You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sollery_Archana

Bot

22 comments in this topic

198 posts
14,498 battles

I heard bot is unofficially legal right? I try test with low tier 4-5 account bot for 1 week and no ban even just using script for almost 24 hours everyday .

Well use bot mean free 70 K free exp and since its legal maybe so many people so many people use it.

Maybe soon they EULA changed to : bot is legal , and anyone who complaint bot Will be banned.

• Funny 2

86 posts
2 hours ago, Sollery_Archana said:

I try test with low tier 4-5 account bot for 1 week and no ban even just using script for almost 24 hours everyday .

How about you "try  test with your main account" and see the result

• Funny 3

5,696 posts
9,513 battles

Maybe soon they EULA changed to : bot is legal , and anyone who complaint bot Will be banned.

It'd be hilarious if they actually ban you because you're constantly complaining about botting instead of doing the botting itself.

[REPOI]
297 posts
13,866 battles
48 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

And how will that make any difference I wonder?
If the you/the system is not even capable to detect scripting/botting behaviour on new accounts and/or ALTs, how are you even supposed to catch those botting on their main accounts?

Yes, I have seen replies where staff claims they have their "way" in doing so but this makes no sense where you would only get detected/flagged/punished if its your main account.

We, players on Asia already know how bad the system is when it comes to detecting botting/scripting with many players on the loose.

Edited by HoChunHao
  • Cool 1

86 posts
1 hour ago, HoChunHao said:

And how will that make any difference I wonder?

I actually discord 1 of the staff from NA forum, foodprinter and specifically asked about "botting" ......

WG claimed that their bot detection program is working, hence massive ban announcement from time to time.

He said eventually it will catch up to the botter/s.

What will make it any difference?? It will in a wonderful mysterious way, but if I tell you, I have to Quill you! :Smile_playing:

actually, I cant tell HOW, because of the NDA I signed with WG. :Smile_child:

Also to remind people that if you don't see it, it does not mean it not happening in the background.

[NZAUS]
Beta Tester
370 posts
8,574 battles

Is it a wonderful plan to leave the botting and take all the money untill the account is sold and not making money and then BOOM ban it?  That makes business sense on one hand. Enjoyment of the game in the meantime while we wait..and wait and wait is quite another. 

Bots will be delt with. 

Skeleton computer Memes

[LBAS]
[LBAS]
168 posts
9,089 battles
4 hours ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

you had no idea how cheap is that bot program sold in taobao, there is a company owning money from making these bot/script program. as long as these company exist, there will not be the end of these bot story.

[MRI]
3,795 posts
16,860 battles
7 hours ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

WG claimed that their bot detection program is working, hence massive ban announcement from time to time.

That's the thing. They say one thing, but the reality doesn't match. Does the bot detection system actually work? Is it working fast enough?

Most people in Asia should still remember the infamous CN70 clan, which was a clan made up of botters. Many of us still remember how they were blatantly botting for months on end and it was only after a massive outcry in the forums plus goodness knows how many customer service reports before WG actually decided to take action. Some of the bots I have reported were operating for months with almost 100 games played each day. This is a clear indication that WG's bot detection systems need a lot of improvement.

I hope you can understand why we Asia players are very sceptical of what WG says about bots.

• Cool 2

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,785 posts
28,575 battles
1 hour ago, Thyaliad said:

That's the thing. They say one thing, but the reality doesn't match. Does the bot detection system actually work? Is it working fast enough?

Most people in Asia should still remember the infamous CN70 clan, which was a clan made up of botters. Many of us still remember how they were blatantly botting for months on end and it was only after a massive outcry in the forums plus goodness knows how many customer service reports before WG actually decided to take action. Some of the bots I have reported were operating for months with almost 100 games played each day. This is a clear indication that WG's bot detection systems need a lot of improvement.

I hope you can understand why we Asia players are very sceptical of what WG says about bots.

yeah lmao, remember when i got into the clan because i had so many battles they thought i was a bot too?

c9Q5-2yh6XbZ32T3cS1hc-u0.jpg.medium.jpg

literally everyone was in a match lol, how "diligent” :Smile_trollface:

i am the greatest player CN_70 ever had

c9Q5-hjv1K24T3cSka-g3.png.medium.jpg

Edited by CV_NMSL
  • Funny 3

[-CAT-]
488 posts
10,529 battles

To be honest, I'm also sceptical about WG (asia)'s response to bots or scripted players.
But on the bright side, I am also happy. Because this kind of "scepticism" makes me spend less of my pocket money for this game, and motivate me to maximize F2P factor of this game even more. Until WG fix this problem efficiently and permanently, I think I'll continue to do so.

