Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
humusz

Another Dose of Drama

48 comments in this topic

[SALT]
2,123 posts
10,571 battles

The premise of the boycott concept and the discord server supporting the cause is quite simple: We enjoy warships and would hate to see WG disregard overall game and CB balance by forcing CVs into the mode unchanged. The time for this action is NOW. We have no more patience. Recently, many players have become incredibly burnt out and we firmly believe that if CVs are placed in CB next season then an alarming number of players will quit and clans will die. This would be very unhealthy for the game and its community. We have waited 1.5 years to see if CVs would ever become balanced, yet that is still very *very* far from being the case. In their current state, CVs are simply not ready for the next season of Clan Battles. We would ultimately like to see an overhaul of CV balancing after being removed from CBs for the next season at least. More testing is required and appropriate changes must be implemented. CVs have great potential to provide fresh, fun, competitive gameplay, but in their current state they do the exact opposite. As we saw with this recent CB season’s extremely dull and unvarying meta of Venezia, Stalingrad, and Hakuryu, numerous clans quit early or did not play at all. Even old-guard competitive clans have moved on or are now crumbling because of WG’s refusal to listen to the competitive community. WG’s desire to inject a still unbalanced & unready class into CBs creates a stale atmosphere that almost encourages player departure. Alongside our mass boycott, we intend to have a direct discussion with WG by providing a thorough analysis of CVs and their current impact on gameplay. This includes determining a thorough list of their issues and how we think WG could solve the more problematic ones. *Many of these viable solutions have been suggested for over a year now, and this is our best opportunity to make a real difference.*

Our Issues With CVs:

Our sub-community may have many varying issues with the current state and direction of the game, but all seem to pale in comparison to the problems associated with CVs and their game-breaking presence in CBs and all other modes. To us and many others, CVs have ruined the experience of the game we all love. Gone are the days where CVs could be countered *properly* through a 2-way skill-based interaction. If you wanted to counter an RTS CV, there were tools available that could achieve that: Skills and upgrades such as Manual AA and various AA range buffs could catch even a Super-Unicum CV player by surprise, and cause serious damage and attrition. Not so with reworked CVs: There is no fighting for vision control of the map between opposing CVs, there is no viable protection for a CV’s allies, and there is no balanced interaction between CVs and their targets, nor any combination of abilities which can make the target safe or allow the target any semblance of counterplay besides “just dodging.” While RTS CVs were a far cry from being balanced themselves, they at least provided a number of counterplay options and were far closer to being balanced than reworked CVs ever have been. We understand that game developers everywhere just like Lesta (WG) have to make difficult decisions that they believe would benefit the majority at the cost of the community’s minority groups (like the competitive community), yet we fail to see how CVs provide an enjoyable experience for the majority when the product provided is fundamentally dysfunctional and oppressive to play against.

WG have been told time and time again that CVs are broken, and after months of incredibly negligible tweaks, they *finally* nerfed CVs with a universal APDB damage nerf. While it was a significant 17% nerf, it only scratches the surface when compared to other issues a CV brings to the battle. The problem with CB Season 9 was not Venezia or Hakuryu APDBs - which were in fact the symptoms of the overarching problem. Carrier spotting at will and the lack of carrier vs. carrier counterplay were more central problems to CVs than any numerical balancing changes WG can make. On our discord server, we have already identified issues with CVs and developed solutions to many of them. Not all suggestions we provide should make it into the game as they would simply make CVs unplayable. We want CVs to be fair and balanced for all game modes and team sizes, and we do not believe the game is on the proper path to making CVs the class we all know it can be.

Rebuttal:

There has predictably been backlash directed towards our movement. The most common response is to suggest players “just adapt” to the new CVs. Well, we have “adapted.” We have the mechanical skill, team chemistry, coordination, and game knowledge to adapt to the new CVs and remain comfortably at the top of the CB points ladder and atop tournament podiums. Competitive clans and players forge metas, counter-strategies, and anything in between because of our min-max nature and competitive drive. We spend hours trying to develop counters to basically anything in the game, whether it’s a specific island position or team composition. If anybody can find an effective counter strategy, it’s basically guaranteed to be someone within the competitive community. Despite this, a truly effective counter to CVs has not been found. As previously mentioned, there is no way whatsoever to prevent a CV’s spotting ability. There is no reasonable way to counter a CV’s striking ability. Rocket aircraft by their very nature act as “guaranteed damage,” meaning there is functionally no way to effectively counter them. We don’t necessarily want CB and the meta to stay the same (to be honest it has gotten stale). Changes can be very refreshing but CVs only serve to degrade the experience. So we are seeking changes to CVs that will make the entire game more enjoyable by starting this community boycott movement. CVs being in a balanced state for CBs almost guarantees balance for the other modes. We simply want WG to implement opportunities for skilled play and counterplay.

