You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ryusuke_ShireiKan

Shogun Battleship Mod

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

so im making a shogun battleship mod but the problem is i don't have a yamato and don't know if my colors used was right(the image was dull colored if a ship still wasn't bought). so im giving the unfinished version of the mod to try by others and gonna need their feedback for polishing this mod

included in mod:

hull main color texture

deck main color color texture

main gun main color color texture

still in progress:

secondary main color color texture

director and finder color texture

darker shades and shadows

screenshot:2dnbs1.jpg2lmkxdx.jpg 2dilv5z.jpghttp://i62.tinypic.com/nwxamv.jpg2s6n715.jpgnwxamv.jpg(this one has the vinyls similar to the rising sun flag but not exactly the RS sign, since i think the rules wont allow it so i blur it just to make sure) 

download files 

(still thinking if i will add some plasma cannon effect but idk since busy in college and etc)

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

not completily shogun if the shell still original, change to plasma and I'll pay you. (:trollface:)

nice BTW.

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

I made them about 73% transparent,  like i said its still base colors or flat, i still havent add some shades or shadows or metallic effects especially in the turret, i have to agree on the pvc part though haha XD

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

not completily shogun if the shell still original, change to plasma and I'll pay you. (:trollface:)

nice BTW.

dont worry the plasma will happen with plasma gunsmoke if possible if only i have many free time(not playing wows or any other games) haha

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

let me summon Harpoon on this, he love shogun BB

*start summon by using a real ''harpoon'' *

Yesterday, my house get blew up by a missile or something like that.

So you are the one who did that!

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

Well, part of this problem lies with the game's engine itself.

Many skinners have noticed in the past that white in general looks bad in Wargaming's game engines. Most people did not use white as the base colour of their skins, unless it were more or less off-whitish.

Might be the lighting in-game? Can't say. XD

Also the colors from port is different from the ingame, you thought that you did well when you saw the skin in port but when in gameplay, the colors are too bright