Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Neufert1

Bots are part of the game or 3 rd party programs ?

25 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

52
[TR_MU]
Member
325 posts
7,061 battles

Since 3 days, almost i'm playing with bots teammates. Is these part of the game or  3. rd party software ?  Because i saw too mant video in youtube, and people says : I'm receive  freee exp and credits everymatches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
568
[KAMI]
Member
1,567 posts
13,108 battles
17 minutes ago, Neufert1 said:

Since 3 days, almost i'm playing with bots teammates. Is these part of the game or  3. rd party software ?  Because i saw too mant video in youtube, and people says : I'm receive  freee exp and credits everymatches.

bots are part of the game

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

im joking.. is 3rd party

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52
[TR_MU]
Member
325 posts
7,061 battles
6 minutes ago, Gummiheng said:

bots are part of the game

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

im joking.. is 3rd party

🙂 i saw to many discuss about it. It's too bad. These 3 rd party are legal or illegal ? If it illegal , they how to use them ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
693
[MALD]
[MALD]
Member
711 posts
3,929 battles
17 minutes ago, Neufert1 said:

🙂 i saw to many discuss about it. It's too bad. These 3 rd party are legal or illegal ? If it illegal , they how to use them ?

This 3rd Party programs are illegal. Technically, under Terms of Service, such 'advantage' players are violating and would be banned, and even discussing it in the forums are not allowed. Practically, Wargaming is very discreet on their enforcement due to something about legal privacy, which has led to some doubts arising (especially by the usual bot complainers). Still, getting caught would result in instant ban. 

How they use them? Well, i don't know, but based on what i heard publicly, they utilized some sort of 'script players', where they create a new account and then play with this script of moving a little, charge a cap, or target enemy sometime. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,558
[REPOI]
[REPOI]
Member
6,779 posts
28,542 battles
32 minutes ago, Neufert1 said:

🙂 i saw to many discuss about it. It's too bad. These 3 rd party are legal or illegal ? If it illegal , they how to use them ?

how can you tell that they are using bot? 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52
[TR_MU]
Member
325 posts
7,061 battles
16 minutes ago, CV_NMSL said:

how can you tell that they are using bot? 

in my last  games, (i guess last 30- 40 matches) i'm playing with them. They moving like "co op game bots". They don't fire to anyone,  sometimes they're going to directly to enemies, and waiting center of the sea or capture zone,  no fire, no torpedos no smoke.

 

BB's just are moving edge of the borders. don't fire to anyone, they don't use AA boost ( O key)

DD's running to capture zone start of the game and they are destroyed after few mins . They don't use smoke, they are just waiting center of the zone for capture but due to Radar ships, they are don't try escape of capture zone after detecting.  All of them destroyed until few mins.

Edited by Neufert1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,558
[REPOI]
[REPOI]
Member
6,779 posts
28,542 battles
19 minutes ago, Neufert1 said:

in my last  games, (i guess last 30- 40 matches) i'm playing with them. They moving like "co op game bots". They don't fire to anyone,  sometimes they're going to directly to enemies, and waiting center of the sea or capture zone,  no fire, no torpedos no smoke.

that's not how bots work

19 minutes ago, Neufert1 said:

BB's just are moving edge of the borders. don't fire to anyone, they don't use AA boost ( O key)

are you sure about that? never mind not fireing, most BB players on this server don't tank anyways 

20 minutes ago, Neufert1 said:

DD's running to capture zone start of the game and they are destroyed after few mins . They don't use smoke, they are just waiting center of the zone for capture but due to Radar ships, they are don't try escape of capture zone after detecting.  All of them destroyed until few mins.

so your PC screen turned into a mirror?

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
86 posts
32 minutes ago, Neufert1 said:

in my last  games, (i guess last 30- 40 matches) i'm playing with them. They moving like "co op game bots". They don't fire to anyone,  sometimes they're going to directly to enemies, and waiting center of the sea or capture zone,  no fire, no torpedos no smoke

 

There are couple of things need to remind you, if you suspected botting/hack/cheat or whatever you claim, the 1st step is to submit ticket with replay. You will get automatic respond, but CS will have staff to review the replay and couple investigations.

Unfortunately, this game also played by some vet with some disability and they play with equipment to support them to the best. However they will not play the game the same as we are, their function may restricted in a way thus you will see some action the way you describe. In term of making this statement, I also acknowledged of "botting" or whatever you claimed is an issue, and WG doing the best they can to detect.

If it frustrated you, please submit replays to CS. Best supporting as a player to game developer.

 

regards, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,558
[REPOI]
[REPOI]
Member
6,779 posts
28,542 battles
1 minute ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

 

There are couple of things need to remind you, if you suspected botting/hack/cheat or whatever you claim, the 1st step is to submit ticket with replay. You will get automatic respond, but CS will have staff to review the replay and couple investigations.

Unfortunately, this game also played by some vet with some disability and they play with equipment to support them to the best. However they will not play the game the same as we are, their function may restricted in a way thus you will see some action the way you describe. In term of making this statement, I also acknowledged of "botting" or whatever you claimed is an issue, and WG doing the best they can to detect.