We obviously don’t expect everyone to get involved or to support us, but the more the merrier. A unified community is what’s needed to get issues solved. It has worked in the past to enact significant changes, albeit to varying degrees, as we’ve seen most notably with the NTC/RB disaster and the PR grind.

About The Discord Server:

The discord server facilitates discussion about CVs, their direction, and the game’s overall balance. There are dedicated sections for clan representatives, content creators (you don’t need to be a CC) and offtopic/meme channels. We have an international admin & moderator team that is very active, passionate, and diplomatic. We have created polls to gather data, a channel to list and “upvote” the more popular ideas that the community has developed or held, and we plan on presenting this directly to WG. I’d like to invite you all to join us in discussing CVs and their current state on our group’s discord server at https://discord.gg/d7Q9CT4. We look forward to seeing you all and hopefully you’ll even join hands with us in our boycott.

Initial Results:

Our Clan representative survey received 110 clan responses from the time it was announced until today. There were a total of 66 clans that confirmed willingness to partake in a boycott action in Clan Battles 10. 3 New clans, 1 Squall Clan, 3 Gale Clans, 27 Storm Clans, 19 Typhoon Clans, and 13 Hurricane Clans have agreed to partake. Our survey responses included 50 EU clans, 56 NA clans, and 4 SEA clans. Of the members of polled clans, there are some 1660 individual members that are willing to participate in this boycott.

My thanks to [O7]Doyl3, [JUNK]p0int, [PEEDZ]Aerilis2, and [SCCC]fryce for their hard work in everything. most of the work is theirs, not mine. Also thanks to the many mods helping us out on the discord.

----------

Yey, another Drama

btw, 4 SEA Clan only ? SEA Loves CV in CLan Battle do they ?

Edited by humusz
  • Cool 4

[LBAS]
2,063 posts
3,738 battles

CV is blessing,

Look at Stalingrad, Shikishima and the next Kitakami.... Most overpowered ship in game currently is locked behind Steel.

Why the heck we give extremely good player more advantage over casual player?

If they dare to weaken my CV, i demand removal of NTC, Steel and reduce price of T10 free XP ship. Also bring back all removed premium ship or DELETE THEM entirely.

All ship (especially OP ship) should be attainable by everyone.

Those who protest about CV being overpowered in CB must be have Stalingrad or Krondstat.

I don't have them

CV is the answer for balance between Casual and unicum player

• Cool 3

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
1,684 posts
5,769 battles
2 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

CV is blessing,

Look at Stalingrad, Shikishima and the next Kitakami.... Most overpowered ship in game currently is locked behind Steel.

Why the heck we give extremely good player more advantage over casual player?

If they dare to weaken my CV, i demand removal of NTC, Steel and reduce price of T10 free XP ship. Also bring back all removed premium ship or DELETE THEM entirely.

All ship (especially OP ship) should be attainable by everyone.

Those who protest about CV being overpowered in CB must be have Stalingrad or Krondstat.

I don't have them

CV is the answer for balance between Casual and unicum player

I agree.

As a casual player who invests a lot of money into the game, I cannot get enough steel after 3 years or so to even buy 1 ship yet, and these ships are very OP.

I can however, buy MOST CV in the game.

AHEM *Enterprise.

WG WINS AGAIN.

[KNCOL]
362 posts
7,340 battles

I pointed that out to the OP of that post, and this is the reply:

It's almost like those servers use other languages and there isn't much contact between those servers and EU and NA on a normal basis.

[-CAT-]
3,415 posts
13,601 battles

Know when to walk away from the table.

- Art of the Deal :Smile-_tongue:

WG made the call and the playerbase / community has decided.

Edited by S0und_Theif

[TLS]
4,863 posts
21,287 battles

*Yawn*

20 months ago I said something on the lines of rework will be shit and the excuses for rework were lame and pathetic. Also, CVs should not be in CW because they offer advantages due to the inherent nature of their gameplay. Why do you think the biggest bully in the world has a dozen of these ships?

