Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sfcgx3

Got 3 High tier premium ships this update

8 comments in this topic

[AN-DO]
391 posts
9,193 battles

Moskva

Thunderer

Agir

Thunderer is slightly less fun than I was expecting, probably due to slow shell velocity.

Agir is above expectation. Tanky, good guns, good at close quarters, also capable of liking planes.

Look forward to finishing the grinding of Odin, but overall very happy.

• Cool 2

[151ST]
4,125 posts
13,661 battles

I don't really like Moskva but she's there. She always feels unrewarding with her guns compared to Zao but there is the reload...

Thunderer, sorta agree, shell velocity is meh. She's very hit/miss a lot of the time... Overpens out the wahzoo...

I actually prefer Conqueror a lot of the time simply due to heal.

Agir I haven't played but I probs won't enjoy her too much. I do well with Yoshi for example but prefer Zao and I think Agir/Seig will be same same, I'll miss Hindy.

I won't be getting Odin. I honestly thought grind to GS would be easier, it waa such a good opportunity to engage the newer side of the community, yet it's very grindy and that's from someone who can average 100k/2mil damage/potential a match...

As usual, WG fails at engaging the community... ... ...

Edited by S4pp3R

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,994 posts
29,430 battles
3 hours ago, sfcgx3 said:

Moskva

Thunderer

Agir

Thunderer is slightly less fun than I was expecting, probably due to slow shell velocity.

Agir is above expectation. Tanky, good guns, good at close quarters, also capable of liking planes.

Look forward to finishing the grinding of Odin, but overall very happy.

Do you have Siegfried?

And if so, how do you compare Siegfried to Agir?

[AN-DO]
391 posts
9,193 battles
16 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

Do you have Siegfried?

And if so, how do you compare Siegfried to Agir?

No I don't have it. My therefore uninformed sense is you should get only one of them. I favor Agir as Agir costs less than Sieg. From what I watched on YouTube both are good ships.

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,994 posts
29,430 battles
7 minutes ago, sfcgx3 said:

No I don't have it. My therefore uninformed sense is you should get only one of them. I favor Agir as Agir costs less than Sieg. From what I watched on YouTube both are good ships.

NEIN! MUSTEN HAVEN ALLEN DER DEUTSCHER BOTEN!

😛

6,148 posts
10,625 battles

I got Mockba, the Sea Jotunn and Mogontiacum.

Couldn't careless about Mockba, Sea Jotunn still needs some familiarizing and Mogontiacum is a PogChamp.

[KAMI]
1,588 posts
13,608 battles

what mosvka when u got the alexander nevsky having 8km torpedo and fast guns and better PEN angles 😂

Thunderer imo is so much more stronger, instead of the only thing conqkeke can do is to throw HE volleys with crap AP, Thunderer boast both HE and AP capabilities.

It is more consistent to do damage with both of the shell type.. now it doesnt have conqkek level heal but it has the conqueror legendary module baked in making it the most manuerable BB right now.. definitely made more for snipist style

[TLS]
5,518 posts
22,356 battles

I just got the thunderer to spend my coupon. 193k coal. out of 600k+ reserve. I doubt I will play her very much.

Sign in to follow this