Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
The_queen_of_headhunters

Unique upgrade

3 comments in this topic

5 posts
9,044 battles

First of all, I am using the translation software, there will be some translation errors. I think that after WG changes the attributes of special upgrades, I think it is no longer necessary to install them. If I want to sell the number of products but can only get silver coins, but now if I want to get upgrades, I can only get them through the R & D Bureau. Then why am I not selling the R & D points?

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,778 posts
28,515 battles
50 minutes ago, The_queen_of_headhunters said:

First of all, I am using the translation software, there will be some translation errors. I think that after WG changes the attributes of special upgrades, I think it is no longer necessary to install them. If I want to sell the number of products but can only get silver coins, but now if I want to get upgrades, I can only get them through the R & D Bureau. Then why am I not selling the R & D points?

it's the same as premium ships, when you sell them you don't get refunded in dubblons or cash but in credit instead

this is so you cant play something a lot, decide you don't want it and replace it with something else for free, standard business practice on maintaining the value of in-game economy system

1,586 posts
7,892 battles

I recall WG has stated that they want to make Unique Upgrades as "Sidegrades" with special perks that would benefit alternative playstyles rather than a no-brainer better alternative in contrast to regular upgrades (though in some circumstances, like the ones that would provide better accuracy, I think they will still remain very popular as no other regular upgrades can have the same effect).

About the second point... perhaps that's the way how WG handles in-game economy. Completely intentional like what Drakon has said above.

Sign in to follow this