People complain that their CV player is outclassed by the opposing CV? That is not a flaw in CV design. That is a flaw of MM pairing unsuitable players against each other. WG fail to see the fundamental problem that is MM and continues to denial problems. As a result, you have to dumbdown CVs so 'they don't give as much of an impact" which leads to CVs becoming meh to play. Frankly, outside of ops, I haven't even touched CV in a match because they are so tedious to play. Right now, no one is happy; neither pro nor anti-CV players. All I see the rework doing is allowing wg to introduce more ridiculous gimmicks for newer CV lines *cough*RN*COUGH*KMS*COUGH*

The boycott shouldn't be just CW; it should be the whole game, period. 

• Cool 4

[4RSE]
403 posts
10,856 battles

My take on all this is UNICUM players want to nerf CV's so ONLY UNICUM CV players can actually make them work. Unicum players want to prevent their domination of the game being challeneged by some NOOB in a CV who got lucky and ruined said unicum's game. I see a LOT of cry babies around, especially in Flamu's discord.

I am a NOOB CV player, and from MY perspective CV's are already the hardest class to play effectively. I also observe that unicum CV players dominate matches every time. When a unicum CV player wants you dead, he makes it happen. Which is exactly what RTS CV was like from what I hear. Unicum cry babies want to return to when only they could do that, not some noob who gets lucky.

That said, I did have fun in the recent clan brawl in my GZ. Apparently I am the only member of my clan with a T8 CV or so they said.

• Cool 2

[SALT]
2,123 posts
10,571 battles
29 minutes ago, lunsmann said:

My take on all this is UNICUM players want to nerf CV's so ONLY UNICUM CV players can actually make them work. Unicum players want to prevent their domination of the game being challeneged by some NOOB in a CV who got lucky and ruined said unicum's game.

You took it wrong lol

Purple clan would have multiple CV player already. I would even say Top Tier clan would have player more Adept playing multiple classes, than being single "XXX main"

I dont think there a single - even one, TOP TIER CLAN in leaderboards, that have no CV Player. I would say there at lowest number there would be at least 10 people minimum, with Hakuryuu

current Clan battle they complain are : Since you can only bring 1 CV or  1 BB. it obvius CV is the one pick, and since there is CV, no one pick Destroyer. so its delve to at top there only Hakuryuu and Cruisers. no other class. There only 2 viable class if you want to win at competitive level. and that is just sad

i Mean, your "Unicum is scared by Noob CV" is just hillarius lol

Edited by humusz

[CLAY]
3,232 posts
14,200 battles

I do not boycott CW due to CV. I boycott because of the unfair times for Aussie and NZ clans. I have been boycotting CW over this issue for years. As have many clans with members who cannot play at the times given.

It has done nothing.

Our decision to boycott over the unfair times was not by choice anyway. WG forced us to boycott by making unfair times...

[TLS]
4,863 posts
21,287 battles

No one play DD, then no one play DD. Take CV instead of BB, then take CV instead of BB. What is so difficult. I find this utter hypocrisy given that the last or last last KoTS and the last no-CV CW was a meme with people just taking Kremlin/Stalingrad/Kleber and turning them into meme. Did people complain? No. The point is that if your clan is that good, they should have a CV player that is that good. If CV should not be used, then it should not be used. wg (small caps) should get it into their thick skulls that sometimes putting a ship into a certain game mode is not viable. 7v7 mode is not the same as 1/2/3 v 23/22/21 mode and balancing for one does not mean it is balanced for the other. 

Also, why so intent on putting CV into CW? From the acrimonious feedback, I doubt the majority ever wanted CV in CW. Why even force it? To those complaining about "static and stagnant camping gameplay", well, why create ships or allow ships that do that into CW? They're just as bad as putting CV in. Or maps that ENCOURAGE stagnant camping gameplay. Anyone with D&D background will know the way to win is to min-max. 

[MRI]
3,795 posts
16,860 battles

I would much rather the so-called unicums actually try to come up with ways to fix CVs instead of trying to ban them.

• Cool 4

[-CAT-]
3,415 posts
13,601 battles

Patch notes just came out, and it looks like WG is going to push through with their T6 Clan Battles and T8 Ranked Battles.

Both are even tier. And those tiers have CV's.

It's 1 week away for Clan Battles and 2 weeks away for Ranked Battles.

WG may back off, or double down the game with CV's. WG still has time to fix this and remove CV in both competitive game mode.

But, knowing WG in the past year, I don't expect them to back off, and they will continue to push through and double down with their "ideas".

Still, I could be wrong.

All this for the sake of feeding and pleasing their god, the spreadsheet. WG demands sacrifice.

It is up to us if we will give it to them (WG) or not. This food fights back.

