Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sfcgx3

Enterprise should be deleted from the game

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

134
[AN-DO]
Member
368 posts
7,794 battles

This ship is so OP I have never won a game against it and seldom lost with enterprise on the same side.

It's the single most OP ship in the game and must be nerfed or deleted!

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
829
[LBAS]
Member
5,308 posts
11,978 battles
18 minutes ago, sfcgx3 said:

This ship is so OP I have never won a game against it and seldom lost with enterprise on the same side.

It's the single most OP ship in the game and must be nerfed or deleted!

WILL YOU CAN CALM DOWN?

WG will nerf AP bomb in the next patch 

I suggest don't ever play on weekend

Edited by THAI_THIEF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,619
[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,013 posts
13,714 battles

I'd rather see the removal of IJN torpboats because most of its players are dimwits that somehow get killed in rather ridiculous ways. And weekends bring tons of them into the game.

And while I'm at it....

shot-20_06.27_13_43.14-0682.thumb.jpg.0e230c71b999c36deee64c9e4b965242.jpg

The enemy team had:

  1. Enterprise, which is obviously better than Kaga
  2. Cossack, which should have been an ultimate counter against my Lightning
  3. 2 American radar cruisers that should have been giving me enough hell as they were paired with the aforementioned premium ships

But somehow we won. How on earth was that possible? And more importantly, how did most of us survive?

Edited by Reinhard_of_Avercland
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,061
[LBAS]
Member
2,062 posts
3,738 battles

Ehm, Enterprise is not OP.

Its fact

 

35 minutes ago, THAI_THIEF said:

WILL YOU CAN CALM DOWN?

 

NO!!!!!

______________________

 

The fact is CV is the one who is overpowered. The matter of fact Kaga have insanely fast torpedo and its 4x. Lexington have He bomb that can deal higher damage consistenly also access to Tiny tim that enterprise cannt have.

Indomitable and Graf could bypass AA Flak with its speed alone...... 

 

If you think cannt win againts enterprise because its OP, it should not be deleted.

 

WG should sell enterprise SO EVERYONE CAN HAVE IT. 

 

JUST LIKE CV FAIR RULE

 

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ACCESS FOR THE MOST OVERPOWERED SHIT IN THE GAME

 

Shikishima is OP, Stalingrad is OP, Krongstat OP, Benham OP....... Smalland OP.... Etc

They are the real OP ship, un reachable for normal plebs, unaccesible for casual player. Yet their performance exceed normal ship.

 

CV is the most humble class in the game

Just like Hufflepuff

CV accept everyone to join

We CV player are not elitist unicum

Noob are encouraged to play CV

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,341
[TLS]
Member
4,850 posts
21,287 battles

I agree with the shark. The game is already horribly broken. What is selling one more broken ship to an already broken game. You cannot break what is already broken except into tinier pieces. 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,621
[CLAY]
Member
3,226 posts
14,185 battles
1 hour ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

I'd rather see the removal of IJN torpboats because most of its players are dimwits that somehow get killed in rather ridiculous ways. And weekends bring tons of them into the game.

And while I'm at it....

shot-20_06.27_13_43.14-0682.thumb.jpg.0e230c71b999c36deee64c9e4b965242.jpg

The enemy team had:

  1. Enterprise, which is obviously better than Kaga
  2. Cossack, which should have been an ultimate counter against my Lightning
  3. 2 American radar cruisers that should have been giving me enough hell as they were paired with the aforementioned premium ships

But somehow we won. How on earth was that possible? And more importantly, how did most of us survive?

All the OP ships and best counters for other ships in the game can't change the fact that some teams are just going to be much more skilled than the opposing team.

Its not the OPness of your ship, its how skilled you are at using it.

And a Team who knows how to use their ships vs a team which doesn't...

If only we had something that matched teams so that each team had an average equal skill...

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
829
[LBAS]
Member
5,308 posts
11,978 battles
4 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

NO!!!!!

"In this war, intel is a life-or-death matter."

Untitled2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,619
[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,013 posts
13,714 battles
10 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

All the OP ships and best counters for other ships in the game can't change the fact that some teams are just going to be much more skilled than the opposing team.

Its not the OPness of your ship, its how skilled you are at using it.

And a Team who knows how to use their ships vs a team which doesn't...

If only we had something that matched teams so that each team had an average equal skill...

Yup you've got the answer!

And I remember the OP also complained about CVs on Ranked this season. So my previous post here is a two-layered answer to his complaints.

I left the screenshot uncensored because some unenlightened blokes would presume I was giving a false evidence (it could have been a screenshot from Co-Op).

By the way, I think I've seen that Massachusetts player on the forum.....

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
215
[LGND]
Member
569 posts
13,709 battles

dont worry shes not OP and soon probably they will Sell her again after universal APDB nerf lul....
beside when you play DD you just pay attantion to her rocket since torpedo and her DB not a threat to DD, if you play BB or cruiser stack your AA pls dont go alone......
 

not OP2.jpg

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×