Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MissMeMiss

Babies Eaters. Mr.WG-san is a bad person.

7 comments in this topic

[HKACC]
392 posts
4,597 battles

TL;DR ... it's because Radar+CV. There's many discussion thread why less players playing DD at T9~T10 battles, go read those.

Now, because of that, MM taking T6~T7 DDs to serve them as food for the T8~T9 Cruiser, because it's the only way to entertain them from getting slaughtered by T8~T9 BBs. Nearly 200 matches I've played since return in April, my T7 DD have like 90% dragged into T9 battle. Now I realize, this is the following effect from the people tired playing T8~T10 DD.

Mr.WG-san ... as owner of many T7 DD, I found this is unacceptable.
-1- Please stop dragging T7 ship into T9 battle, especially DD.
-2- Lower the Radar range
-3- Fix radar ability to be able detecting ship behind island, it's a satellite ability.

Please taking care player in the bottom league, not just done everything to please the Unicums & Veterans. Add to that, I see now defeating ship tier above yours aren't getting additional bonus. Usually I get a nice bonus, but now it's the same as I play in same tier battle. It is fricking hard as T7 DD to defeat T9 DD & CA. I've done the best I could, with magnificent evasive maneuver, but 1 T9 DD shell are equal to 5 of my T7 DD shells, and 10x for just 1 T9 CA Shell. Is this hilarious to you, Mr.WG-san ? ... you want us the babies start retiring our T7 DD too ?

Go read those stats, Mr.WG-san ! ... see if people in the bottom league also start leaving their DD, because the only reason I've playing DD is because Dockyard's Combat Mission Directives.

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
2,062 posts
3,738 battles
1 hour ago, MissMeMiss said:

Mr.WG-san ... as owner of many T7 DD, I found this is unacceptable.
-1- Please stop dragging T7 ship into T9 battle, especially DD.
-2- Lower the Radar range
-3- Fix radar ability to be able detecting ship behind island, it's a satellite ability.

1. being bottom tiered in DD is actually more fine than being BB bottom tier. also MORE XP and credit sinking higher tier.... if you hate getting bottom tiered WG wont listen this. GET HIGH TIER DD

2. dont lower radar range, NERF only russian bulshiet 12km range to 10km. radar should not exceed 10km, and REMOVE radar from Large cruiser like Alaska and Stalingrad! they dont deserve it.

3. please dont tell WG any more ideas, they will make it worse TRUST ME

[LBAS]
5,308 posts
11,978 battles

And now you ask for nerf AP bomb plane despite some premium ship have a few planes

Edited by THAI_THIEF

[HKACC]
392 posts
4,597 battles
2 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

1. being bottom tiered in DD is actually more fine than being BB bottom tier. also MORE XP and credit sinking higher tier.... if you hate getting bottom tiered WG wont listen this. GET HIGH TIER DD

3. please dont tell WG any more ideas, they will make it worse TRUST ME

- More XP & Credits ? ... Yes & No. Before 0.9.5, it is. But now it's not, or atleast they lowering to the extent it's not really significant difference. I don't have T9 & T10 ships, only a few T8, the rest T7. I've play a lot those T7. If having 50k damage in T5~T7, the reward won't be much different when having 50k damage in T7~T9.
- Get High Tier DD ? ... you defeat the purpose of this thread. Why I kept dragged to T7~T9 battle ? ... because less player playing their High Tier DD, so MM dragged the T7 DD into theirs.
- Don't tell WG more ideas ? ... I think we're lost in translation here, prolly on my part. Just simply want WG to fix radar, so it can't detect ship behind island. And chill, there's no satellite at that time, so WG can't use things that aren't built yet.:Smile_teethhappy:

[NNS]
36 posts
8,844 battles
14 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

being bottom tiered in DD is actually more fine than being BB bottom tier.

Was out in my FDGrobe the other day and got sunk by a T7 DD. He was in my visual range the entire time and what really got me was that my secondaries hit him 67 times. (Really, WG, what have you done to my secondaries?) It was a close match though.

15 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

REMOVE radar from Large cruiser like Alaska and Stalingrad! they dont deserve it.

What's this deserve thing you got going? They had radar in real life, should have them in game. The Yamato also had radar in real life and should have them in game.

[NNS]
36 posts
8,844 battles
12 hours ago, MissMeMiss said:

And chill, there's no satellite at that time, so WG can't use things that aren't built yet.

You never know, they might have spotter planes actually spotting and being able to see behind that island that they're hundreds of feet above.

6 posts
667 battles
On 6/26/2020 at 8:52 PM, MissMeMiss said:

Next consumable... or gimmick.. SATELLITE positioning...

Edited by MadhatterPH

Sign in to follow this