Please the gods or please the people. The ball is in WG's hands.

Edited by S0und_Theif

[TR_MU]
325 posts
7,061 battles

CV gameplay is dead until balance, after that point, CV players everytime shall be located downside or middle  of the score screen.

Edited by Neufert1

[SALT]
2,123 posts
10,571 battles
1 hour ago, Thyaliad said:

I would much rather the so-called unicums actually try to come up with ways to fix CVs instead of trying to ban them.

What makes you think they dont lol

Stuff like slingshoot, Abuse retreat mechanic, Flying shima did not invented by "less experienced" player 🤣

The one that notice and research the AA , how its ineffective and weird gimmick bring it up and eventualy got reworked, is not casual plebs but someone thats did for Min-Maxing shit up lol

Edited by humusz

[LBAS]
1,561 posts

CV IS BALANCE!!

THOU SHALL ACCEPT THEM!

THUS SAYS THE LORD(spreadsheet)

Spoiler

I send a CV and plane
Into your house, into your bed
Into your streams, into your streets
Into your drink, into your bread
Upon your DD, on your BB
Upon your CA in your field
Into your dreams, into your sleep
Until you break, until you yield
I send the DB, I send the Rocket
Thus saith the Lord

Edited by PGM991

[MRI]
3,795 posts
16,860 battles
2 hours ago, humusz said:

What makes you think they dont lol

Stuff like slingshoot, Abuse retreat mechanic, Flying shima did not invented by "less experienced" player 🤣 

I said fix CVs, not just come up with exploits lol.

If they have suggestions for fixes then let's hear it, because a quick glance at the NA thread of this boycott announcement has yielded (at the time of writing) a grand total of 2 suggestions to fix CVs, with one of them being from a CV supporter 🤣. If there are more then I must have missed them under all those rants.

One would think that after almost a year with no major changes to CVs (the last being the AA rework last year), those unicums would have come up with some ideas in the meantime.

People are better served by using their time and energy to come up with CV fixes, because it is very clear WG wants CVs in all CBs, so a boycott is no different from just stamping their feet and throwing a tantrum.

Not to mention that boycotts, especially from angry gamers, tend not to work. Because the majority of people just won't care. If the unicum clans boycott, then the clans who do not care about the boycott will be more than happy to grab the top spots and all that lovely steel. Boycotts only work if everyone is in on it, and good luck with that. Heck, there are even some CV haters in that NA thread who don't care about the boycott because they don't think it will work, or because they want the boycott to go further and ban CVs from the entire game, or some other reason 😂.

Personally while I find the stated reason behind the boycott (fixing CVs) a noble one, I am very distrustful of the boycott itself because many of the boycotters are well known CV haters who have in the past called for the complete and utter removal of CVs from the game. So forgive me if I am a bit suspicious of their intentions. They have given no assurance that they will uphold their end of the bargain and try to fix CVs once they have succeeded in their boycott. What's stopping them from going further and demanding WG to ban CVs from the game?

To me it just sounds the same old "ban CV" folks who watered down their rhetoric in an attempt to appear more sympathetic and garner more support. I have seen the same tactic used by bigots and racist extremists in the real world. If they want to prove me wrong, then do so by coming up with suggestions and posting them in the public spaces like the forums, Reddit, YouTube, etc. Why limit it to the Discord channel? Shouldn't good suggestions be put in the open for all to see and comment?

I hope I am wrong, but right now I suspect this whole boycott is just an attempt to rally and organise all of the disparate CV haters into one big group while at the same time trying to trick some well intentioned CV proponents into giving their support.

Edited by Thyaliad
  • Cool 1

[SALT]
2,123 posts
10,571 battles
3 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

I said fix CVs, not just come up with exploits lol.

If they have suggestions for fixes then let's hear it, because a quick glance at the NA thread of this boycott announcement has yielded (at the time of writing) a grand total of 2 suggestions to fix CVs, with one of them being from a CV supporter 🤣. If there are more then I must have missed them under all those rants.

One would think that after almost a year with no major changes to CVs (the last being the AA rework last year), those unicums would have come up with some ideas in the meantime.

People are better served by using their time and energy to come up with CV fixes, because it is very clear WG wants CVs in all CBs, so a boycott is no different from just stamping their feet and throwing a tantrum.

Not to mention that boycotts, especially from angry gamers, tend not to work. Because the majority of people just won't care. If the unicum clans boycott, then the clans who do not care about the boycott will be more than happy to grab the top spots and all that lovely steel. Boycotts only work if everyone is in on it, and good luck with that. Heck, there are even some CV haters in that NA thread who don't care about the boycott because they don't think it will work, or because they want the boycott to go further and ban CVs from the entire game, or some other reason 😂.

