You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AlksAndTrsh

BEST TIER TO GRIND CREDITS

10 comments in this topic

4 posts

Hello guys, I would like to ask what is the best tier to grind on credits using an ordinary ship but has a premium account (I've got a 90 days premium in Super Container) and I would like to use it efficiently as much as possible.

Earning credits is one of the factors that I am struggling right now, especially I am planning to RESEARCH AND BUY the modules together with its EQUIPMENTS of my Tier 9 Battleship Lion.

Any comments and tips would be much appreciated, that's all and thank you so much

2020-06-28.png

50 posts
1,739 battles

I have about 1k+ battles only so please take it with a grain of salt. For me, T8 is the best tier to grind credits since you can get in matches that are T6-T7 and absolutely destroy the poor lads in their low tier ships, and even if you get downtiered in a T9-T10 match you are perfectly capable of doing as well as the higher tier ships as T8 is mostly where ships start getting modern.

• Cool 1

[-CAT-]
3,393 posts
13,561 battles

Tech Tree ships w/o camo = T7
Tech Tree ships w/ camo = T8
Premium ships = T9

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 2

[-ISO-]
1,085 posts
6,867 battles
11 minutes ago, AlksAndTrsh said:

Hello guys, I would like to ask what is the best tier to grind on credits using an ordinary ship but has a premium account (I've got a 90 days premium in Super Container) and I would like to use it efficiently as much as possible.

Play operations in tier 6 and 7. I recommend you to equip economic flags and special flags if you have them. If you can, you should also try to finish 6 combat missions everyday. It'll grant you 100.000 credits and other rewards such as coals, steels, and flags. If you can complete 6 everyday for 10 days, you'll get combat flags, port slots, and special flags.

• Cool 3

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,779 posts
28,536 battles

tech tree?

T7s in operations and PVE, T8 if you want to get a bit of grinding done too

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,751 posts
43,431 battles

T7 - T9 Premium, all good

Pick the class that you perform at the best and you shall maximize the credits per battle

• Cool 1

[NOOB1]
113 posts
7,346 battles

Just a note : If you intend to farm operations , please read up on what to do -

you would be surprised on the number of players who are clueless on directives or worse,

yolo and die in the first few minutes thinking they have contributed their part to success. D

• Cool 2

[LBAS]
5,308 posts
11,973 battles

You just win the PvP or Scenario at first place and more than 1500 base exp 

take the premium account,special camo and economic special flags

that's enough for answers

Example Narai OP with T7 premium

shot-19_08.24_01_12.49-0187.jpg.7d2bd63bbe61d06d9f3b70e57796558a.jpg

Edited by THAI_THIEF
  • Cool 1