrade is locked behind Regrind Bullshiet, use of Legal Mod (not every casual know about mod advantage). And the most worst.... Unobtainable removed ship

2. Lack of real Tutorial.... Ask any common player did they know about sigma values and AP penetration value?

3. Removed from sale Overpowered Ship.... Tell me, what the heck Belfast can do againts puny Fiji in the smoke? BB that have radar???? Memeouri??? Ohooho Krongstat have 12km radar with better gun and HP than Alaska. Smolensk anyone?

4. Everyone is so stupid they want to delete or nerf CV.... They just blindly follow the unicum that have ulterior motive....

i told ya, the unicum player DONT CARE about balance..... THEY DONT CARE. If they care about balance, Stalingrad should be BOYCOTT. Any sane person know Stalingrad, Puerto Rico and other large Cruiser have massive advantage over tech tree ship... And they wont get nerfed!

why the hell everyone complain about Venezia but not Stalingrad??? Venezia is accessible for everyone! Venezia is easily obtained T10! Bullshiet! Keep Venezia OP or nerf both Stalingrad to 50K HP

Stalingrad is their hard earned ship, they don't care about balance.... They want to keep massive advantage over casual player.

if anyone say WG cannt nerf premium..... They already did with premium CV. Graf and Enterprise is nerfed..... Why cannt WG nerf other premium ship?

Venezia and CV is both easily obtainable by everyone.... Its OP and most unicum player demand nerf

Stalingrad and Shikishima is OP as heck, no one complaining?

Before i quit, i must say Coal is the best mechanic in game for keeping player busy....

First, COAL IS THE BEST WAY KEEP PLAYER PLAYING DAILY, but not overgrinding.

Second, no matter how noob you are... Coal is guaranteeeee you to have a cool ship.

Third, Free consummable is the greatest way to balance between free and paying player.

Regarding the state of current Doubloon Ship :

- dear WG its unfair to let people have OP premium ship yet other cannt buy it

- THE NEXT TIME you sell premium, add warning "ship could be balanced"

- Sell all premium ship, if ship removed from shop, delete it entirely!

- cosmetics ship or copy premium like Ragnarok or black Alaska could be make limited.... 

WHere is your promise to add perma camo or cosmetics in Research Bureau???

unique upgrade should not belong to RB.

RB ship is actually fine... Since anyone can have it

• Cool 8

[TLS]
4,857 posts
21,287 battles

Dear God, is the Apocalypse upon us? For Sharky is making complete sense again.

Thank you. Amen.

• Funny 3

[SMOKE]
2,504 posts
18,035 battles

Well Shark actually put in a very well thought out and very well said post ... Sun must be coming up from the West tomorrow ... Got to get my camera ready !

• Funny 1

[MALD]
[MALD]
711 posts
3,945 battles

Okay Sharkbait.

Your post has gone from 60% makes sense to 100%.

I fear for your physical and mental health.

• Funny 1

[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,158 posts
23,929 battles
13 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

Third, Free consummable is the greatest way to balance between free and paying player.

download.jpg

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
1,684 posts
5,767 battles

Also, and i might have sped read past any comment, but casual player doesn't tend to have 19 point captains to use, and the captains skills are making HUGE DIFFERENCES NOW.

But to support my statement, MANY of the CC's or WoWSinfluencers are now stating "**** ship is ok, but to make it quite good you really need (x) amount of captains skill points to make it viable for battles".

With x pretty much being a MINIMUM of 15 points.

[SALT]
2,123 posts
10,571 battles
19 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

Bruh, they also want Stalingard nerfed. same oppinion to Smolensk.

But WG just put the graph, point there and quoted directly "The ship parameter is where we want it to be"😂

Why Boycot CV ? is because WG clan war 1 BB or 1 CV rule. to win competitively

- you must pick a CV, Hakuryuu ofc

- There will be no-one to pick BB

- There no one playing DD, (because bruh...... CV)

- Since there is no DD, There will no use to bring Radar Cruiser (ofc)

- There is no BB, and the rest is Cruiser - which take small damage from fire. make it even less effective to pick any Ship that have HE/strong HE (or pick carrier that rely on HE/DoT)

- so what Cruiser that deal hefty damage and not depending on Fire ?

- yes Its Venezia, it become the only effective picks : Venezia popularity and combat effectiveness is soared -> leading to nerf

Previus King of The Sea, and Clan Battle have Venezia. but why now it become a Problem ? the above is the answer.

Just like the Natural ecosystem, when New Top Predator introduced to ecosystem, several species is just extinct🤣

Edited by humusz

[LBAS]
2,062 posts
3,738 battles
1 hour ago, humusz said:

Bruh, they also want Stalingard nerfed. same oppinion to Smolensk.