If it frustrated you, please submit replays to CS. Best supporting as a player to game developer.

 

regards, 

hey obi, since you're here you mind explaining something? a while ago i was talking to sub on the official discord and we had the following conversation 

you mind explaining why it's illegal to ban bots? the other mod who was posting in that thread either dodged the question or didn't understand it 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,337
[TLS]
Member
4,836 posts
21,272 battles

@CV_NMSLAlso, we are not talking about "AFK", "pulling the plug". We are talking about "players" whose behaviour is clearly suspicious. Like sailing straight into the fray or sailing from a distance, where in both situation, the behaviour does not make any sense even if the player was handicapped. In addition, these players have abysmal stats but huge numbers of games that are played in such a short time span that is inhumanly impossible, eg. 1 game every 5-10 minutes for TWENTY-FOUR hours. 

This is what the Asia server is talking about. IMHO, the people on other servers interpret "botting" in a different context.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
270
[NZAUS]
Beta Tester
370 posts
8,571 battles

I think if an account is played 24 hours a day continuously its either BOT or account sharing. Both CLEARLY illegal under  EULA.   Im not sure how many days someone so enthralled with WOWS could stay awake and play even on the best amphetamines available. Seems a simple fix on those 24 hour accounts. 

The only reasons i can see for keeping them around is numbers and  

money.jpg

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,521
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,149 posts
23,888 battles
1 hour ago, CV_NMSL said:

how can you tell that they are using bot? 

He had a good game in an Asashio once.

Dude KNOWS stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,558
[REPOI]
[REPOI]
Member
6,779 posts
28,542 battles
40 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

@CV_NMSLAlso, we are not talking about "AFK", "pulling the plug". We are talking about "players" whose behaviour is clearly suspicious. Like sailing straight into the fray or sailing from a distance, where in both situation, the behaviour does not make any sense even if the player was handicapped. In addition, these players have abysmal stats but huge numbers of games that are played in such a short time span that is inhumanly impossible, eg. 1 game every 5-10 minutes for TWENTY-FOUR hours. 

This is what the Asia server is talking about. IMHO, the people on other servers interpret "botting" in a different context.

yeah i know, im asking how the OP thinks he is able to tell bots from regular players, was not dissapointed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,337
[TLS]
Member
4,836 posts
21,272 battles
22 minutes ago, CV_NMSL said:

yeah i know, im asking how the OP thinks he is able to tell bots from regular players, was not dissapointed

I'm talking more about how some wg people (who shall remain nameless but clearly we all know who we are talking about) don't understand and are oblivious what you are trying to say. IMHO, wg is out of touch with their player base and game.

PS. official bots play much better. 

Edited by dejiko_nyo
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
86 posts
3 hours ago, CV_NMSL said:

why it's illegal to ban bots? the other mod who was posting in that thread either dodged the question or didn't understand it 

honestly, I do not have any answer or any explanation.

 

All I know in this game, when you botting, it not improving your game play. Bot farm xp/freexp or what so ever, it actual experiences is where it missed. The account owner will not improve on his game experiences. Even if he got high tier, he just going to be a noob. So forth, missed the most important of this specific game.

Other game with botting for example WOWs where botting can farm golds - currency - can sell for real money, xp to lvl up the character to become more powerful. Or Diablo2, where botting can farm gears to make the character more powerful or runes to craft perfect runeworld items and such.

In term of say the above, I also understand botting in WoWs and how it sub effecting other player - it could make you loose the game or as I can see from other posting. As a matter of fact, I was in a game suspecting the player was bot. He was in his NC and only shoot HE and at the end he lost the game. It very frustrated and painful to watch but when you suspecting botting, you staying back and ghosting to see how the player play and you are already imagining that you want to teleport to the player and 360 degree back flip flight kick for playing so poorly or in that behaviour. But then you realise you cant and you have to control it in. So the more you watch the more negative you going to feel and you want to do something about it. I been through couple of time like that. But you know what, it matter of how each individual deal and react to situation like that because it determine who you are.

I decided to submit replay, I contact ppl in charge and submit replay and let it go. I did my part, I love this game and I want to see improvement or the game with better play, especially a win (more XP/freeXP/economic) then a lost. BUT I am not the one who created it, the game was not mine. The developers are the one who have to deal with this issue.

Frustrated - Hell yes I am

disappointed - OH PLEASE, don't you started with me

love the game - corn for the CORN KING

 

I just brush it off after I did all I can on my end, and the developers can do whatever they want after that ......

The first time when I moved from NA to Asia for moderating, I researched Asia and find out what the issues :Smile_izmena:

botting is 1 of my top to keep an eyes out for, and I made steps to contact WG staffs regarding about the issue

 

regards,

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,337
[TLS]
Member
4,836 posts
21,272 battles

The thing is that we here feel like our problems are not being addressed by the devs; instead they are pushing out things that serves only to perpetuate the problems we face. I guarantee that if these farmers move to EU/NA, they'd be so much fuss being kicked about and more concrete action would be taken.