[-CAT-]
3,415 posts
13,601 battles

I don't get it.

OP says that he/she was able to cheat WG without getting caught. With an alt account.

But WG team "claims" that their "program" is working fine.

sooooo.... huh?

761866276_thinkingdog.jpg.66b65f7d321fb8e328c7a4f1df01972a.jpg

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Funny 2

198 posts
14,498 battles

Well I try Twice ... And the test for my main account? What main first I have 3 main hahaha.. the highest or lower main tbh. .

And yeah its juicy money since people more interesting buying account from bot farming exp.

And it will Same... Hahaha even they know bot in their winner event and just Ignore them

198 posts
14,498 battles
17 hours ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

I actually discord 1 of the staff from NA forum, foodprinter and specifically asked about "botting" ......

What will make it any difference?? It will in a wonderful mysterious way, but if I tell you, I have to Quill you! :Smile_playing:

Also to remind people that if you don't see it, it does not mean it not happening in the background.

Yeah but what I see almost all random in all tier is bot. Remember glory CN70 and other... And I try it with low account with full script. Yeah WG anti bot system really work right haha. People even give many idea like add captcha for people how have traffic battle like bot ... Meh WG just need their anti bot system'.

Its also remind my brother too... He said he got 100 on Exam every weak and I said where the Exam paper he said he forget where, sometime he lost it and I never see the result with my eyes even I don't know what the lecture he got 100 score or who the teacher.

Maybe my brother can be WG Staff too haha.

Edited by Sollery_Archana
  • Funny 1

86 posts

Folks,

In the realm of Botting. WG doing their best and that is that.

If you feel WG left some bot programs run undetected, the best way is to submit ticket and let WG deal with it. This is their game, their income, their customer "us" and if customer are not happy .... well ........ no income no revenue for them.

You are also welcome to use me as your punching bag to release your anger. 

regards,

• Funny 1

198 posts
14,498 battles
16 hours ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

Folks,

In the realm of Botting. WG doing their best and that is that.

If you feel WG left some bot programs run undetected, the best way is to submit ticket and let WG deal with it. This is their game, their income, their customer "us" and if customer are not happy .... well ........ no income no revenue for them.

regards,

Am I look punch anger to you? Lol, I just want to be sarcasm about what WG do to deal with Bot, tell me where that I said something and make you feel got punch and I will change it.

Yeah, I report ticket CN70 and Feril ... yeah, the response is nice too "We have our anti-bot system who should detect it..."

They really proud with their anti-bot system right XD, and its mean CN70 and Feril, not bot clan since I recently make a ticket about their traffic battle 80-100++ battle each day and waiting few months too until many people complain about that clan too XD 

The funny thing too, about when bot got a reward from event and someone notices that, then WG just cancel they reward and no ban? That makes me curious about how they doing "Best" to deal with the bot.

I just want to say what I think, I don't punch you too since my argument always aimed to WG and make them really transparent about this bot issue.

Yeah they ban 200 players... 10 players 50 players, but what they ban? Only them and god know right? I mean they can hide a few letters too make reports and make players feel sure their report from the bot player heard by WG.

Btw, I once do bot testing too if you want to know maybe march before and I report it by myself... and yeah ban. 7 day ban so great.

• Cool 1

[-CAT-]
3,415 posts
13,601 battles
16 hours ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

No need to go that far mate. I mean sure, players are disappointment and angry, but we are not uncivilized / barbaric and just bash you guys or use you guys punching bags.

It is true that there are many bots (scripted) and farmers (account sharing and selling) in this server.

WG is too slow on taking action on this matter.

During the PR PR fiasco, CN_70 was rampaging through out the server. Took them 1 month to resolve this matter.

Sending a ticket usually gets rejected. And always getting a robotic response everytime. "We have our anti-bot system who should detect it". That's annoying.

But like what the OP said, he/she was able to use it without getting detected.

Hence,

1892479291_thinkingdog.jpg.57cf9a5fee1cb2bf54be85019ff487f8.jpg

Not to mention Sub_O's trollish / unprofessional response regarding the matter.

No different from IEG during the PR PR fiasco.

So, in the end, the playerbase / community have limited option available to report such unsportsmanlike behaviors. To a point that they are still in the game playing with such unsportsmanlike attitude without fear. And if WG warns them, they cry foul. But it is clear as day that they are making a fool / mockery out of WG. Hence why the playerbase / community have no confidence with how WG handles their game.

The playerbase is disappointment, yes. Angry, yes.

