You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
CaptainZade_

Baguette Battleships

7 comments in this topic

50 posts
1,739 battles

Man I feel like I'm posting too often, but eh who cares.

Alright, it's been 2 months since I posted the Alsace the powerful? topic in which I asked for help regarding the Alsace, and after that I got the Republique and quickly got bored with it. To me, the Republique isn't accurate as some people said because I rarely ever get citadels even when I get broadsides, it's always overpens or misses. To clarify I've been improving my aim and even with that the dispersion really isn't impressive for 8 guns in 2 turrets. I now long for the fun times I've had with my Alsace, where I actually punished broadsides with my stronk 12 380mm shells guided by RN-Jesus himself. I don't have the steel to get Bourgogne so the Alsace is what I'm stuck with, and since I don't have to grind the Republique anymore and I just want to have fun maybe I can get a captain that's built for secondaries instead of the usual survivability build. And now I'm here asking if a secondary build is still good for having fun, despite the amount of HE spammers WG added to the game that consequently added more annoying little- to the current meta of HE spammers.

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,779 posts
28,571 battles

Advanced issues found

👔
Just now, CaptainZade_ said:

Alright, it's been 2 months since I posted the Alsace the powerful? topic in which I asked for help regarding the Alsace, and after that I got the Republique and quickly got bored with it. To me, the Republique isn't accurate as some people said because I rarely ever get citadels even when I get broadsides, it's always overpens or misses. To clarify I've been improving my aim and even with that the dispersion really isn't impressive for 8 guns in 2 turrets. I now long for the fun times I've had with my Alsace, where I actually punished broadsides with my stronk 12 380mm shells guided by RN-Jesus himself. I don't have the steel to get Bourgogne so the Alsace is what I'm stuck with, and since I don't have to grind the Republique anymore and I just want to have fun maybe I can get a captain that's built for secondaries instead of the usual survivability build. And now I'm here asking if a secondary build is still good for having fun, despite the amount of HE spammers WG added to the game that consequently added more annoying little- to the current meta of HE spammers.

No, it was never viable on asia in the first place, yuro shot that alsace vid on NA

50 posts
1,739 battles
6 minutes ago, CV_NMSL said:

No, it was never viable on asia in the first place, yuro shot that alsace vid on NA

I mean, I'm not really looking onto doing what Yuro did, I just want to have fun with the Alsace again and I did have fun when grinding the Alsace and maybe I could just spice it up a little.

Edited by CaptainZade_
Sent reply with no text lol

[MRI]
3,792 posts
16,857 battles
1 hour ago, CaptainZade_ said:

To me, the Republique isn't accurate as some people said because I rarely ever get citadels even when I get broadsides, it's always overpens or misses. To clarify I've been improving my aim and even with that the dispersion really isn't impressive for 8 guns in 2 turrets.

I recently completed my Republique Unique Upgrade grind and I experienced the same thing.

Imo for a ship with only 8 barrels it really needs a dispersion buff. Had so many straddling shots with the ship.

50 posts
1,739 battles
21 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

I recently completed my Republique Unique Upgrade grind and I experienced the same thing.

Imo for a ship with only 8 barrels it really needs a dispersion buff. Had so many straddling shots with the ship.

I wish WG would buff the Republique's dispersion so I would most likely have more fun with it than Alsace, because it certainly seemed like the dispersion got worse as I played more battles with the Republique what is this sorcery WG tell me why, it ain't nothing but a heartache, it ain't nothing but a mistake, tell me why I really wanna hear you say "Republique dispersion increased by 5%".

[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,158 posts
23,929 battles
22 hours ago, CaptainZade_ said:

Yes.

Just don't go over 23 posts.

You'll be fine.

If you go over 23 posts...

MONKEY TIME.

001201.jpg

• Funny 1

50 posts
1,739 battles
43 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

Yes.

Just don't go over 23 posts.