Now where was I, oh yes, in fact, I would invite the farmers to stop farming on this server and migrate to EU/NA where the pastures are greener and where the skill level is lower than on Asia.

Note that I've noticed less scripted players in co-op these days but that is thanks to the influx of random players diluting the issue. 

Just take a look at this player. How? In that time he surpassed the #1 co-op player who took years to get that many games. 4k games a month means on average 5.5 games an hour. Without sleep, food, toilet breaks, etc. (4000/30/24) Coupled with his terrible performance over that many games, you can see why we get skeptical.

Capture1.thumb.PNG.ed31384d6c9bf2e78197d9719447c381.PNG

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23
[LBAS]
[LBAS]
Member
168 posts
9,071 battles
3 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

The thing is that we here feel like our problems are not being addressed by the devs; instead they are pushing out things that serves only to perpetuate the problems we face. I guarantee that if these farmers move to EU/NA, they'd be so much fuss being kicked about and more concrete action would be taken.

Now where was I, oh yes, in fact, I would invite the farmers to stop farming on this server and migrate to EU/NA where the pastures are greener and where the skill level is lower than on Asia.

Note that I've noticed less scripted players in co-op these days but that is thanks to the influx of random players diluting the issue. 

Just take a look at this player. How? In that time he surpassed the #1 co-op player who took years to get that many games. 4k games a month means on average 5.5 games an hour. Without sleep, food, toilet breaks, etc. (4000/30/24) Coupled with his terrible performance over that many games, you can see why we get skeptical.

Capture1.thumb.PNG.ed31384d6c9bf2e78197d9719447c381.PNG

 

couldn't agree more, as long as its about business, WG closed half of their eyes pretend they never see those bot/farmer before.

if those bot/farmer can migrate to na/eu server how i wish it happen.😀

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,337
[TLS]
Member
4,836 posts
21,272 battles
1 minute ago, Reset_kala said:

couldn't agree more, as long as its about business, WG closed half of their eyes pretend they never see those bot/farmer before.

if those bot/farmer can migrate to na/eu server how i wish it happen.😀

 

Some of the people with more questionable PRs in the top 100 I suspect their accounts were farmed in the past but now they have a human player behind them since their performance have recently improved. For me, with that many coop games, you have to be improving your PR (at least >1500) or play decently in randoms. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
198 posts
14,487 battles
On 7/2/2020 at 3:05 PM, dejiko_nyo said:

Some of the people with more questionable PRs in the top 100 I suspect their accounts were farmed in the past but now they have a human player behind them since their performance have recently improved. For me, with that many coop games, you have to be improving your PR (at least >1500) or play decently in randoms. 

Well since right now people interesting buying a account with many free exp ship like Alaska instead buying a normal tech tree account with good stat. Since everything is about money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
198 posts
14,487 battles
On 7/2/2020 at 12:59 PM, ObiphanKenobi said:

All I know in this game, when you botting, it not improving your game play. Bot farm xp/freexp or what so ever, it actual experiences is where it missed. The account owner will not improve on his game experiences. Even if he got high tier, he just going to be a noob. So forth, missed the most important of this specific game.

Other game with botting for example WOWs where botting can farm golds - currency - can sell for real money, xp to lvl up the character to become more powerful. Or Diablo2, where botting can farm gears to make the character more powerful or runes to craft perfect runeworld items and such.

 

We have aimbot to help bot hit and got exp too, well they don't care about stat since their goal is farming exp and some of them sell it for money. Everything is back to money. 

 

And that make me really interesting since WG too soft with bot and its become bussiness base not playing base if they just let it. WG sell premi account and ship, bot buy that for farming faster in high tier, bot got money after sell that account and its become cycle. Well its WG to choose stop or keep it spinning faster or slower.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
499
[REPOI]
Member
297 posts
13,859 battles

Touche, content/reply was removed by ~Beaufighter~ as my reply was seen to have violated rule 2.1, Forum Etiquette.

[content removed]

Disputing moderator decisions. Post edited, user warned.

~Beaufighter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,337
[TLS]
Member
4,836 posts
21,272 battles
On 7/4/2020 at 9:57 PM, HoChunHao said:

[content removed]

Ouch. Touche~.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44
[KMS-A]
Member
309 posts
7,546 battles

I swear they have been getting more and more common, there are at least two in every single damn game I play this week :( This is a game-breaking issue that needs to be rectified, devs should prioritise this over literally anything (yes, anything, even all those many balancing problems we have had for over 2 years)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
198 posts
14,487 battles
On 7/5/2020 at 7:55 PM, ellofiend said:

I swear they have been getting more and more common, there are at least two in every single damn game I play this week 😞 This is a game-breaking issue that needs to be rectified, devs should prioritise this over literally anything (yes, anything, even all those many balancing problems we have had for over 2 years)

Nah handle bot didn't give them money, update premi ship more more important then take care bot. Hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×