But making that person, who is suppose to help you, as a punching bag doesn't change the fact that the problem is still there. We want to work with you. We want to "make the game, great again".

But our options are limited, the suspects are still making a fool / mockery out of WG, and the playerbase / community has grown tired and took your advice. Don't pay or walk away.

There are also many suggestions and solutions that the playerbase / community has shared, but WG has refused to listen.

Just like the NTC / RB fiasco.

To a point that the playerbase / community has nothing good to say about WG. Especially the veterans from the Alpha, Beta testing, and those who started during the game's launch in 2015.

And besides, there are a couple of names I no longer see in the game. Hence WG is taking some action, but it's just soo slow.

Always appreciate the responses and help from you guys. Admin or Staff alike.

P.S.

I am not having a go at you mate. It may sound like that I am angry, but I am not. I just go straight to the point. It just doesn't sound nice.

And WG's deaf ears towards the playerbase / community suggestions and feedback is just making things worse.

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 1

198 posts
14,498 battles
55 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

But making that person, who is suppose to help you, as a punching bag doesn't change the fact that the problem is still there. We want to work with you. We want to "make the game, great again".

But our options are limited, the suspects are still making a fool / mockery out of WG, and the playerbase / community has grown tired and took your advice. Don't pay or walk away.

There are also many suggestions and solutions that the playerbase / community has shared, but WG has refused to listen.

I never ask for become punch bag or something... I know many people didn't like me keep complain but this what I see. But not too far since I still care about the game too . If no I Will said on every social media about how bad and suck this game... But I still choose complaint and I didn't care people who said anything about me 

But this issue keep worse and worse. I mean almost (for me is always) A random or even ranked sometime too not just one or two but more player play suspicious like just rush straight and shot anything close to them even didn't care torp or what. Well lemme introduce aimbot . Since in other thread the mod said nothing you can got from bot, its wrong. Aimbot make you can aim to the close ship and you still can got exp even low but of you spam or so many time u got juicy free exp.

Like you said too many people suggest even I make few ticket in my other account by using captcha for people who have suspicious traffic in battle like 2 hours people got more then 10 battle or etc its WG choose to using the algorithm. I'am not sure when my ticket send but its before January 2020 when CN70 coming .

Meh the response is bot about their anti bot system' BLA BLA BLA I even didn't read all the response since they not make answer about my suggestion 

• Cool 1

[-CAT-]
3,415 posts
13,601 battles

I never ask for become punch bag or something... I know many people didn't like me keep complain but this what I see. But not too far since I still care about the game too . If no I Will said on every social media about how bad and suck this game... But I still choose complaint and I didn't care people who said anything about me

Aiya!

No, no. Not you being punching bag.

@ObiphanKenobi said that he would take the people's / communitie's anger for this issue. Hence he is punching bag.

But we no like that. We civilized.

But this issue keep worse and worse. I mean almost (for me is always) A random or even ranked sometime too not just one or two but more player play suspicious like just rush straight and shot anything close to them even didn't care torp or what. Well lemme introduce aimbot . Since in other thread the mod said nothing you can got from bot, its wrong. Aimbot make you can aim to the close ship and you still can got exp even low but of you spam or so many time u got juicy free exp.

I feel the pain.

Everyday bot. Bot here. Bot there. Bot everywhere.

Might as well play co-op if that is the case. At least WG bot smarter than scripted bot.

WG bot = Terminator
Scripted bot = Coward and Cheater

Scripted bot also give WG false spreadsheet data. Why WG make insane combat mission requirements / numbers.

But you are WG customer. So, "if customer are not happy .... well ........ no income no revenue for them."

Like you said too many people suggest even I make few ticket in my other account by using captcha for people who have suspicious traffic in battle like 2 hours people got more then 10 battle or etc its WG choose to using the algorithm. I'am not sure when my ticket send but its before January 2020 when CN70 coming .

Compared to 2019, WG staff and WG admin is now moving / listening.

But yes, not enough form WG end.

Meh the response is bot about their anti bot system' BLA BLA BLA I even didn't read all the response since they not make answer about my suggestion 

Try here. Some bots are gone, but some are still very active.

Of course no guarantee. But if WG staff or WG admin can help us players / community, we are very much appreciate their help and effort.

Of course you have bot experience, so I donno how you can help WG or WG help you.

[KNCOL]
210 posts
5,839 battles
On 7/2/2020 at 9:46 AM, ObiphanKenobi said:

Surprise, surprise! You uploaded your Vermont replay to a public site & then Toptierrrr uploaded it to his youtube channel