Personally while I find the stated reason behind the boycott (fixing CVs) a noble one, I am very distrustful of the boycott itself because many of the boycotters are well known CV haters who have in the past called for the complete and utter removal of CVs from the game. So forgive me if I am a bit suspicious of their intentions. They have given no assurance that they will uphold their end of the bargain and try to fix CVs once they have succeeded in their boycott. What's stopping them from going further and demanding WG to ban CVs from the game?

To me it just sounds the same old "ban CV" folks who watered down their rhetoric in an attempt to appear more sympathetic and garner more support. I have seen the same tactic used by bigots and racist extremists in the real world. If they want to prove me wrong, then do so by coming up with suggestions and posting them in the public spaces like the forums, Reddit, YouTube, etc. Why limit it to the Discord channel? Shouldn't good suggestions be put in the open for all to see and comment?

I hope I am wrong, but right now I suspect this whole boycott is just an attempt to rally and organise all of the disparate CV haters into one big group while at the same time trying to trick some well intentioned CV proponents into giving their support.

Suggestion without implementation is worthless. 

Only by raising the issue to large enough, it grab wg attention. Like how Yuro made everyone know about slingshoot, despite apparently Most good cv player reported it as exploit. Or iChase that made point how despicable force retreat was.

If you think posting sugestion in subsection corner of the forum would made think, oh what the big brain idea, and implement it, what a ridiculus notion that was.

If thats true NTC would not pass, but even with all comunity suggestion, briliant big brains idea, outrage cries and salt. It still there.

Also Just look at those LWM turning circle research, and AA mechanic which prompt wargaming to make changes. She might not be super unicum competitive player, but she herself a unicum.

You think noobish potato would even notice small turning circle disparancies, or how AA start unloaded?

The AA changes where it spread the damage, according to several sources also suggested by several Purple CV tester.

So what made you think, there is no such suggestion? I know there several purple CV as supertester, i belive they have voice their input, too

The one that most invested at the game and strive to make it better are the one that most competitive. Its always the same in every single game.

I follow competitive counter strike, starcraft, Dota and recently Warzone. Every pro have sugestion and fix idea. GRAU accuracy Should be nerfed, the Zoo meta need to die, Necromicon need to be more expensive, etc.

It would be strange if top tier competitive people dont have fixes idea. Its actualy the Pros and top tier player that often have better idea how to balance stuff out. Dota developer icefrog often ask their input (in old dota1 especialy), thats why Dota is one of the game where a lot of heroes is viable in any high tier strategy. Blizzard I know also often ask suggestion from pro player like Serral or Innovation about scale of race balance.

The one that clueless are plebs, because often only when you min maxing you can see where it lies, not just feel it. However player known to have bias, in their imperfect suggestion. This was especialy noted by blizards. When they balancing starcraft.

I wont deny, whatever anti CV agenda you think behind that. Because player suggestion often biassed as its known by every game developer. But if you think competitive player have no clue or not suggesting stuff. Thats where i call you out about how wrong you are.

You might not see that, because Developer is the one that usualy reach out for such thing, thats the norm (Via community manager, tester or others). Not the reverse (like they made post about it on forum or smth crying attention). It usualy behind the scene thingy

Edited by humusz

[MRI]
3,795 posts
16,860 battles
8 hours ago, humusz said:

Suggestion without implementation is worthless. 

Only by raising the issue to large enough, it grab wg attention. Like how Yuro made everyone know about slingshoot, despite apparently Most good cv player reported it as exploit. Or iChase that made point how despicable force retreat was.

If you think posting sugestion in subsection corner of the forum would made think, oh what the big brain idea, and implement it, what a ridiculus notion that was.

If thats true NTC would not pass, but even with all comunity suggestion, briliant big brains idea, outrage cries and salt. It still there.

Also Just look at those LWM turning circle research, and AA mechanic which prompt wargaming to make changes. She might not be super unicum competitive player, but she herself a unicum.

You think noobish potato would even notice small turning circle disparancies, or how AA start unloaded?

The AA changes where it spread the damage, according to several sources also suggested by several Purple CV tester.

So what made you think, there is no such suggestion? I know there several purple CV as supertester, i belive they have voice their input, too

The one that most invested at the game and strive to make it better are the one that most competitive. Its always the same in every single game.