But WG just put the graph, point there and quoted directly "The ship parameter is where we want it to be"😂

Why Boycot CV ? is because WG clan war 1 BB or 1 CV rule. to win competitively

- you must pick a CV, Hakuryuu ofc

- There will be no-one to pick BB

- There no one playing DD, (because bruh...... CV)

- Since there is no DD, There will no use to bring Radar Cruiser (ofc)

- There is no BB, and the rest is Cruiser - which take small damage from fire. make it even less effective to pick any Ship that have HE/strong HE (or pick carrier that rely on HE/DoT)

- so what Cruiser that deal hefty damage and not depending on Fire ?

- yes Its Venezia, it become the only effective picks : Venezia popularity and combat effectiveness is soared -> leading to nerf

Previus King of The Sea, and Clan Battle have Venezia. but why now it become a Problem ? the above is the answer.

Just like the Natural ecosystem, when New Top Predator introduced to ecosystem, several species is just extinct🤣

The real problem is not CV then...

The real problem is unbalanced team composition....

Any sane people know CV is better than BB.... Its like CA always win againts DD.

The most balanced choice is :

Pick 1 CV or Get 3 BB, the team number remain the same.

bet me 10 silver, this will create more dynamic gameplay....

• Cool 2

[TLS]
4,857 posts
21,287 battles
10 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

Any sane people know CV is better than BB.... Its like CA always win againts DD.

My God, the sanity is overflowing. I see 7 angels flying overhead. The Apocalypse is indeed upon us! 

[SALT]
2,123 posts
10,571 battles
28 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

Yes, but wg keep pushing the 7 player cw format with 1 cv or 1 bb as stated this season. So, 1 must go

They even acknowledge that cc in cw pose big problem (they have statement somewhere last week), but they press through and just change to t6. Which not address the problem, at all lol

Cv might can work with 15-15 format, but you will hard pressed to have that many player willing to do clan battle regularly. Or even that many online at same time. Even finding 7 people can be challange.

Some competitive comunity have quite good idea, like recent warship invitational. Where team have set number of point like 1000, and all ships have assigned point, like zao cost 60, kremlin cost 150 etc. Which very interesting imo

Edited by humusz

[TLS]
4,857 posts
21,287 battles

MTG has the best way of solving problems in competition: BAN CARDS. 

Therefore we need SHIP BANS. No ship unbanned ship? Use rental.

[LBAS]
2,062 posts
3,738 battles
1 hour ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Hey, i quite like this idea... You can rental any ship you want for competitive mode like ranked or CW. And its free...

The drawback should be no XP gain and Credit for each match.

Also the rental ship should be able to enter training mode, so people can practice a bit.

1 hour ago, humusz said:

Some competitive comunity have quite good idea, like recent warship invitational. Where team have set number of point like 1000, and all ships have assigned point, like zao cost 60, kremlin cost 150 etc. Which very interesting imo

Numbering the cost will be hassle and too subjective... Create more problem.

I think all ship available for rental will be more balanced option. 

But bet me 10 silver, most unicum player will refuse since they don't have any advantage over casual.

People hate CV because its available for everyone. People hate Smolensk because its available for everyone. 

We can see almost no one complaining about Shikishima? If there is a lot of Shikishima people will start to complaining!

Black is basically DD with smoke and radar.... Yet people complaining Yueyang.

• Cool 1

[SALT]
2,123 posts
10,571 battles
46 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

Numbering the cost will be hassle and too subjective... Create more problem.

I think all ship available for rental will be more balanced option. 

But bet me 10 silver, most unicum player will refuse since they don't have any advantage over casual.

We can see almost no one complaining about Shikishima? If there is a lot of Shikishima people will start to complaining!

Shikisima offer little advantage compared to usual yamato

Also Usual rebutal, blame opponent guns, opponent hero, opponent whatever.

Dota2 have every hero unlocked, cs every gun, cod warzone every gun, starcraft every unit, yet such person not knowing their own limit still exist🤣 

Potato can not sudenly become supergreat just because using super op hero or whatever, its delusional. Skill gap do exist

Edited by humusz
  • Cool 1

[BONED]
790 posts
9,757 battles
14 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

DO you mean ship locking - if your ship is destroyed then you cannot use it for a certain period?

101 posts
17 hours ago, Dread_Pirate_BlackHeart said:

Also, and i might have sped read past any comment, but casual player doesn't tend to have 19 point captains to use, and the captains skills are making HUGE DIFFERENCES NOW.

But to support my statement, MANY of the CC's or WoWSinfluencers are now stating "**** ship is ok, but to make it quite good you really need (x) amount of captains skill points to make it viable for battles".

With x pretty much being a MINIMUM of 15 points.

yep and than they will shame player for not using such and such flag. (maybe because they dont have it or saving their flag for comp etc) 

I saw a tank review by quickybaby thou i dont play tanks, turns out he uses a free account to keep it real for what  ftp players must have to do. I do think some CCs for wows  need to do the same. They dont have to be ftp just have premium time..... I think Mr G keeps i pretty real thou

[TLS]
4,857 posts
21,287 battles
2 hours ago, Puggsley said:

DO you mean ship locking - if your ship is destroyed then you cannot use it for a certain period?

MTG bans certain cards because they are too OP. Like Black Lotus and the Moxes from competitive play.

Sign in to follow this