You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Neufert1

Protest of broken NERFED CV

29 comments in this topic

[TR_MU]
325 posts
7,061 battles

CV gameplay is completely  broken after last patch. Until balance and BUFF to CV, i will protest to nerfed CV. I do not accept this too much unbalanced game.

Until CV buff,  i will suicide My cv in everymatch. Therefore everytime my team should be loser. In my last game ; with 3 times full successfull attack with rockets, i can get hit only 6 K with tiny tim, too many times i get 1.7 K with full rocket salvo.  1.7 k is that not too funny ? Also MIDWAY fighters don't bring damage against to X tier CV. completely bullshit. I'm spending time and efforts, already CV gameplay is too hard than the old time due to AA.

Here is the my first protest result. I will do that until CV buff. 

20200703165611_1.thumb.jpg.d95a47c17a4fb5c92d65e2ebe56d5385.jpg

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
2,078 posts
6 minutes ago, Neufert1 said:

CV gameplay is completely  broken after last patch. Until balance and BUFF to CV, i will protest to nerfed CV. I do not accept this too much unbalanced game.

Until CV buff,  i will suicide My cv in everymatch. Therefore everytime my team should be loser. In my last game ; with 3 times full successfull attack with rockets, i can get hit only 6 K with tiny tim, too many times i get 1.7 K with full rocket salvo.  1.7 k is that not too funny ? Also MIDWAY fighters don't bring damage against to X tier CV. completely bullshit. I'm spending time and efforts, already CV gameplay is too hard than the old time due to AA.

tenor.gif?itemid=16255236

• Funny 1

16 posts
12 minutes ago, Neufert1 said:

MIDWAY fighters don't bring damage against to X tier CV. completely bullshit

you mean midway rocket plane? This is dumb enough nyaa...

do you even know what is superstructure?

• Funny 1

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
2,078 posts
30 minutes ago, Neufert1 said:

i will suicide My cv in everymatch.

tenor.gif?itemid=17030250

• Funny 1

[TLS]
4,866 posts
21,287 battles

@ObiphanKenobiCan you please help merge this thread into "What is that?" where everyone is highly anticipating the 1v1 showdown at noon?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[REPOI]
297 posts
13,883 battles

This is the pinacle of human evolution. Neufert1 has evolved to a point where even us can't understand him.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[TLS]
4,866 posts
21,287 battles
Just now, HoChunHao said:

This is the pinacle of human evolution. Neufert1 has evolved to a point where even us can't understand him.

We are still waiting for him to take on Drakon's challenge.

• Funny 1

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,785 posts
28,581 battles

1st game in midway in months, with shitty net and against a very high AA team/AA divs

i don't see why anyone complains about CVs, least of all you

image.thumb.png.538124c661a39a50fa0214c2566c2c7c.png 

[REPOI]
297 posts
13,883 battles
1 minute ago, dejiko_nyo said:

We are still waiting for him to take on Drakon's challenge.

And will that ever happen nope? Like you said in that merged thread, it ignored it and made this thread instead.

If any WG staffs are reading this crap, shouldn't this be considered as griefing? This is worse than having botting players on your team. Suspend this thing from Randumbs please. While you are at it, COOP too, I am sure no one would also want him in coop.

• Cool 1

[TLS]
4,866 posts
21,287 battles
Just now, HoChunHao said:

And will that ever happen nope? Like you said in that merged thread, it ignored it and made this thread instead.

If any WG staffs are reading this crap, shouldn't this be considered as griefing? This is worse than having botting players on your team. Suspend this thing from Randumbs please. While you are at it, COOP too, I am sure no one would also want him in coop.

Honestly, I never expected him to accept the challenge. I just wanted to see if he was all talk and no action and obviously it is. Basically one last chance to redeem whatever standing he has among his peers. 

And yes, I do not effing ever want him in coop either.

[REPOI]
297 posts
13,883 battles
Just now, dejiko_nyo said:

Honestly, I never expected him to accept the challenge. I just wanted to see if he was all talk and no action and obviously it is. Basically one last chance to redeem whatever standing he has among his peers. 

Let's not forget the "I can listen to advice" that he said. Someone needs a good smack. Might fix that short in his skull.

• Funny 1

[REPOI]
297 posts
13,883 battles
54 minutes ago, Neufert1 said:

I mean you would be better off spending the time wasted killing yourself in a CV or even playing by doing something more productive. Like selling Dondurma (Turkish Mastic Ice Cream). I do know you can be better at that instead of playing WoWs

[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,159 posts
23,993 battles

@LtDan_IceCream can you please lend me some of your "oh not not this again" gifs you keep up your sleeve for my Makra threads please?

You have to admit it... this is worth it.

[-CAT-]
3,418 posts
13,620 battles
15 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

@ObiphanKenobiCan you please help merge this thread into "What is that?" where everyone is highly anticipating the 1v1 showdown at noon?

@ObiphanKenobi Second that, your honor.

Edited by S0und_Theif

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
2,078 posts
3 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

@LtDan_IceCream can you please lend me some of your "oh not not this again" gifs you keep up your sleeve for my Makra threads please?

You have to admit it... this is worth it.

tenor.gif?itemid=17116004

[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,159 posts
23,993 battles
Just now, LtDan_IceCream said:

tenor.gif?itemid=17116004

:Smile_great:

Thanks, just what was required!

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
2,078 posts
2 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

:Smile_great:

Thanks, just what was required!

tenor.gif?itemid=4613792

• Funny 1

[KNCOL]
210 posts
5,839 battles
1 hour ago, Neufert1 said:

Until CV buff,  i will suicide My cv in everymatch

thanks, I'll always give you one free report if I meet you regardless  of which team you are in

Edited by Pepega_MY

[IC]
417 posts
16,331 battles
35 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Ditto. 

[SMOKE]
2,511 posts
18,035 battles

To be honest , with this mentality your suicide run could actually benefit your own team, really, and made it quick so they do not need to suffer that bit more

[GS]
Video Contributor, Beta Tester, Clantest Coordinator
2,879 posts
14,444 battles

last week : DD op

this week : CV op

23795437_10203971904533492_6787015757788862567_n.jpg