I follow competitive counter strike, starcraft, Dota and recently Warzone. Every pro have sugestion and fix idea. GRAU accuracy Should be nerfed, the Zoo meta need to die, Necromicon need to be more expensive, etc.

It would be strange if top tier competitive people dont have fixes idea. Its actualy the Pros and top tier player that often have better idea how to balance stuff out. Dota developer icefrog often ask their input (in old dota1 especialy), thats why Dota is one of the game where a lot of heroes is viable in any high tier strategy. Blizzard I know also often ask suggestion from pro player like Serral or Innovation about scale of race balance.

The one that clueless are plebs, because often only when you min maxing you can see where it lies, not just feel it. However player known to have bias, in their imperfect suggestion. This was especialy noted by blizards. When they balancing starcraft.

I wont deny, whatever anti CV agenda you think behind that. Because player suggestion often biassed as its known by every game developer. But if you think competitive player have no clue or not suggesting stuff. Thats where i call you out about how wrong you are.

You might not see that, because Developer is the one that usualy reach out for such thing, thats the norm (Via community manager, tester or others). Not the reverse (like they made post about it on forum or smth crying attention). It usualy behind the scene thingy

I am not sure why you told me all of that but ok.

If the unicums have suggestions and are passing them on to WG, then good.

But until I actually start seeing examples, I am going to remain suspicious of the true nature of this boycott.

• Cool 3

[SALT]
2,123 posts
10,571 battles
10 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

IBut until I actually start seeing examples, I am going to remain suspicious of the true nature of this boycott.

Feel free to it.

like I said, I only correcting your comment about "why do you think they dont have suggestion"

LWM have more than severals, and the turning circle one is even implemented soon rite ? (https://thedailybounce.net/world-of-warships/world-of-warships-update-0-9-6-changes-and-additions-supertest-datamining-german-carriers-event/) because your comment is basicly dishing effort of  someone like her

Edited by humusz

[MRI]
3,795 posts
16,860 battles

Feel free to it.

like I said, I only correcting your comment about "why do you think they dont have suggestion"

LWM have more than severals, and the turning circle one is even implemented soon rite ? (https://thedailybounce.net/world-of-warships/world-of-warships-update-0-9-6-changes-and-additions-supertest-datamining-german-carriers-event/) because your comment is basicly dishing effort of  someone like her

Yes I am aware of LWM, but I am not referring to people like her.

I am referring to the other unicums in that boycott group. Because several of them have been very vocal in calling for CV bans in the forums and Reddit for a long time now. I have seen very few suggestions of fixes but plenty of hate from them.

If they are making suggestions, then they certainly aren't making them in the same spaces where they regularly hate on CVs. Why?

[SALT]
2,123 posts
10,571 battles
7 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Yes I am aware of LWM, but I am not referring to people like her.

I am referring to the other unicums in that boycott group. Because several of them have been very vocal in calling for CV bans in the forums and Reddit for a long time now. I have seen very few suggestions of fixes but plenty of hate from them.

If they are making suggestions, then they certainly aren't making them in the same spaces where they regularly hate on CVs. Why?

So just because there some haters, you see the problem subjectively instead of objectively ?

Intersting.....now that you (hopefully) more informed about why the format have no place for CV. Did you objectively see the problem? Because WG did see it too, very clearly. But they press on 

Edited by humusz

[MRI]
3,795 posts
16,860 battles

So just because there some haters, you see the problem subjectively instead of objectively ?

Because they have yet to prove that they can actually provide suggestions in good faith without letting their personal bias get in the way. Until they start doing so, I will not be giving them a free pass for all the hate and vitriol they have putting out for over a year.

3 hours ago, humusz said:

Intersting.....now that you (hopefully) more informed about why the format have no place for CV. Did you objectively see the problem? Because WG did see it too, very clearly. But they press on

Not sure what you mean here or why you are bringing me up.

[SALT]
2,123 posts
10,571 battles
32 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Because they have yet to prove that they can actually provide suggestions in good faith without letting their personal bias get in the way. Until they start doing so, I will not be giving them a free pass for all the hate and vitriol they have putting out for over a year.

Not sure what you mean here or why you are bringing me up.

Sure, but aint you Biased yourself? 

Because even WG have acknowledge there is a problem. So what they adress indid spreadsheet true.

And they explicitly said this is CW problem only. The one that jump at Anti Anti CV bandwagon were........

Haters. That would have trouble seeing thing objectively, so aint you no better than them ? Haha

Edited by humusz

Sign in to follow this