Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

Graf Bamachitakan

21 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,997 posts
29,466 battles

Doubloons coupon question.

Will any more ships for doubloons make it into armoury before next coupon rolls around?

I don't NEED to use it right now but if I was going too...

1. Graf Zepplin - only for the meme and MAYBE if I decide to learn CVs and get into the upcoming German CV thingy. So yeah, probably not. Rank outsider.

2. Alabama - High interest. I like US ships in general and I have and like North Carolina and Masssechuuteeetsesets. Also I saw @LtDan_IceCream get a ridiculously high secondary hits score with it once. So that's good. It's a speedy, weavy US T8 BB yes?

3. Wichita - Medium interest. It's a US cruiser. Uhm that's probably all. And probably all I would need to use and enjoy.

4. Orkan - Low (but no zero) interest. I've taken to European DDs more readily than French DDs. Orkan sounds fun.

Opinions?

(Would rather hear I have to choose between Bama and Witchy, if any).

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,997 posts
29,466 battles
2 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

All i need is a M Class.

That's Orkan?

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
2,148 posts
3 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

Also I saw @LtDan_IceCream get a ridiculously high secondary hits score with it once. So that's good. It's a speedy, weavy US T8 BB yes?

You mean this one...

1249392466_AlabamaSTwin.thumb.PNG.e3d88f133af279e5f66d4a66c7d9c074.PNG

She is a good ship. I think she is a little more accurate than Massa, but Massa has a better secondary range.....

• Cool 1

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,997 posts
29,466 battles
3 minutes ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

You mean this one...

She is a good ship. I think she is a little more accurate than Massa, but Massa has a better secondary range.....

Ha, yeah. We were all chasing a secondary directive for something or other at the time. I remember your post.

And yes, I know Massa is the secondary flavoured T8 US BB, which is why I would consider crossing the last "t" in my T8 US BB list with a 'bama.

Oh and "more accurate" is what i wanted to hear.

Edited by Max_Battle

[KAMI]
1,588 posts
13,634 battles

I would pick Alabama(a middle between NC and Massa in terms of accuracy with highest torpedo damage reduction bulge at t8) unless you like to see graf zeppelin crushing enemy ships with secondaries(pretty pretty accurate secondaries) and the dive bomber just sounds so goooood for me

Edited by Gummiheng

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
7,033 posts
48,349 battles
5 hours ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

You mean this one...

oh my, better than Bismarck :fish_palm:

• Funny 1

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
7,033 posts
48,349 battles
5 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

3. Wichita - Medium interest. It's a US cruiser. Uhm that's probably all. And probably all I would need to use and enjoy.

Careful !

The upcoming shall make you re-thinking

phpMAfhFd

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,997 posts
29,466 battles
Just now, MatterCore said:

Careful !

The upcoming shall make you re-thinking

phpMAfhFd

What will it cost?

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
7,033 posts
48,349 battles
Just now, Max_Battle said:

What will it cost?

Its unofficial, 11k db for Armory :cap_tea:

Screenshot_2020-06-27 Anchorage World of Warships Cruiser Anchorage - Info.png

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,997 posts
29,466 battles
1 minute ago, MatterCore said:

Its unofficial, 11k db for Armory :cap_tea:

Screenshot_2020-06-27 Anchorage World of Warships Cruiser Anchorage - Info.png

OK then.

I shall wait and keep my coupon.

[-CAT-]
4,580 posts
16,504 battles
5 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

wait there is another

phpcJpNjp

Stats >> https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/34

@Max_Battle

This is M-class. Deutsch-boat.

Orkan is Teabag L-class DD, but serving in the Polish Navy. (Only one set of  torpedoes)

Edit: You already replied. :Smile_veryhappy:

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Funny 1

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
7,033 posts
48,349 battles
Just now, Max_Battle said:

Yep, yep. I will wait.

thanks,I just remembered :Smile_trollface:

Happy weekend

[MRI]
4,143 posts
18,750 battles

The new doubloon coupon should be valid for several months no? 

Imo should just hold onto it for now and see if anything interesting appears in the future.

6 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

Graf Zepplin - only for the meme and MAYBE if I decide to learn CVs and get into the upcoming German CV thingy. So yeah, probably not. Rank outsider.

I would advise against this. GZ is not an easy ship to play. And honestly the German CVs do not look very promising right now.

If you want to learn CVs I suggest using another line, preferably the US or British CVs.

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,997 posts
29,466 battles
4 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

The new doubloon coupon should be valid for several months no? 

Imo should just hold onto it for now and see if anything interesting appears in the future.

I would advise against this. GZ is not an easy ship to play. And honestly the German CVs do not look very promising right now.

If you want to learn CVs I suggest using another line, preferably the US or British CVs.

Yep and yep.

Will wait.

[LBAS]
2,461 posts
4,365 battles
2 hours ago, Earl_of_Arland said:

@Skarhabek , Unleash your Graf Zep and Orkan preaching once again!

1. Orkan is not fun ship, i am buying it because its the hardest DD to play

2. Graf is hard CV but very rewarding. Its less harder than Saipan. Unlike Saipan that God tier when up tiered, Graf is powerfull enough to Smack T10 CA when bottom tiered. The AP bomb could be used to ambush Cruiser behind island.

For people that look for easy DD, i am not recommend Orkan. 

Orkan is definitely ship for them who experienced in all class especially CV and DD. I WARN YOU DD EXPERIENCE IS NOT ENOUGH, YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE CV BUT HELMING A DD. Any Pro's player looking for challenge should get Orkan. Its played differently for any ship in game.

The most interesting is, if you want to be good on Orkan you need to maximize Ally abilities. For example go to cap together with other DD then pop radar. Another thing is doing suppresing fire when your BB get He spammed, you expect to distract enemy fire. Also it have repair party equivalent of +25K HP in total. 

Also another note : Orkan require huge Investment, it need speed boost upgrade and require 19 commander skill to maximize it abilities

• Cool 2

[BALD]
[BALD]
712 posts
4,855 battles
27 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

1. Orkan is not fun ship, i am buying it because its the hardest DD to play

2. Graf is hard CV but very rewarding. Its less harder than Saipan. Unlike Saipan that God tier when up tiered, Graf is powerfull enough to Smack T10 CA when bottom tiered. The AP bomb could be used to ambush Cruiser behind island.

For people that look for easy DD, i am not recommend Orkan. 

Orkan is definitely ship for them who experienced in all class especially CV and DD. I WARN YOU DD EXPERIENCE IS NOT ENOUGH, YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE CV BUT HELMING A DD. Any Pro's player looking for challenge should get Orkan. Its played differently for any ship in game.

The most interesting is, if you want to be good on Orkan you need to maximize Ally abilities. For example go to cap together with other DD then pop radar. Another thing is doing suppresing fire when your BB get He spammed, you expect to distract enemy fire. Also it have repair party equivalent of +25K HP in total. 

Also another note : Orkan require huge Investment, it need speed boost upgrade and require 19 commander skill to maximize it abilities

That makes sense.

Wait...Sharkbait starts to makes sense...

Oh No :Smile_ohmy:

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
2,072 posts
7,460 battles
10 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

That's Orkan?

No . M-Project Cruiser. or a WG fake name known as : Muchen.

Sign in to follow this