Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sfcgx3

I have no idea what these guys were doing

7 comments in this topic

[AN-DO]
368 posts
7,756 battles

Thought I had a bad round with Akizuki, but actually turned out #1, with a pretty low score. Then the question is what were these other ship?? competing for the lowest score? this kind of game happens more frequently than I would like. Many players seem to obtain Tier 8, 9, 10 too early, before knowing how to play them. (or maybe these are bots)

727006360_noidea.thumb.jpg.0c2477bdb1cd140ee7392d034e0358c6.jpg

• Cool 2

[HKACC]
392 posts
4,597 battles

I think it's related to combat mission from Odin's Directive. Some mission really need you to be more bold, or you'll never completing it on time. But maybe they just being awful, idk.

Like some mission require you to get potential damage for 40million pts, if you just stay back, hidden behind Island & play smart, you're not being target & getting shot. If you're too aggressive, then you won't gather a lot of points before sinking. Another example in Odin's directive in phase 4, you need 72 ribbon of combined Kill & Capture. If you just stay behind, you've probably only make 1 or 2 kill at best per game, people who closer to the frontline have high chance to get the final shot. Also, with capturing, you've got better reward & progressing the directive more quickly than play with usual style.

But if you want to questioning if they're getting higher tier too soon, you're not completely false either. You know in the past, Tier 8 Ship price around 15~20mil, Tier 9 around 20~30mil, Tier 10 around 35~40mil. Damage equal credits gain, so you can't grind lot of credits if you don't have +T8 Ships. So if a player reach T8, usually they're quite experience with their own ship. New player who start playing in 2018 getting easier than people who play this since 2015. We've got to grind like crazy in the old time. Idk why WG decide to drop the grind, probably after saw population dropped before reach T8, so now we get less grinding. Every online game does that, to preserve activity.

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,009 posts
13,678 battles

This is weekend, which is the worst day of the week to play the game.

shot-20_07.05_12_53.35-0242.thumb.jpg.8b0f88fde2bae2ae3ce23263f2ed751c.jpg

• No CV
  • Same tier only

But somehow I end up at the very top in a pasta bote (definitely not Venezia).

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,751 posts
43,389 battles

there are 2 things

Weekend

+200% first Win

more and more ugly things to see

Edited by MatterCore

[CLAY]
3,214 posts
14,143 battles

I think one of the big factors is the triple TX cruiser division on the other team taking the top 3 spots.

A good division can make or break a team.

But beyond that, looks like another case of unbalanced skill levels.

Edited by Grygus_Triss

[4RSE]
399 posts
10,771 battles

Triple div with purple clan name. Another with purple clan name and so on. What OP got was a skill mismatch of EPIC proportions. Losing team did not stand more than a 5% chance of winning. I think 5% is being overtly generous actually.

Sign in to follow this